white thrown in jail /stereotyped and falsely accused by racist black

1631969763889.png

Pigs being pigs is the motto.
Not all of them.
True story.... last month Bonz and I drove to Indy to see our granddaughter.
In Bloomington along the interstate they reduce the speed limit to 55... which is stupid. It is four freaking lanes.
Anyway... I failed to see an unmarked white pickup the state uses. We got pulled over.
I was going about 77. Okay maybe a little too fast, but I was on the fast lane.
The cop was black. I was friendly, and so was he. He asked if I knew how fast I was driving, I said not specifically but yes I knew I was going over the speed limit as was trying to get around several semis before the road went back to two lanes.
I thought I was fried.
He came back with a warning only and put down my speed as 74. If he told the truth, he could have slapped me with reckless driving for 20 mph over speed limit. But, the last speeding ticket I received was over 20 years ago, and no priors and no other traffic violations.
They are not all bad.

Seriously.

Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, & Native Americans should be polite but cautious when interacting with ethnicity X nowadays.

If a member of ethnicity X makes a false accusation (for example, that the accused used the N-word), the media will immediately believe the accusation.

And law enforcement -- terrified of being "racist" -- will NOT give the accused the benefit of the doubt.

Thank goodness there was a security camera that showed who the liar was.

Everyone at work, at school, in public accommodations must be very, very, very careful when dealing with the ethnicity under discussion.

Seriously.

Asians, Caucasians, Hispanics, & Native Americans should be polite but cautious when interacting with ethnicity X nowadays.

If a member of ethnicity X makes a false accusation (for example, that the accused used the N-word), the media will immediately believe the accusation.

And law enforcement -- terrified of being "racist" -- will NOT give the accused the benefit of the doubt.

Thank goodness there was a security camera that showed who the liar was.

Everyone at work, at school, in public accommodations must be very, very, very careful when dealing with the ethnicity under discussion.

What if there was no camera? That guy would likely be convicted and, if even not serve time, end up with a record that could haunt him for the rest of his life.

AND the point here is not the isolated incident of injustice to this one individual,

but of the culture that led this woman to think that this would work for her and that it was something she had a right to do.

That is terrible. For every case like this there are over ten cases of an African American jailed over a false accusation by a white person.
^^^^^^.......FOLKS, above me is a perfect example of how brainwashed these junior race hucksters being fed all this horse shit over the years are

This person automatically assumed I was talking about BLACK AND WHITE only

Poster. Please reread that and you will see I was INFERRING EVERYONE who presses bogus charges.....Even an Irishman

Now this is Sunday and my 1st post of the day. Instead of ripping you a new one I'll just accept your clarification of what I meant

Quit looking for race under every cereal flake will ya.......Thankya

Forum List

Back