White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide

Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

More whining from people who make a living convincing black people they are victims. The solution lies with black people themselves, stop whining about what people will not do for them and do it themselves.

So far, she's full of shit. Black people in 1999 and today can walk down the streets in NYC without getting gunned down by police. More blacks get gunned down by fellow blacks than police.

Because the Ferguson riots made black people look bad, should the news media NOT reported on it?
Actually she's right. I have fought battles in a couple of city halls opposing racism on city councils.

Ferguson didn't make blacks look bad. But you're too dumb to see what whites did to create that situation.

You’re a parasite. You never fought for anything.

I see a lot more rage from Blacks, than Whites on a disproportionate level, just sayin'.
When was the last time there was a white riot at McDonalds?

There is no white rage. There is white contempt. There is white disgust. There is white rejection of the obnoxious. There is white aversion of black violence. So far, no rage. If there were white rage, the polar bear hunting game would end up with dead blacks instead of dead whites. Hmmmm. Perhaps we need a bit of white rage.

Excellent presentation on the subtle white rage that perpetuates systematic racism and bigotry in the United States to this day...

Any and all feedback, on what the speaker presented in her presentation, is welcomed.

More whining from people who make a living convincing black people they are victims. The solution lies with black people themselves, stop whining about what people will not do for them and do it themselves.

Shut up. I'm tired of people who have never lived one second black saying this shit.

"Carol Anderson (born 1959) is an American academic. She is the Charles Howard Candler professor of African American Studies at Emory University.[2] Her research focuses on public policy with regards to race, justice, and equality.

Anderson earned bachelor's and master's degrees at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 1981 and 1983, respectively.[4][2] She earned a PhD in history from The Ohio State University in 1995.[5][2] She was awarded a fellowship to study at Harvard University in 2005"

What credentials and research do you have to support your opinion? That you're white and since you've never faced racism it doesn't exist?

I see a lot more rage from Blacks, than Whites on a disproportionate level, just sayin'.
When was the last time there was a white riot at McDonalds?

There is no white rage. There is white contempt. There is white disgust. There is white rejection of the obnoxious. There is white aversion of black violence. So far, no rage. If there were white rage, the polar bear hunting game would end up with dead blacks instead of dead whites. Hmmmm. Perhaps we need a bit of white rage.

Whites commit the most violence. There just aren't all that many polar bear hunts.

Shut up. I'm tired of people who have never lived one second black saying this shit.

"Carol Anderson (born 1959) is an American academic. She is the Charles Howard Candler professor of African American Studies at Emory University.[2] Her research focuses on public policy with regards to race, justice, and equality.

Anderson earned bachelor's and master's degrees at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 1981 and 1983, respectively.[4][2] She earned a PhD in history from The Ohio State University in 1995.[5][2] She was awarded a fellowship to study at Harvard University in 2005"

What credentials and research do you have to support your opinion? That you're white and since you've never faced racism it doesn't exist?

Gee as many times as you tell whites to shut up they never do. Maybe you should take some of the monopoly money you have and buy a clue. It ain't gonna happen. Suck it up.

Who gives a shit? Academics are PC idiots. Emasculated losers ready to blame everyone but their manufactured victims. You seem to be one of those victims. The joke is on you.

I'm white. I've faced racism. As one of the few white kids at a mostly black school on martin luther king blvd, even the black teacher got in on the act.

Or are you talking about that special kind of racism where you don't get a loan and blame it on white people?

Gee as many times as you tell whites to shut up they never do. Maybe you should take some of the monopoly money you have and buy a clue. It ain't gonna happen. Suck it up.

I don't expect you to shut up. What I do know is that if you were sitting in a room with some blacks in it you would shut up. I have sat in rooms surrounded by whites and have said what I do here. And I have been confronted by whites that did not like it. Needless to say they didn't like what happened then either. And I really have to laugh at you. You exemplify stupid.

I'm white. I've faced racism. As one of the few white kids at a mostly black school on martin luther king blvd, even the black teacher got in on the act.

Or are you talking about that special kind of racism where you don't get a loan and blame it on white people?

You have not faced racism. You faced an angry reaction to racism.

You have no idea what I have faced and it is another thing to add to your list of very stupid things to say.

You have no idea what I have faced and it is another thing to add to your very long list of very stupid things to say.

Who gives a shit? Academics are PC idiots. Emasculated losers ready to blame everyone but their manufactured victims. You seem to be one of those victims. The joke is on you.

Not. So tell me, what is your opinion of Thomas Sowell?

I don't expect you to shut up. What I do know is that if you were sitting in a room with some blacks in it you would shut up. I have sat in rooms surrounded by whites and have said what I do here. And I have been confronted by whites that did not like it. Needless to say they didn't like what happened then either. And I really have to laugh at you. You exemplify stupid.

No I would not shut up because I am NOT a nice person and I don't make nice. The one thing I have learned after a lifetime of being forced to deal with blacks. They squeal like pigs when stuck. Just like pigs, OWWWEEEEEE. SOUIIIEEE< SOUIEEEE. It's comical to see. Whites should resurrect the entertainment.

Not. So tell me, what is your opinion of Thomas Sowell?

I loved his work on "Tears Of Jihad".

Forum List

Back