white thrown in jail /stereotyped and falsely accused by racist black

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
----INJUSTICE yesserie --just because he was white/etc ...black privilege....cops believed her because of her skin color [ black ] ...a white latino was thrown in jail for nothing
..the black lady profiled/stereotyped the man because of his skin color
..but the white latino intelligently did not act like a dumbass animal and resist or go apeshit - he is still alive

Last edited:
----INJUSTICE yesserie --just because he was white/etc ...black privilege....cops believed her because of her skin color [ black ] ...a white latino was thrown in jail for nothing
..but the white latino intelligently did not act like a dumbass animal and resist or go apeshit - he is still alive
Those pesky cameras

She should be sentenced to whatever he might have gotten.

Any person bringing glaringly false charges against someone should be given the same punishment period

Unlike Kenneth Chamberlain who was killed by police.
most of the time, the blacks resist/ATTACK/are ARMED/armed and resist/etc = dumbasses
like:
Mike Brown
A Sterling
Anthony Smith
Breonna Taylor
Kieth Scott
etc to infinity

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
DUH
that's exactly what the blacks do ...most of my OP is SARCASM---but it's what blacks REALLY think
I am sure that reinforces your need to ostracize anyone that is a participant in a crime no matter their race, correct?

WHat??
Sorry, but this had nothing to do with race.
It had to do with the car being a Tesla, and the walking guard seeing an opportunity to squeeze some money from "the evil rich".
The only think you might have, is that if the Tesla driver was black - the black guard probably wouldn't have spent all that time CLEARLY antagonizing the dude.
I hope she is fired. But I highly doubt it.

Moonglow hahahahhahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHA
race not involved at all as stated many times, race had NOTHING to do with:
Floyd
Brown
Sterling
Breonna
Rice
etc etc etc
...but YOU people stupidly think it is

WHat??
Sorry, but this had nothing to do with race.
It had to do with the car being a Tesla, and the walking guard seeing an opportunity to squeeze some money from "the evil rich".
The only think you might have, is that if the Tesla driver was black - the black guard probably wouldn't have spent all that time CLEARLY antagonizing the dude.
I hope she is fired. But I highly doubt it.
thank you --and race had nothing to do with:
Floyd
Brown
Rice
Taylor
etc etc etc

A white latino?
Like George Zimmerman?
My children are basically "white latino"
My first wife was full blooded Mexican, I am white.
They look mostly white, I believe have always put down white as their race, but could certainly claim to be latino.

A white latino?
Like George Zimmerman?
part of the sarcasm/etc--you can ID with anything you want...AND, no matter what--the black [ white cop ] is in the wrong ......same with:
Mike Brown
FLoyd
etc etc

She can still sue the Juden in civil court.

Forum List

Back