White Supremacist Richard Spencer Reiterates his support for Joe Biden

The real question is why do white Supremacists support Biden over Trump?

I thought the Democrat Party was the anti-racist party.

What do white Supremacists know about Biden that Republican voters dont know?

Because racists are one issue voters either... While they want White Supremacy they also want Grandma to live and get health insurance...

The question is how bad has Trump been that he has lost the racist votes?

Looks like Biden may taking a good portion of the racist vote from Trump. Racists must LOVE Biden’s 1994 crime bill. How many millions of blacks got mandatory minimums for weed?

I am amazed----maybe I am misinformed---isn't LEGAL MARIJUANA a biggie for the current
pixilated donkey? Why has Trump not PLAYED THIS ONE UP?

I cant make sense of your babble.

Bidens 1994 crime bill needlessly incarcerated blacks disproportionately. He is racist.

OP, and all the other cockroach USMB rightwing nutjobs, so you're now saying that white supremacists...EXIST!????!??
White and black Supremacists exist and both support Biden
Then his message swayed them or Trump turns them off..He claimed to be such a great negotiator....

TRUMP has on multiple occasions denounced white supremacists. Since Biden who is the leader of the democratic party won't denounce ANTFI, white supremacists know they can blend in with ANTIFA.

You still don't know a liar when you read and hear one. Biden says he doesn't want his support.
Neither does Trump, so stop lying.
120041049_10224240569421334_5088646235946430627_n.jpg

OP, and all the other cockroach USMB rightwing nutjobs, so you're now saying that white supremacists...EXIST!????!??
Then his message swayed them or Trump turns them off..He claimed to be such a great negotiator....

TRUMP has on multiple occasions denounced white supremacists. Since Biden who is the leader of the democratic party won't denounce ANTFI, white supremacists know they can blend in with ANTIFA.
Yeah that's a new one, blending in, you evidently never saw "The Three Musketeers".

And Chris Wallace refused to ask him to but made it a point with Trump. No bias with Chris

The real question is why do white Supremacists support Biden over Trump?

I thought the Democrat Party was the anti-racist party.

What do white Supremacists know about Biden that Republican voters dont know?

Because racists are one issue voters either... While they want White Supremacy they also want Grandma to live and get health insurance...

The question is how bad has Trump been that he has lost the racist votes?

Only a liberal could find a way to justify the white supremacist vote when it's for Joe...:icon_rolleyes:

And Chris Wallace refused to ask him to but made it a point with Trump. No bias with Chris
It was rather chaotic and overwhelming you should try it sometime.

Really? What's a black supremacist and who are some prominent ones that you can cite?
The Black Lives Matter protester charged with attempted murder in California for plowing through a crowd of Trump supporters.....

Last edited:
You still don't know a liar when you read and hear one. Biden says he doesn't want his support.

Link to Biden’s denouncement.
Here ya go dufus:

That didnt show BIDEN denouncing it. Where is the BIDEN denouncement?

It doesn't exist, which is why he should have to answer the question all day long every day for the next 20 years, like the gimps and scum keep trying to make Trump do. And for the Record most Neo-Nazis in the past have also endorsed Democratic candidates, like Obama and Clinton.

Here ya go dufus:

So you except Joe Biden’s but you don’t except trumps Financing ?
Uhh...I don't really 'except' any of it. I accept Biden's denial because it rings true..given his life history. I do not accept Trump's weak, mealy-mouthed bs...for the same reason.

When David Dukes endorsed Trump...what was his response again?
Joe Biden gave the eulogy of a Ku Klux Klan grand leader lol and he’s a democrat, party of the kkk, jim
Crow ,, How do you think you could win this debate is beyond me

How come Chris Wallace Didn’t ask Joe Biden to renounce his support from white supremacists
He already has where twas yous?
That’s not the standard you have to keep asking him over and over again if he renounced his white supremacist
Why, so you can sleep well at night?
I didn’t create the standard Democrats and the media did

Here ya go dufus:

That didnt show BIDEN denouncing it. Where is the BIDEN denouncement?

It doesn't exist, which is why he should have to answer the question all day long every day for the next 20 years, like the gimps and scum keep trying to make Trump do. And for the Record most Neo-Nazis in the past have also endorsed Democratic candidates, like Obama and Clinton.

If Joe doesnt specifically denounce the endorsement, he is a White Supremacist...just like you said and just like the liberals insist.

Here ya go dufus:

So you except Joe Biden’s but you don’t except trumps Financing ?
Uhh...I don't really 'except' any of it. I accept Biden's denial because it rings true..given his life history. I do not accept Trump's weak, mealy-mouthed bs...for the same reason.

When David Dukes endorsed Trump...what was his response again?
Joe Biden gave the eulogy of a Ku Klux Klan grand leader lol and he’s a democrat, party of the kkk, jim
Crow ,, How do you think you could win this debate is beyond me

I like how he thought that lame article was evidence of Biden denouncing Spencer.

Um ... like Trump.

Hence the question.

So why didn't Chris Wallace ask Biden to denounce it? Then when he does, Trump can just say "It's about time." Which is what Chris Matthews was trying to do to Trump had Trump walked into the trap.

Biden saw the trap and tried to push Trump in. Then he started masterbating.

Biden: Do it!

Again, OBVIOUSLY if Trump had said what Chris Matthews was trying to corner Trump into saying Biden would have been "It's About Time!"

No one in a major party in this country needs to condemn racism, it's a non issue. Just like they don't have to condemn murder, armed robbery or kidnapping. It's the evil left trying to exploit blacks to win elections and EVERYONE knows that, including you

Forum List

Back