White Supremacist Richard Spencer Reiterates his support for Joe Biden

Wow, Biden is a racist.

That 1994 crime bill says it all. How many black people spend too many years in prison because of Biden? Its disgusting.
It is true that the bill—which extended the death penalty to 60 new crimes, stiffened sentences, offered states strong financial incentives for building new prisons, and banned a range of assault weapons—helped lead to the wave of mass incarceration that’s resulted in the United States accounting for 25 percent of the world’s prison population.

But Booker’s implication that the law was simply a cynical sop to fearful white voters is at odds with the political realities of the time, when the bill passed with bipartisan support, including the votes of more than two-thirds of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), and with the backing of other black leaders beyond Capitol Hill. This is the second straight presidential election in which the crime bill has loomed as a loaded issue—

The Black Lives Matter protester charged with attempted murder in California for plowing through a crowd of Trump supporters.....
These's not even A single version of the word "supreme" or "supremacist" in that entire article.

about-to-fail-bike-handle.jpg

Why do you do this to yourself and try these stupid stunts dude?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The whole racism bull shit is a stupid stunt.

Dude, think ...

Wow, Biden is a racist.

That 1994 crime bill says it all. How many black people spend too many years in prison because of Biden? Its disgusting.
It is true that the bill—which extended the death penalty to 60 new crimes, stiffened sentences, offered states strong financial incentives for building new prisons, and banned a range of assault weapons—helped lead to the wave of mass incarceration that’s resulted in the United States accounting for 25 percent of the world’s prison population.

But Booker’s implication that the law was simply a cynical sop to fearful white voters is at odds with the political realities of the time, when the bill passed with bipartisan support, including the votes of more than two-thirds of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), and with the backing of other black leaders beyond Capitol Hill. This is the second straight presidential election in which the crime bill has loomed as a loaded issue—

Funny how you never ever get over anything a Republican did in the past. Total bull shit hypocrisy on your part.

Your standard for others applied to Biden means no forgiveness. Cut the hypocrisy and own the consequence of your actions

The real question is why do white Supremacists support Biden over Trump?

I thought the Democrat Party was the anti-racist party.

What do white Supremacists know about Biden that Republican voters dont know?

Because racists are one issue voters either... While they want White Supremacy they also want Grandma to live and get health insurance...

The question is how bad has Trump been that he has lost the racist votes?

Looks like Biden may taking a good portion of the racist vote from Trump. Racists must LOVE Biden’s 1994 crime bill. How many millions of blacks got mandatory minimums for weed?

I am amazed----maybe I am misinformed---isn't LEGAL MARIJUANA a biggie for the current
pixilated donkey? Why has Trump not PLAYED THIS ONE UP?

I cant make sense of your babble.

Bidens 1994 crime bill needlessly incarcerated blacks disproportionately. He is racist.

Nice try...

Trump behaviour towards the Central Park Five makes him a hero of the racists...

The difference between Trump and Biden and racists...
Trump accepts there support and say some are fine people.
Biden refutes their support...

"Will the next debate moderator ask Biden about his close friend & KKK Exalted Cyclops, Robert Byrd?

Will he be asked what he meant when he said he didn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle?"

No wonder both David Duke & Richard Spencer have endorsed Joe for President!" - Donald Trump

They hate T as he loves the cops

Why is this news?

It is totally predictable. Racists hang together as so few are left any more.

I think he is lying, and Biden denounced him and doesn't want his support.

Too late. White Supremacists for Biden is a real thing now.
Spencer is an idiot. He didn't endorse Biden on race but on US international isolationism. For some reason he thinks Trump is more likely than Biden to get us into another foreign war. I don't like Trump but he sincerely seems to want the US less involved rather than more involved militarily. It's one area I agree with him.

Spencer is an idiot. He didn't endorse Biden on race but on US international isolationism. For some reason he thinks Trump is more likely than Biden to get us into another foreign war. I don't like Trump but he sincerely seems to want the US less involved rather than more involved militarily. It's one area I agree with him.
Trump improved the economy and stopped the endless wars.

Yea, he does not belong in Washington. Time to remove him

Did he really improve the economy. If only he closed down travel from Europe in FEB then it might be a good economy.

This way only the rich get richer. He lied about the virus.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Did he really improve the economy. If only he closed down travel from Europe in FEB then it might be a good economy.

This way only the rich get richer. He lied about the virus.

What countries are doing better economically now than they were pre-COVID?

You lemmings will believe anything. JoeB even made a post the other day saying we should ask ourselves if we are better off now than we were 4 years ago and listed some economic statistics. NO world leader would get elected by this standard at this time because of COVID. Prior to COVID, the US economy was booming. He will get us back. Biden will kill us, but we all know that is the goal of the Democrats because they need the dependency to gain power. You lemmings need to wake up before you walk off the cliff.

And unlike Trump, Biden condemns the guy who endorsed him

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They are desperate for publicity and will say what it takes to get attention, to give themselves the illusion of relevance to give them a chance to recruit people who are fooled.

That is the basis for nearly everything they do.

Can you see it when they are doing it to you? Or do you think he sincerely likes Biden?

And unlike Trump, Biden condemns the guy who endorsed him

You sure? Maybe we should ask him another hundred times over the two months to make sure. And make up shit when he gets tired of being asked about the same stupid shit.

Trump in charge is more likely to lead war... He cut spending in diplomacy and international agreements. He has already entered in numerous trade wars and ignored cyber attacks on US and its allies...

Trump says he doesn't want wars but he is incompetent to keep US out of them... US can only retreat so far... US has had its elections attacked, China is taking over the Pacific region, NK is still building bombs... US has lost its soft power around the world...

Trump in charge is more likely to lead war... He cut spending in diplomacy and international agreements. He has already entered in numerous trade wars and ignored cyber attacks on US and its allies...

Trump says he doesn't want wars but he is incompetent to keep US out of them... US can only retreat so far... US has had its elections attacked, China is taking over the Pacific region, NK is still building bombs... US has lost its soft power around the world...

Biden supports a rising China. He is on the record saying so.

You are just talking shit.

Forum List

Back