BBC = Bad British Corporation

I couldn't care less about any "royal" babies as I live where my Constitution proudly proclaims .....

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL

The second paragraph in the Declaration of Independence states, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal,.......

I guess the Brits and their love of INequality and leftist ideals is self evident.

The worst part of it (and more than worth firing his ass) is that this douche decided to take a shot at a new born baby while venting his racist 'humor.' Only a democrat could hate babies enough to attack immediately upon birth. Of course, all they have to do is declare that "it's not a human yet!" and by their immoral 'standards' any sort of attack is justified. Racism is mild compared to what democrats usually do to babies.

Considering that Britain has no Bill of Rights (or written constitution at all, for that matter), getting fired for his stupid, racist tweet may not be the worst he can expect.

Not exactly breaking news, as this happened a couple of days ago, but a BBC presenter was canned for what by almost any measure was a pretty offensive, if not plain stupid, tweet about the new 'royal baby.'

Baker fired over royal baby chimp tweet

Yep. The Left have killed off all tolerance in the world for being "human" and having "lapses of judgement." Used to be you learned from mistakes (you were expected to make them!), now you have your life ended by them. No one is allowed to laugh anymore, we are now ruled at every level by litigation and lawyers, right down to the children in school. You can't fart in the tub now without checking with an attorney first, so companies can no longer "afford" mistakes or "liability."

And we wonder why people go out these days and shoot people.

Forum List

Back