whites commit twice the rate of crimes as mexicans...if we should kick out anyone, it should be us

yes, my friends, we should kick out all whites and let Mexicans take over America

So close the fucking borders and then the US justice system(that failed under Obama) can do their work with their liberal, problematic, criminals, instead of having to round up and deal with border criminals(everyone that crosses is a criminal).

Or send the US criminals to Turkey pay them $100,000 a year, and by the time their sentence is up, those criminals will become ideal citizens...

• Banned
yes, my friends, we should kick out all whites and let Mexicans take over America

So close the fucking borders and then the US justice system(that failed under Obama) can do their work with their liberal, problematic, criminals, instead of having to round up and deal with border criminals(everyone that crosses is a criminal).

Or send the US criminals to Turkey pay them $100,000 a year, and by the time their sentence is up, those criminals will become ideal citizens...

everything you consider american actually came from a different culture. pizza, italian, jazz, african, i can go on...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
----any 4th grader will tell you it's not even close to being a comparison/analogy/scientific/etc = the sample populations are so far apart
..if Mexico is so great why do we not see hundreds of thousands of Americans moving to Mexico?? we have them coming here!
514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.svg.png

everything you consider american actually came from a different culture. pizza, italian, jazz, african, i can go on...

Not our gun culture...images (67).jpeg
That is uniquely American.

My ass is planted. Not going anywhere.

----any 4th grader will tell you it's not even close to being a comparison/analogy/scientific/etc = the sample populations are so far apart
..if Mexico is so great why do we not see hundreds of thousands of Americans moving to Mexico?? we have them coming here!
514px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.svg.png
Hey Basque, looks like EVERYONE should be deported BUT whites!

We are so what are you hitching about? But your basic premise is WRONG, so were gonna fight the invasion

invasion? INVASION? people are gonna crash through a gate and rampage through america? ha. that is laughable, what you just said.

whites should go--Mexicans stay--THAT is laughable/stupid/ridiculous

It's called money-duh.

I don’t get these threads. So people do not lock their doors or even have doors? Why is that Ok for your house but not your country? And Cenk got smoked in his debate vs Ben Shapiro. Cenk is a not as smart as he thinks he is.

Forum List

Back