Whitehouse Down? - Not yet but...

Levant

Platinum Member
Apr 27, 2020
Northeast Oklahoma
St. John's Church, build in 1816, where every president since then has prayed at least once, is in flames just one block from the Whitehouse. It burned for a long time before any attempt was made to get the fire department in.

National monuments are being defaced, permanently damaged, by rioters. No police action even while they stand there and fucking watch it.

From what I am seeing, neither the D.C. police nor the Secret Service have the balls to take action. It's well past the curfew and no arrests.

I am not sure that the D.C. police or the Secret Service has any balls enough to defend the Whitehouse. Oh, sure, they'll defend the President and his family in the bunker but my money is, should the crowds breach the fence, that the Whitehouse falls.

Each cop should have and fire 6 rubber bullets and every bullet after that is copper-clad lead with a steel penetrator.

St. John's Church, build in 1816, where every president since then has prayed at least once, is in flames just one block from the Whitehouse. It burned for a long time before any attempt was made to get the fire department in.

National monuments are being defaced, permanently damaged, by rioters. No police action even while they stand there and fucking watch it.

From what I am seeing, neither the D.C. police nor the Secret Service have the balls to take action. It's well past the curfew and no arrests.

I am not sure that the D.C. police or the Secret Service has any balls enough to defend the Whitehouse. Oh, sure, they'll defend the President and his family in the bunker but my money is, should the crowds breach the fence, that the Whitehouse falls.

Each cop should have and fire 6 rubber bullets and every bullet after that is copper-clad lead with a steel penetrator.
WTF is going on? These "protesters" need some MAJOR ass kicking NOW!

Haven't you heard? It's THE Revolution. At least that's what these Antifa kids believe. But I am with you. These kids want to play army man? They want to play a video game shooter? Give it to them. Drop a Ranger battalion on their heads. Tag . . . they're it.

What has been permanently defaced? I've seen a lot of ugly spray paint, but that's all. Maybe I don't want to know. This is painful to see.

The thing is DC will always hire Blacks and Browns (to reach out to the "oppressed Black and Brown community shithole") who could care less, or worse, like with all Obama officials, have an underlying hatred of America. And Congress is still pretty much Deep State. President Trump was a last ditch effort, and with FAUCI the bastards finally fucked him.

What has been permanently defaced? I've seen a lot of ugly spray paint, but that's all. Maybe I don't want to know. This is painful to see.
Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Repaired is still damaged. Sand blasted and plastered is damaged. Painted over to hide spraypaint in the pores is damaged. The damage from spray paint never, ever, goes away. The marks they made over the last few days will always be there.

Repaired is still damaged. Sand blasted and plastered is damaged. Painted over to hide spraypaint in the pores is damaged. The damage from spray paint never, ever, goes away. The marks they made over the last few days will always be there.
I found an article from 2017 when pretty much the same memorials were vandalized with graffiti. We were both wrong. They'll get all the paint off, but it is not a quick process---they don't pressure spray or sand blast it.

“The removal has begun, but it’s a lengthy [process] that will require numerous treatments over a week or two to completely remove,” the National Park Service told the Post in an email.
This is not the first time monuments in the area have been hit with graffiti. The Washington Monument and the World War II, Lincoln and D.C. War memorials were also vandalized, according to the Post.

I found an article from 2017 when pretty much the same memorials were vandalized with graffiti. We were both wrong. They'll get all the paint off, but it is not a quick process---they don't pressure spray or sand blast it.

“The removal has begun, but it’s a lengthy [process] that will require numerous treatments over a week or two to completely remove,” the National Park Service told the Post in an email.
This is not the first time monuments in the area have been hit with graffiti. The Washington Monument and the World War II, Lincoln and D.C. War memorials were also vandalized, according to the Post.

No; you were wrong; I was not. The damage is permanent even if they can remove the visible part. Your quote says nothing about the process or potential processes - you failed to provide a link.

Found the link.. Apologies.

Oh, wait.. BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEE IT!!!!

The D.C. government exists at the will of Congress. Congress needs to remove them all and establish Federal Police and government in the District.
I’ve been advocating for ending home rule in DC for years. DC wants statehood so they can get automatic additional democrat votes in Congress.
Their motto is Taxation Without Representation.
Given their propensity for writing revenue-generating bullshit tickets, I’ve given them the motto of Citation Without Violation.

The D.C. government exists at the will of Congress. Congress needs to remove them all and establish Federal Police and government in the District.
I’ve been advocating for ending home rule in DC for years. DC wants statehood so they can get automatic additional democrat votes in Congress.
Given their propensity for writing revenue-generating bullshit tickets, I’ve given them the motto of Citation Without Violation.

Nothing in the Constitution suggests that the government can't own the entire 10 mile square zone of the capital. Empty the place and fence it off.

Nothing in the Constitution suggests that the government can't own the entire 10 mile square zone of the capital. Empty the place and fence it off.
They can’t even control it now so how the hell can they empty it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back