White SUPREMACIST adding to the chaos of looting and violence across america!!

This has gone into the idiotic deflection by democrats right now trying to shift the blame. White supremacists voted for Crooked Hillary anyways.

blks.png

Here is the latest crime being perpetrated by white supremacists masquerading as black people

they are called “sliders” by the police

Look like black scum to me.

Looks like black cum to you....well, Mike you aughtta know....swallow much?

I just don't think a person could be any more stupid than you are.

OMG, it thinks....now I know the world is coming to an end...A gotdamn brain dead Trump supporter dares to "think" and it did it without the help of Fake Fox News...stop the fuckin press, this shit is front page.

Its being reported on AM Joy this morning, white men dressed in all black, in mask are contributing to the violence and chaos in cities across the country. Many are mobilizing to help desensitize the viewing public on the plight of black americans and sadly a lot of young people unaware of who's leading these looting events are following suit.

The climate of wearing mask and being cloaked in darkness, help hide the intent behind these hate groups, to help keep the notion that blacks are looters and nothing but animals. The shootings, I believe is done by these white sup. just to get shit started and anger white america...don't fall for the ruse.

Must never forget, we live in Trump America and everything and anything is possible!!

Please on the alert, black people.

White people don't have that much initiative. That would only happen in a movie.

Forum List

Back