White racism doesn't justify black racism

Hangover seems to be having a hangover. He can't comprehend anything, then resorts to showing he is an idiot.

On iggie he goes. I have no time to waste on idiots.

If you want a colorless society, stop separating the "black community" from the "white community". No one should get special privileges because of the color of their skin. No more, "black thing" or "white thing". No more "black music". White people can have soul too ya know. And rock & roll isn't just "white music".

Ok. But ya gotta preach it to ALL. You aren't you? Kinda like that "Black Lives Matter" meeting at those two schools, but whites were not allowed even though they wanted to voice their support.

The only division I see lately is blacks wanting to separate themselves from anyone other than black. Ok. If that's what they want.

I'm not me? Is this a segregated thread? I thought I made it for everyone.

Sigh.

Never mind. It flew over yer head.

Sure. Typical con, denying your error.

Oh.You want to play Name That Poster's Box and label me because you are an idiot and can't read? lol. Good luck with that, moron.

Here's your quote...moron.

"You aren't you?"

A small minority of white racist does not excuse widespread black racist.
The bigots in the south prior to Civil war, was not a small minority. And they gave birth to many generations of more bigots. And they became republicans because the democrats gave blacks the right to vote.

Forum List

Back