white traitors

ya'll have hurt my widdle feelings, so the brothers are gonna cut another crackers head off.slice,slice.

While I am totally against their cause...this seems to be somewhat historically traditional....Americans going to fight in China against the Japanese BEFORE WWII, Americans going to fly with the RAF BEFORE we got into WWII, Americans joining with Irish Nationalists to bring down the British rule, and of course, Americans going to fight in the Spanish Civil War.

And you figure that eventually Obama will join the war on the side of Al Qaeda, so these early ISIS fighters will be seen as heroes in the great war to kill Infidel Christians and Jews?

You include the White Traitors in the DOD and US Gov't who funnel large amounts of Money and Weapons to ISIS?

Answer one question,why are so many white Americans leaving this country to fight with Isis? What happened momma wouldn't let him or her have any more ice cream.
Well now that we know these guys are all brown, is your position still the same? Are brown Americans traitors? That IS what you were implying when you thought they were white dudes. Let us test your integrity. Admit that brown Americans are a bunch of traitor faggots.

Answer one question,why are so many white Americans leaving this country to fight with Isis? What happened momma wouldn't let him or her have any more ice cream.
There is no secret that the several dozen citizens of the USA are fighting in Syria with IS. What is the attraction to Islam, it seems that many of our prisoners join in Muslim groups, but what is the attraction. What interests me is why so many young men as well as women would want to join in a jihadist army. Is this an example of being completely alienated due to unemployment, dysfunctional families, hopelessness? How many of these people that have joined up had jobs, how many were unemployed?

And I think most of these guys are just sad loners with no friends who want to feel important with psychotic tendencies...If they weren't in Iraq or Syria they'd be shooting up schools or theatres here...

Every war this country ever had you had white traitors selling or giving secrets to the enemy.Some of them are senators, even.Okay all you msnb azzholes refute this.

Every war this country ever had you had white traitors selling or giving secrets to the enemy.Some of them are senators, even.Okay all you msnb azzholes refute this.
I see no proof of that, but that is a different dicussion anway. This thread is about the traitors who join our enemies in the middle east. They are all brown/black people. What do you have to say about your minority community being traitors? Why arent they more patriotic and good, like white people?

I see no proof of that, but that is a different dicussion anway. This thread is about the traitors who join our enemies in the middle east. They are all brown/black people. What do you have to say about your minority community being traitors? Why arent they more patriotic and good, like white people?
They are more patriotic then white perps that's for sure.Those same brown people were let in this country by pathetic whites who didn't want to be called racist. After 9-11 the whites of this country let them build a temple in the same neighborhood where their people brought down the WTand killed all those innocent Americans.Now azzholes what do you have to say for that ?

Sad, desperate racist is spinning himself dizzy trying to recover from sticking both feet in his mouth in the OP. Might be easier to just stop being a douchebag, Lil Huey.

Sucks for you, starting a troll thread only to realize you've trolled yourself. Maybe you should try not being a douchebag for a while?

While I am totally against their cause...this seems to be somewhat historically traditional....Americans going to fight in China against the Japanese BEFORE WWII, Americans going to fly with the RAF BEFORE we got into WWII, Americans joining with Irish Nationalists to bring down the British rule, and of course, Americans going to fight in the Spanish Civil War.
During wwll white Americans harbored German spies in their homes.They treated German pWs better then Blacks.

The ideology is far more important (and toxic) than the ethnic make up.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back