White Supremacist = Al Qaida in the US=neo-Nazis

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
FBI arrests alleged members of white supremacist group ‘the Base’

Shane Harris, Devlin Barrett

2 hrs ago

The charges, expected to be unsealed Thursday, grew from an investigation of a somewhat new effort among online extremists who refer to themselves as “the Base,” the English translation of “al Qaida.” According to experts who track hate groups, the Base promotes racist views and seeks to unite different hate groups in preparation for a “race war.”

FBI Director Christopher A. Wray warned Congress in the fall that American neo-Nazis seem increasingly to be communicating with like-minded violent racists overseas, but he cautioned that those links so far appear more inspirational than organizational.

------------------------------------------------

I hope they lock up every last one of them!

Oh my. They have racist views. Only blacks can have racist views and that with government blessing.

The scariest things are the militias and those like Rep. Matt Shea.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

2 hrs ago

The charges, expected to be unsealed Thursday, grew from an investigation of a somewhat new effort among online extremists who refer to themselves as “the Base,” the English translation of “al Qaida.” According to experts who track hate groups, the Base promotes racist views and seeks to unite different hate groups in preparation for a “race war.”

FBI Director Christopher A. Wray warned Congress in the fall that American neo-Nazis seem increasingly to be communicating with like-minded violent racists overseas, but he cautioned that those links so far appear more inspirational than organizational.

So, wow, they "harbored" an illegal alien and illegally modified a gun....

That is some serious shit. Hell, half of it, is policy for the democratic party.

2 hrs ago

Joe Biden has never apologized for his links to white supremacists

I’m
A white nationalist.. what cha gonna do I’m white and don’t Believe in globalism lol

2 hrs ago

That is some serious shit. Hell, half of it, is policy for the democratic party.

Obviously you didn't read the whole entire article or you agree with them, which probably you do.

“Lemley, Mathews, and Bilbrough are members of a white supremacist organization named ‘The Base,’ ” the complaint charges. “Within The Base’s encrypted chat rooms, members have discussed, among other things, recruitment, creating a white ethno-state, committing acts of violence against minority communities (including African-Americans and Jewish-Americans), the organization’s military-style training camps, and ways to make improvised explosive devices.”

2 hrs ago

I wish all terrorists were this non violent. Not a single person killed, or even injured.

2 hrs ago

Is anyone else questioning this "white supremacist" angle, considering they were harboring an illegal alien? Something isnt jiving here.

I’m
A white nationalist.. what cha gonna do I’m white and don’t Believe in globalism lol

So are you pro tramp? He has always been a globalist, and still is.
No he’s not he cleaning up Obama’s mess

Yes that is why he has a twin tower in Turkey and is building more than 1 in India, and golf course in Dubai and Scotland, and Ireland. Also Ivanka and he also have clothes made overseas, he has over 300 LLC's, but you know the rich are globalists, but you do not want the poor to come here, he has also increased the HIB visas.

Obama was known of the "deporter and chief" . Tramp only means rich people are allowed to be globetrotters.
He has you so fooled.

But this is off topic, this post is about white supremacist = neo Nazis is the US.

I’m

Yes that is why he has a twin tower in Turkey and is building more than 1 in India, and golf course in Dubai and Scotland, and Ireland. Also Ivanka and he also have clothes made overseas, he has over 300 LLC's, but you know the rich are globalists, but you do not want the poor to come here, he has also increased the HIB visas.

Obama was known of the "deporter and chief" . Tramp only means rich people are allowed to be globetrotters.
He has you so fooled.

But this is off topic, this post is about white supremacist = neo Nazis is the US.
Yea stay on topic because your fallacies are embarrassing lol
How do you feel about black nationalist I never see you post about them

I’m

He has you so fooled.

You know you can be white without being a white supremacists. If there were no white supremacist's there would probably be no black supremacist. We will always have a few of both.

Also I did talk about Michael the Blackman at tramps rallies.

Last edited:
I would have believed the FBI ( not to be confused with Female Body Inspector ) would have you under surveillance with all your hatred for anyone that is Jewish and I thought you were a Neo-Nazi...

I’m

He has you so fooled.

You know you can be white without being a white supremacists. If there were no white supremacist's there would probably be no black supremacist. We will always have a few of both.
How many dangerous white supremacists even exist in our nation?

I’m

He has you so fooled.

Why are you against diversity of thought,, I love different opinions it’s America.. do you want to control thoughts?

Forum List

Back