White SUPREMACIST adding to the chaos of looting and violence across america!!

AFTER A BLACK COP WAS CONVICTED OF KILLING A WHITE WOMAN, MINNESOTA ACTIVISTS SAY FOCUS SHOULD BE POLICE REFORM ....big gotdamn difference you stupid white motherfucker...that cop was arrested, tried and sentence...so why in the fuck should anybody riot...but also note this....That black cops conviction marks the first guilty verdict for a fatal shooting by an on-duty cop in Minnesota in decades ...GEE, I FUCKIN WONDER WHY???
You want to compare apple to oranges? Show this shit to a stupid white mf, not me!!
There is no need for police reform in Minnesota. Let those bmf finish burning it down ya won’t need a damn thing.

whitey.png

Questions raised over masked white man with umbrella seen calmly smashing windows before Minneapolis riots

Speculation that figure dubbed 'Umbrella Man' may have been an agent provocateur

He was. antifa. Just like showed up everywhere. Caught on video in Oakland, too.

Its being reported on AM Joy this morning, white men dressed in all black, in mask are contributing to the violence and chaos in cities across the country. Many are mobilizing to help desensitize the viewing public on the plight of black americans and sadly a lot of young people unaware of who's leading these looting events are following suit.

The climate of wearing mask and being cloaked in darkness, help hide the intent behind these hate groups, to help keep the notion that blacks are looters and nothing but animals. The shootings, I believe is done by these white sup. just to get shit started and anger white america...don't fall for the ruse.

Must never forget, we live in Trump America and everything and anything is possible!!

Please on the alert, black people.
I don't know if you considers George Soros as being a White male. Well, maybe he and his goons are White supremacists. Because the majority of Antifa are White; And their flags have the hammer and sickle emblem on it like the Nazis had on their flag.
Didn't Hitler worked with the Muslims groups?

AFTER A BLACK COP WAS CONVICTED OF KILLING A WHITE WOMAN, MINNESOTA ACTIVISTS SAY FOCUS SHOULD BE POLICE REFORM ....big gotdamn difference you stupid white motherfucker...that cop was arrested, tried and sentence...so why in the fuck should anybody riot...but also note this....That black cops conviction marks the first guilty verdict for a fatal shooting by an on-duty cop in Minnesota in decades ...GEE, I FUCKIN WONDER WHY???
You want to compare apple to oranges? Show this shit to a stupid white mf, not me!!
?Hey dumbass....this cop was arrested too......but they couldn't wait for justice they just had to to riot...….that always helps ...riggghhttt.......now they may have overcharged him in the rush to charge him with something and tainted the entire jury pool with official pronouncements of guilt.........

Its being reported on AM Joy this morning, white men dressed in all black, in mask are contributing to the violence and chaos in cities across the country. Many are mobilizing to help desensitize the viewing public on the plight of black americans and sadly a lot of young people unaware of who's leading these looting events are following suit.

The climate of wearing mask and being cloaked in darkness, help hide the intent behind these hate groups, to help keep the notion that blacks are looters and nothing but animals. The shootings, I believe is done by these white sup. just to get shit started and anger white america...don't fall for the ruse.

Must never forget, we live in Trump America and everything and anything is possible!!

I had sneaking suspicion this was true. I was wondering what the trampers were doing.

The whole thing is a false flag setup. If "umbrella man" hadn't started the property damage in may well have never even happened. You know how this kinda thing goes, everything is fine until something sets it off.

You should document your claim

Most people including myself do not know who that woman is
No need ..was national scandal
there is a lot of national news and our memory is short

I assume you wanted to make a point by posting the picture

but you will make a bigger impact if you post a link to what happened

Antifa is the group that is mainly white and dresses in black and wear black hoods. They always seem to join in when there is violence and looting. At least they have masks on and are helping not to spread Covid-19.

Try again. They are ANTIFA and anarchists, which is why they are attacking the White House.

Antifa scum helping you black scum. Two sides of the same coin. Scum.

Noor’s conviction marks the first guilty verdict for a fatal shooting by an on-duty cop in Minnesota in decades “There would have been no trial if Noor’s victim was African American or Native American, and I think the vast majority of people in our movement believe that.”

AFTER A BLACK COP WAS CONVICTED OF KILLING A WHITE WOMAN, MINNESOTA

Try again. They are ANTIFA and anarchists, which is why they are attacking the White House.
FAKE NEWS...NEXT?

Antifa scum helping you black scum. Two sides of the same coin. Scum.
I was wondering when you were gonna show up and low and behold the coward appears.....LOLO

Here is the latest crime being perpetrated by white supremacists masquerading as black people

they are called “sliders” by the police

Forum List

Back