White Supremacist writes "white pride” into the sidewalk in front of a black-owned fitness center

My posts aren't racist and my posts are about things whites are actually doing. That's not racist. And since I have stated many times that all whites aren't the problem, your whining about me being a racist is your problem.

We find white racism right here every day.
We find people leave this country every day. You should join them and go somewhere it is decent to live.

I was born here and have first amendment rights. You don't tell other whites to leave after they complain about liberals so shut the fuck up.

There's a little "Amish" in most of us. Amish being code for THE banned word whites dare not speak.

Besides, this was a McCain voter/worker. We all know how they are!
poor whites, so persecuted.
Poor blacks. Can't find racism so they make it up
lol. racism can be found easily. this is usmb. rife with racism. celebrated and endorsed, and rarely called out.
I'm neither black nor liberal, so I dont spend my day obsessing over thought "crimes" like what another thinks of me.

There is something akin to yelling "fire" in a theater with what she did though. Her motive was clear. She wanted to start a riot by triggering Africans of color. Dor that, maybe she does deserve punishment.
This ain't about thought crimes, this is about actions. And your posts are generally racist as hell.

I was responding to a person who said blacks are making up racism. You guys go out of your way to find these rare situations while on a daily basis you spew racism all over this forum.

Mar082020
Mahogany-Toned White Supremacist Joins Hate Hoax List
The Overton window has been moved so far in the direction of Cultural Marxism that the very words “white pride” constitute not only a hate crime but an offense so onerous that its commission is likely to be a hoax.

Via the Pluralist:

A 41-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday and was being held on $1,000 bail for carving the words “white pride” into the sidewalk in front of a black-owned fitness center [DC Fitness] in Johnson City, Tennessee.

Mahagany Teague is charged with vandalism.

The owner of the gym, Derrick Carson, said he arrived at work at 5 a.m. Monday morning to discover the scrawl. He alerted police and reviewed security camera video to allegedly discover Teague had used a rock to etch the words into the pavement, Carson told ABC-network affiliate WJHL of Johnson City.

Mahagany’s name may be an attempt to spell “mahogany,” which could be used to describe her pigmentation:

As if White people dont get targeted enough by the Democrats..

Mahagany Teague Arrested for Carving 'White Pride' into Sidewalk https://pluralist.com/mahagany-teague-white-pride//43834 …

All links highlighted

White power ! :10:

She's an idiot!!! Give her some cleaning agent, a broom and some paint; clean it, paint over it and then piss her off!!

Not a crime; an act of stupidity!!

Greg

My posts aren't racist and my posts are about things whites are actually doing. That's not racist. And since I have stated many times that all whites aren't the problem, your whining about me being a racist is your problem.
So how many "whites" you talking about?? I don't hate all Jews; just DemoKKKrat ones; I don't hate all blacks; just DemoKKKrat ones. I don't hate all whites; just the DemoKKKrat ones!! lmao

You're as big an idiot as that stupid Mahagany or whatever sh'/it calls itself!!

Greg

There's a little "Amish" in most of us. Amish being code for THE banned word whites dare not speak.

Besides, this was a McCain voter/worker. We all know how they are!
poor whites, so persecuted.
Poor blacks. Can't find racism so they make it up
lol. racism can be found easily. this is usmb. rife with racism. celebrated and endorsed, and rarely called out.
Everything is racist to fairy’s like you

Hoax hate crimes (and hoax charges of rape) should be severely punished.

But, of course, they never are, for the hoaxers are considered "victims" because of their ethnicity and/or gender.

This country, I feel, is headed for a grim future.

We find people leave this country every day. You should join them and go somewhere it is decent to live.

I was born here and have first amendment rights. You don't tell other whites to leave after they complain about liberals so shut the fuck up.
It has nothing to do with your color. It is your attitude.

My attitude is just fine. You have the problem if you think blacks just need to shut up and take it.

So how many "whites" you talking about?? I don't hate all Jews; just DemoKKKrat ones; I don't hate all blacks; just DemoKKKrat ones. I don't hate all whites; just the DemoKKKrat ones!! lmao

You're as big an idiot as that stupid Mahagany or whatever sh'/it calls itself!!

Greg

When you guys talk about blacks, it's not some blacks, it's not a specific number of blacks, it's blacks. So we will do the same thing white whites and you will understand that it has been stated that not all whites are racists, which is far better than what whites like you do here for blacks.

Hoax hate crimes (and hoax charges of rape) should be severely punished.

But, of course, they never are, for the hoaxers are considered "victims" because of their ethnicity and/or gender.

This country, I feel, is headed for a grim future.

Wrong. But hoax hate crimes are so few that only racists try using them to deny the continuing racism in this country.

Greg

When you guys talk about blacks, it's not some blacks, it's not a specific number of blacks, it's blacks. So we will do the same thing white whites and you will understand that it has been stated that not all whites are racists, which is far better than what whites like you do here for blacks.

No I don't. I talk about INDIVIDUALS based on their character or a group with a common factor like "Dem voters". You're a liar!! Sod off!! Read up on MLK you drongo!!

Greg

My attitude is just fine. You have the problem if you think blacks just need to shut up and take it.
Not blacks, you.

I was responding to a person who said blacks are making up racism. You guys go out of your way to find these rare situations while on a daily basis you spew racism all over this forum.
Uh huh. Still doesn't prove the hoax was real.

Meanwhile, here are some more hoaxes whose existence puts a big hole in your "racist America" horseshit.

Fake hate crimes are more fun than real hate crimes......because the fake hate crimers are usually more likely to get arrested....

If this chick wanted some instant attention, she needs to put on a MAGA hat and talk about the white genocide that is happening in the US and stuff...

Mar082020
Mahogany-Toned White Supremacist Joins Hate Hoax List
The Overton window has been moved so far in the direction of Cultural Marxism that the very words “white pride” constitute not only a hate crime but an offense so onerous that its commission is likely to be a hoax.

Via the Pluralist:

A 41-year-old woman was arrested Tuesday and was being held on $1,000 bail for carving the words “white pride” into the sidewalk in front of a black-owned fitness center [DC Fitness] in Johnson City, Tennessee.

Mahagany Teague is charged with vandalism.

The owner of the gym, Derrick Carson, said he arrived at work at 5 a.m. Monday morning to discover the scrawl. He alerted police and reviewed security camera video to allegedly discover Teague had used a rock to etch the words into the pavement, Carson told ABC-network affiliate WJHL of Johnson City.

Mahagany’s name may be an attempt to spell “mahogany,” which could be used to describe her pigmentation:

As if White people dont get targeted enough by the Democrats..

Mahagany Teague Arrested for Carving 'White Pride' into Sidewalk https://pluralist.com/mahagany-teague-white-pride//43834 …

All links highlighted

White power ! :10:
she doesnt even look white

There are whites who were born in Africa yet some blacks tell them they don't belong

Forum List

Back