For Purposes Of Comparison....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...ya' can't beat the Bible for sheer and unadulterated wisdom.
And, on this day, I recommend this particular verse:
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
Matthew 7:5

1. Any discussion of Jan 6th is the last desperate attempt by the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats, to shield the fact that they authorized, demanded, absolved over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, and anarcho-terrorist acts by their voters.

Trump supporters:

2. Versus the Biden savages:

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.
The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”
At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

3. “St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

4. Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

5. Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

6. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for months….and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riots….but the yellow press was silent.
"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."
28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

7. These Fascists….Democrats….are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden voters….but they all have newsheimers…..no memory of

….hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election….of thousands of police officers injured…of the $billions in damage done by their voters…burning city blocks…of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us it’s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

Last edited:
deflection denied.jpg

Matthew 6: 5-13

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one
.[b]’

trumpd2_06012020getty.jpg

View attachment 584286

Matthew 6: 5-13​

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
9 “This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one
.[b]’

trumpd2_06012020getty.jpg

I just love it when I force your sort to go to the Bible.

Soooo......have you decided to cease being a hypocrite???

did two corinthians tell you that?

lol ...

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

All by Biden voters......like you.

Study: up to 95 percent of 2020 U.S. riots are linked to Black Lives Matter​

ACLED is a nonprofit organization that tracks conflict across the globe. Its U.S. project that collected the summer protest data is supported by Princeton University. The project’s spreadsheet collating tens of thousands of data points documents 12,045 incidents of U.S. civil unrest from May 26, 2020 to Sept. 5, 2020. May 26 is the day after George Floyd’s death in police custody with enough fentanyl in his system to have died of an overdose if police had never touched him.

Of the 633 incidents coded as riots, 88 percent are recorded as involving Black Lives Matter activists. Data for 51 incidents lack information about the perpetrators’ identities. BLM activists were involved in 95 percent of the riots for which there is information about the perpetrators’ affiliation.

Violent demonstrations, meanwhile, have been limited to fewer than 220 locations —

“Jaw-Dropping: Police Chief Association Releases Number of Officers Injured During Violent Riots

The Major Cities Chiefs Association released a report detailing the number of violent riots and the number of police officers injured during the riots U.S. cities faced after the death of George Floyd in May.The MCCA, which has members in 69 of the largest cities in the U.S., released the findings of their survey in October and compiled data from May 25 to July 31, 2020. In total, 8,700 protests took place in major American cities during that time period.Of the 8,700 protests, 574 of them were riots that saw mass looting and destruction.

During the riots cities experienced, the MCCA said their survey found at least 2,000 police officers were injured:

"In cities where violence did occur, assaults on police officers, looting, and arson were the most common criminal activities. Approximately, 72% of major city law enforcement agencies had officers harmed during the protests. This included nearly every agency that experienced at least one violent protest. In total, over the course of the civil unrest from May to July, more than 2,000 officers sustained injuries in the line of duty. One agency reported 50 officers being injured in a single week of protests. Another agency reported that 462 of their officers were injured during the protests in their jurisdiction.

"Looting was also a common occurrence (2,385 instances), with 62% of major city law enforcement agencies indicating that at least one incident of looting occurred in their cities. “

Every single one due to Biden voters.

Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

All by Biden voters......like you.

you keep trying to compare the two.

it ain't working ...

BUT here's some food for thought:

last i read, some 10,000 people nationwide, who were involved in activities, other than exercising their 1st amendment right to peaceably assemble to address grievances against the gov'ment were arrested & held responsible for their actions.

& ^^^rightfully so.^^^

so.... chicky ... do you feel those that committed the act of sedition & conspiracy to overthrow the results of the election; including anybody from 'the inside' & high up the food chain be held responsible... no matter who it may be?

you keep trying to compare the two.

it ain't working ...

BUT here's some food for thought:

last i read, some 10,000 people nationwide, who were involved in activities, other than exercising their 1st amendment right to peaceably assemble to address grievances against the gov'ment were arrested & held responsible for their actions.

& ^^^rightfully so.^^^

so.... chicky ... do you feel those that committed the act of sedition & conspiracy to overthrow the results of the election; including anybody from 'the inside' & high up the food chain be held responsible... no matter who it may be?

You may try to avoid the comparison between the savagery of you Biden voters, the latest iteration of the Nazis....

....it ain't workin'.....

That's why you're so worried, huh?

You may try to avoid the comparison between the savagery of you Biden voters, the latest iteration of the Nazis....

....it ain't workin'.....

That's why you're so worried, huh?

oh now i get it ...

YOU"RE NUTS!

that 'splains so much.

Ok, let’s compare and contrast.

Let’s say the rioters in Portland got their wish. Let’s say they managed to burn the entire city down. Let’s go further and say somehow they made the entire city unlivable like radioactive waste for a thousand years. What would happen to the nation?

Answer. Nothing. The nation would continue. The nation would continue and absolutely nothing would happen to harm it. The Constitution would remain in force, and our way of life would continue unabated except in one city.

Let’s say that the January 6 idiots got their wish. Let’s say that they managed to kill Pence, and Pelosi, and others that opposed naming Trump to the Presidency. What would happen to the Nation? The Constitution would be as worthless as those documents of other tin pot dictatorships. The law is what they say it is on an ever changing basis. What is said yesterday, isn’t what it says today.

The nation would have ended Our proud tradition of peaceful transition of power would be history. It would be a coup. We would live in a dictatorship today. We would be in the midst of a civil war today.

So what is worse? Both are bad, but one is a local issue best managed by the local authorities. One is a national issue which involves all of us. I don’t live in Portland. I’m almost as far from Portland as it is possible to be and remain in America. It is none of my business what happens there. I’ll leave it to the Portland Elected and appointed folks to deal with it. They know better than I do what is going on, and what they can do under the law to address it. In the end, they are responsible and answerable to the locals in Portland, and the locals have the power to change the course at every election. I don’t, and don’t want to have that sort of authority over that city.

I do live in America. And I have some say over how this nation is run. My opinion isn’t of an outsider. A carpetbagger to use a term from history. It is an opinion of an American, about an American issue.

Those thugs who beat the cops to get into Congress to try and get their hands on the elected officials are not merely rioters, equated to other rioters. Their goals were much more heinous. Their desired outcome no less than the destruction of this nations founding documents and principles.

And two judges have agreed with my opinion. They’ve said so when defendants have argued what you are. And the defendants were found guilty and sent to jail.

oh now i get it ...

YOU"RE NUTS!

that 'splains so much.

Ok, let’s compare and contrast.

Let’s say the rioters in Portland got their wish. Let’s say they managed to burn the entire city down. Let’s go further and say somehow they made the entire city unlivable like radioactive waste for a thousand years. What would happen to the nation?

Answer. Nothing. The nation would continue. The nation would continue and absolutely nothing would happen to harm it. The Constitution would remain in force, and our way of life would continue unabated except in one city.

Let’s say that the January 6 idiots got their wish. Let’s say that they managed to kill Pence, and Pelosi, and others that opposed naming Trump to the Presidency. What would happen to the Nation? The Constitution would be as worthless as those documents of other tin pot dictatorships. The law is what they say it is on an ever changing basis. What is said yesterday, isn’t what it says today.

The nation would have ended Our proud tradition of peaceful transition of power would be history. It would be a coup. We would live in a dictatorship today. We would be in the midst of a civil war today.

So what is worse? Both are bad, but one is a local issue best managed by the local authorities. One is a national issue which involves all of us. I don’t live in Portland. I’m almost as far from Portland as it is possible to be and remain in America. It is none of my business what happens there. I’ll leave it to the Portland Elected and appointed folks to deal with it. They know better than I do what is going on, and what they can do under the law to address it. In the end, they are responsible and answerable to the locals in Portland, and the locals have the power to change the course at every election. I don’t, and don’t want to have that sort of authority over that city.

I do live in America. And I have some say over how this nation is run. My opinion isn’t of an outsider. A carpetbagger to use a term from history. It is an opinion of an American, about an American issue.

Those thugs who beat the cops to get into Congress to try and get their hands on the elected officials are not merely rioters, equated to other rioters. Their goals were much more heinous. Their desired outcome no less than the destruction of this nations founding documents and principles.

And two judges have agreed with my opinion. They’ve said so when defendants have argued what you are. And the defendants were found guilty and sent to jail.

What an absurd post.

The Trumpists at the Capitol were peaceful...

In a tweet on Oct. 24, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez referred to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6 as “a terror attack,” which she said resulted in “almost 10 dead.” She called for “any member of Congress who helped plot” it to be “expelled.”

Journalist Glenn Greenwald commented on Twitter that the claim of “‘almost 10 dead’ from the 1/6 riot is deceitful in the extreme. Four people died on 1/6: all Trump supporters.”

A year long series of riots, arsons, and anarko-terrorist acts by Biden supporters, over 12 THOUSAND such assaults on America, can't be hidden by your lies.

What an absurd post.

In a tweet on Oct. 24, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez referred to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6 as “a terror attack,” which she said resulted in “almost 10 dead.” She called for “any member of Congress who helped plot” it to be “expelled.”

Journalist Glenn Greenwald commented on Twitter that the claim of “‘almost 10 dead’ from the 1/6 riot is deceitful in the extreme. Four people died on 1/6: all Trump supporters.”

A year long series of riots, arsons, and anarko-terrorist acts by Biden supporters, over 12 THOUSAND such assaults on America, can't be hidden by your lies.

They were peaceful.

Good to know.

So Peaceful.

I don’t understand these Trump Supporters though.

Capitol Riot suspect in tears at sentencing

Perhaps they and you have a different definition of peaceful.

What an absurd post.

^^^ what a freakin' LIE. trump humpers were violent. they were destructive. they are domestic terrorists that went hunting for the VP & congress critters. what i saw, what america saw - knows that is the truth, that is except for people like *you&

so, you are saying THESE officers who were there are lying?

are you saying yer chosen one's flying monkeys were actually crisis actors?

are you saying all these pics are faked?

05dd67d5-25ed-4578-afd9-175baddf0acb_1920x1080.jpg

5ffbba8c21c5340001f7a87b_1920x1080_FES_v1.jpg

abc6b864-ab2f-4d86-bd20-ae5fad48acf2-HockeyStick21.jpg

mock-body-cam.jpg

Capitol-rioter-accused-of-beating-officer-to-be-jailed-until-trial.jpg

They were peaceful.

Good to know.

So Peaceful.

I don’t understand these Trump Supporters though.

Capitol Riot suspect in tears at sentencing

Perhaps they and you have a different definition of peaceful.

Democrat agenst provocateurs.

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence | Conservative Insider

conservativeinsider.org
conservativeinsider.org

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

^^^ what a freakin' LIE. trump humpers were violent. they were destructive. they are domestic terrorists that went hunting for the VP & congress critters. what i saw, what america saw - knows that is the truth, that is except for people like *you&

so, you are saying THESE officers who were there are lying?

are you saying yer chosen one's flying monkeys were actually crisis actors?

are you saying all these pics are faked?

05dd67d5-25ed-4578-afd9-175baddf0acb_1920x1080.jpg

5ffbba8c21c5340001f7a87b_1920x1080_FES_v1.jpg

abc6b864-ab2f-4d86-bd20-ae5fad48acf2-HockeyStick21.jpg

mock-body-cam.jpg

Capitol-rioter-accused-of-beating-officer-to-be-jailed-until-trial.jpg

Of course they were lying......that's what Democrats do.

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence | Conservative Insider

conservativeinsider.org
conservativeinsider.org

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

And Zero Hedge.

Of course they were lying......that's what Democrats do.

conservativeinsider.org
conservativeinsider.org

And Zero Hedge.

^^^ fake news ^^^

all you do is post ridiculous bullshit from biased rw rag mags.

so those cops are lying.... right?

^^^ fake news ^^^

all you do is post ridiculous bullshit from biased rw rag mags.

so those cops are lying.... right?

No vulgarity.

Post like an adult.

Any 'cops' who are heroes to the Democrats, and who provide anecdotes assigning the damage to one side, are lying to advance their careers.

This is what you have failed to incorporate in your understanding of life, and the explanation of why you are so easily led.

Experts, 'scientists,' bureaucrats ...don't make the mistake of assigning a higher level of integrity and honesty to any of them, than anyone else. Not politicians, bureaucrats, economists, pastors....whatever. ..know that they have been forced to embrace the collective, oppose the separation of powers, and or checks and balances, and the result is a tyranny of the elites .

You should have learned from the finest President in a hundred years:

Trust, but verify.

Forum List

Back