White Students Blocked From Going to Class = Democrats Political Suicide Over DACA

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Stunts like this from what has now become “mainstream Democrats” is why GOP is doing sooooo well in election cycles and will continue to do well in 2018. Thank’s idiots...keep up the good work...keep pushing your party to leftist extremism over issues like DACA. Democrats would rather support illegals than the American people.

Wonder how many students blocking White access were “Dreamers” who are complaining about being blocked from legal entry into this nation? Irony of it all.

I smell a civil war looming. And not what is going on now, either. I am talking major civil WAR. Which is probably the goal of libs to begin with.

Hispanic/Mexican-American students build a human wall to keep Whites from going to class. Again...the irony.

I smell a civil war looming. And not what is going on now, either. I am talking major civil WAR. Which is probably the goal of libs to begin with.
They hate the vibrant and awesome history of the United States of America and certainly hate White culture.

And Obama and Holder started it...BTW, saw that Holder is thinking about going for the POTUS in 2020! They just keep on shooting themselves in the foot, don't they?

The older I get, the more bitchy I get.
I'm white. Proud of it, too. Just like blacks are, asians are, hispanics are, etc etc etc. Fuck you if you don't like what I said.

Eric Holder,,,,"MY PEOPLE" He wasn't talking about Americans or All people, he was talking about BLACKS!

And that was when he was DOJ representing all Americans. What a waste.

Forum List

Back