White SUPREMACIST adding to the chaos of looting and violence across america!!

Its being reported on AM Joy this morning, white men dressed in all black, in mask are contributing to the violence and chaos in cities across the country. Many are mobilizing to help desensitize the viewing public on the plight of black americans and sadly a lot of young people unaware of who's leading these looting events are following suit.

The climate of wearing mask and being cloaked in darkness, help hide the intent behind these hate groups, to help keep the notion that blacks are looters and nothing but animals. The shootings, I believe is done by these white sup. just to get shit started and anger white america...don't fall for the ruse.

Must never forget, we live in Trump America and everything and anything is possible!!

Please on the alert, black people.
That would be your pal’s ANTIFA. Sponsored by rich Democrats...like the ones in the NFL and Hollywood currently paying for their bail.
I heard this last night. The governor of Minnesota was trying to blame whites for the rioting. He was describing ANTIFA. They are trained and professional. They are armed and have state of the art communications. They play blacks as if they were kazoos.
He is a dumbass. Michael Moore even instructed them to burn down police precincts...and guess what...

this is being fueled by the uber rich and bored loons.

Its being reported on AM Joy this morning, white men dressed in all black, in mask are contributing to the violence and chaos in cities across the country. Many are mobilizing to help desensitize the viewing public on the plight of black americans and sadly a lot of young people unaware of who's leading these looting events are following suit.

The climate of wearing mask and being cloaked in darkness, help hide the intent behind these hate groups, to help keep the notion that blacks are looters and nothing but animals. The shootings, I believe is done by these white sup. just to get shit started and anger white america...don't fall for the ruse.

Must never forget, we live in Trump America and everything and anything is possible!!

Antifa scum helping you black scum. Two sides of the same coin. Scum.
I was wondering when you were gonna show up and low and behold the coward appears.....LOLO
If you vile apes try to loot me or mine you'll see just what a coward I am.

I never saw a bunch of idiots so willing to shit in their nests. Even animals are smarter than that!

you shit, now wallow in it.

Here is the latest crime being perpetrated by white supremacists masquerading as black people

they are called “sliders” by the police

Look like black scum to me.

bobs.png

Thats what you are supposed to think

White supremacists in blackface funding their movement by stealing womens purses and putting the blame innocent black people

It should make everyone ashamed to be white

Actually, it’s gonna be more of a festive gathering. Initially we’ll just be in black face but after we’re put in chains we’ll break into singing and dancin’.

This is the world we live in now. A “Wilderness of Mirrors”. You should have gotten the hint when they first told you men can have periods and women can be soldiers. The propaganda doesn’t have to be believable. In fact some degree of cognitive dissonance is desirable to them. Propaganda only has to be backed by ubiquity in message while using fear to suppress the truth.
Liberalism is a mental illness. A decivilizing process. It requires the cognitive dissonance of “blacks are stealing TVs because they are mad but whites are really the ones”

White supremacists in blackface funding their movement by stealing womens purses and putting the blame innocent black people

Hollywood will be pleased to hear their bail money is indeed going to their racist friends.

white men dressed in all black, in mask are contributing to the violence and chaos in cities across the country

Yeah, they're called antifa you fuckin retard. They've only been doing this shit for 4 years now.

Try again. They are ANTIFA and anarchists, which is why they are attacking the White House.
FAKE NEWS...NEXT?

There's your white Supremists

I support the real protestors, but not these rioters. They have no message.

Looks like they got black face on their arms too. If they are actually white, why would criminal scum make you ashamed of your own race? You aren't doing it and you can't control criminals. The only way to control them is kill them or lock them up.

Try again. They are ANTIFA and anarchists, which is why they are attacking the White House.
FAKE NEWS...NEXT?

libs sure know how to party

Looks like they got black face on their arms too. If they are actually white, why would criminal scum make you ashamed of your own race? You aren't doing it and you can't control criminals. The only way to control them is kill them or lock them up.
in fairness I would call that diverse crowd of white supremacists in blackface and guilt-ridden white liberals

there may be no genuine blacks at all because there is no Target store in that part of Washington DC to attract them

FAKE NEWS...NEXT?

Can some one please explain to me why these idiot white middle schooler soy boys and teeny bopper Taylor Swift fan girls think they can out smart the secret service?

tigerred working for CNN:.... "I am here in Minneapolis and what I am seeing tells the whole story!!
If you look at that man over there breaking a window, look closely he is between the three burned down buildings, trashed cars and looted stores... carrying the umbrella... as you can see he is white!! He just broke a window trying to make black people look bad!! Unbelievable!!!"

Its being reported on AM Joy this morning, white men dressed in all black

Was it the pathetic fucking fool shown in the middle of this image?
DfAUFfxUEAEnqKh.jpg
so what do you think of people like this loser?.....
He's a disgusting piece of shit...a total fucking disgrace. Why do you ask?
jusr curious....i myself can not understand people like this.....i dont have much respect for them.....

Forum List

Back