What's Wrong with these Black Wolves?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly. Who raises these jackals? Where are the male role models?
Horrific video: Vicious New York City mugging caught on camera

VIDEO of numerous 'CHILDREN' committing 1st Degree FELONY Robbery and 1st Degree FELONY Assault in broad daylight on the same street where Bklyn's 77th Precinct is located:

NYPDBrooklynNorth on Twitter

@HATERS VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN_03.jpg
_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠️

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devils Advocate

Early Brain & Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains Why Kids & ADULTS Are Hurting:

Peace.

Last edited:
Maybe it is time some of the citizens of the US step up and put some of these animals down, because that is what you do with rabid animals.

Frankly, I'd prefer witnessing responsible Americans DENOUNCING and when appropriate PROSECUTING our nation's large population of SELFISH, immature, apathetic, emotionally or mentally ill PRO BLACK WOMEN and TEENAGE GIRLS responsible for raising perfectly healthy newborns maturing into HATERS and seemingly feral teens and adults.

Watching this extremely disturbing video reminds me why after 12 yrs of regularly witnessing this type of barbaric behavior I FLED from Brooklyn's Bed-Sty community.

Seriously, watching this disgusting FELONY ASSAULT and ROBBERY has me sick to my stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -PTSD-

Peace.

Last edited:
So tell me,who in that mob gets the shoe's?

Watch the video till the end, and you'll see. And he looked so proud of himself. Lucky fella. :thup:

I hope the punk gets a rash of shit for wearing girls shoes.

Maybe he plans on giving them to his girlfriend. He's not a thug. He's a hopeless romantic. We have to look at these things in context before we jump to conclusions.

Wonder if the girlfriend will respond in kind and steal a pistol for Him?

Hello. If you believe the young people appearing in the ROBBERY and ASSAULT video posted on Twitter by the NYPD Brooklyn North Commanding Officer is stomach churning, have a look at this mind blowing video of apparent HATEFUL, emotionally or MENTALLY UNSTABLE ADULT citizens unashamedly TRASHING a fellow human being in broad daylight.

⚠️ NSFW Feral Human Behavior ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised

https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy2kcf6TJ01wqnkez.mp4

There is no info available explaining why the victim was viciously assaulted, though in a civilized society I cannot think of ONE legit reason for a person being treated by fellow citizens, like an animal that must be destroyed.

Sadly, with large numbers of American citizens of African descent being raised by single, unmarried PRO BLACK practicing mothers, it is apparent far too many teens and adults are experiencing some type of MENTAL ILLNESS preventing them from embracing a minimum of respect for human life, as well as respect for the laws governing American society.

Early Brain & Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Child Sexual Abuse Victim-Survivor Oprah Winfrey Why Kids & ADULTS develop into apparent severely disturbed individuals:

Dr. Perry's detailed presentation:

Cali Surgeon General, Dr. Burke Harris:

'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health' ~California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

_thuglife Tupac Shakur.jpg

Peace.

1. Some individuals do not have a conscience.

a. They rob and murder without the slightest hesitation.

2. One of those "children," it is reported, stole the shoes off the victim. Apparently, the perp is willing to wear shoes that have been worn by another person.

3. Some liberals excuse such behavior as shown in the OP because of "poverty."

4. Other people respectfully disagree: Look at the many professional athletes who commit violent crimes. They are far from being poor.

5. I hope that the Silent Majority remembers this incident when they go to the polls in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back