Because Black People don't know how to follow instructions.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I was watching this reporter walk through the Brian Kemp for Governor of Georgia headquarters.
She started talking to a Kemp spokeswomen.

The reporter asked about voter suppression. The spokeswoman said there was no suppression. The reporter asked about the 5 separate rulings from the courts who are saying the suppression must stop.

The Kemp spokeswoman said the problem is that blacks don't know how to follow instructions.

So that's it? The courts are wrong? The problem is blacks just don't know how to follow instructions?

On the left are Republican interns in congress, the right shows Democratic interns.
160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

How come blacks and other minorities aren't represented in the Republican Party? Is it because they can't follow instructions?

Snopes-

Khalaf says that Ryan’s speech had a limited capacity, so interns were randomly selected to attend in a lottery. The interns in the picture work for congresspeople of both parties, he says.

So I was watching this reporter walk through the Brian Kemp for Governor of Georgia headquarters.

The reporter asked about voter suppression. The spokeswoman said there was no suppression. The reporter asked about the 5 separate rulings from the courts who are saying the suppression must stop.

The Kemp spokeswoman said the problem is that blacks don't know how to follow instructions.

So that's it? The courts are wrong? The problem is blacks just don't know how to follow instructions?

On the left are Republican interns in congress, the right shows Democratic interns.
160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg

How come blacks and other minorities aren't represented in the Republican Party? Is it because they can't follow instructions?
"They all look alike"

/----/Don Lemon: 'I Apologize If Any Evil White People Were Offended By My Remarks'
safe_image.php

Well, according to Democrats, black people aren't smart enough to get an I.D. so maybe there's something to that.

Well, according to Democrats, black people aren't smart enough to get an I.D. so maybe there's something to that.
/---/ And democRATs said Florida democRAT voters were too stupid to use the butterfly ballot they designed themselves.
iu

they sure are stupid
if a cop has a pistol pointed at me and gives instructions, I would certainly follow them
the blacks sure do not know how to follow SIMPLE instructions like :
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc

"They all look alike"
/—-/ Well actually the girl in the second row on the left with the boobs is prettt hot, just sayin

they sure are stupid
if a cop has a pistol pointed at me and gives instructions, I would certainly follow them
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc
/—-/ When I was a kid, my dad said when an officer stops you you say Yes Sir, do whatever he says then take it up with the judge.

\Yeah. They really don't get that thing about not killing people.

they sure are stupid
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc
No, you see Big Mike Brown thought the cop said please attack me.

they sure are stupid
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc
No, you see Big Mike Brown thought the cop said please attack me.
....probably just a '''misunderstanding''', as we see MB was convicted of a felony before that--then stole and attacked a clerk--THEN did not follow the cop's SIMPLE, sensible instructions to get out of the street [ which his friend admitted ] --then attacked the cop\
....you can see how the blacks are so smart

Well Dean you have your bases covered for excuses why Democrats will lose this coming Tuesday.

Voter Suppression

Gerrymandering

People are racist and stupid.

It could never be the reality your side sucks at selling their message to those evil white voters you hate so much, so you will scream racism...

Also remember the interns most likely got their jobs through how they vote and who they know, so seeing majority of Blacks vote Democrat tell me more will be working for the Democrats, am I correct Dean?

Now the two populations that will outpace the Black community is the Hispanic\Latino and Asian communities, so keep the black vote while the GOP focus on the other Communities that will grow over the years...

they sure are stupid
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc
/—-/ When I was a kid, my dad said when an officer stops you you say Yes Sir, do whatever he says then take it up with the judge.
1. MB friend admitted they did not follow the cop's SIMPLE instructions to sensibly/safely get out of the street
2. then he attacked the cop
!!!
and the blacks go crazy????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STUPID
yes--this/they are STUPID

they sure are stupid
''get down''
''drop the weapon''
''raise your hands''
etc
examples:
Asterling
KScott
RKing
etc
1. MB friend admitted they did not follow the cop's SIMPLE instructions to sensibly/safely get out of the street
2. then he attacked the cop
!!!
and the blacks go crazy????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STUPID
yes--this/they are STUPID

Forum List

Back