Did the racist chant story at OU really deserve to be the LEAD story on "Today" this morning?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
. I can't believe it but that's the american press. Always looking for some unimportant story to accuse whites of racism. The college racism story that deserved to be the lead story came out last week when we found that colleges award blacks 230 bonus points on their SAT and hispanics 185 points and asians have 50 points DEDUCTED!!!

• Banned
As long as affirmative action exists, you can expect whites to fight their persecution. We are sick of being told "You're white and so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarhsip. Instead we're giving it to a less qualified black."

I support these students fighting for their right to equal treatment.

As long as affirmative action exists, you can expect whites to fight their persecution. We are sick of being told "You're white and so you can't have this job or go to this college or get this scholarhsip. Instead we're giving it to a less qualified black."

I never hired anyone according to AA..I hired anyone that would and could do the job......except illegals..

• Banned
I never hired anyone according to AA..I hired anyone that would and could do the job......except illegals..

I don't believe you. The IRS scandal showed that obozo has the IRS go after anyone who opposes his anti-white agenda. Consequently all businesses today practice AA.

Why are you lying and what in the world did this idiotic, racist "song" have to do with -

Oh never mind.

You're racist scum and would, of course, celebrate racist lies. Just reading your stupid posts makes my stomach turn and my skin crawl.

:puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3::puke::puke3:

The morally insane think the OU president did not handle this correctly.

• Banned
You're racist scum and would, of course, celebrate racist lies. Just reading your stupid posts makes my stomach turn and my skin crawl.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. It must really suck to be a hater.

It's pretty insane when thousands of black on White rapes/murders go ignored by the media but this story gets national coverage.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. It must really suck to be a hater.
The Board notes you don't like being called out for being a racist. Tough. That is your future here.
There is nothing wrong in being proud of your race, especially if you're White.

The Board notes you don't like being called out for being a racist. Tough. That is your future here.
Sure it is, the way you do it. Your attitude is disdained by the overwhelming majority of your race.

It's pretty insane when thousands of black on White rapes/murders go ignored by the media but this story gets national coverage.

Tell us, will reporting black on white rapes reduce the number of rapes?

Now tell us whether the reporting of the OU racism will reduce the number of frats that do what they did?

Not condoning what these kids did, but every time there's the slightest bit of racism towards blacks the media overreacts. We saw it with Donald Sterling, we saw it with Paula Deen. Enough already.

I can think of nothing more trivial to be proud of than race. You seem like you want to hang on to the coattails of white people who actually accomplished something, while you have accomplished nothing.

The sooner that you see that your brand of hatred is dying, the better you will be.

Not condoning what these kids did, but every time there's the slightest bit of racism towards blacks the media overreacts. We saw it with Donald Sterling, we saw it with Paula Deen. Enough already.

No.

We should never turn away from racism or allow it to be ignored.

Compare it to the remarks made by Rev Wright. Of what I heard, there was nothing he said that was untrue. He spoke the truth about racism in the US and yet, instead of using those truths as a way to evolve and educate, the racist RWs lie about it and yammer on and on about several years later.

Not talking about racism and racists allows them to just continue spreading their lies and hate. They are cockroaches and we should shine a very bright light on them. We should point them out and never let up our ridicule.

I can think of nothing more trivial to be proud of than race. You seem like you want to hang on to the coattails of white people who actually accomplished something, while you have accomplished nothing.

The sooner that you see that your brand of hatred is dying, the better you will be.

He's not actually "proud of his race".

If he were, he would never say the things he does.

What he shows is very deep hatred for whites.

Tell us, will reporting black on white rapes reduce the number of rapes?

Now tell us whether the reporting of the OU racism will reduce the number of frats that do what they did?
Question 1 Nope, but it would be more honest and relevant to society than turning a frat prank into national news.

Question 2 I hope not! There should be a nation wide concensus to eliminate Affirmative Action. Adjusting SAT scores by race?

Damn! What's the opposite of Jim Crow?

No.

Compare it to the remarks made by Rev Wright. Of what I heard, there was nothing he said that was untrue. He spoke the truth about racism in the US and yet, instead of using those truths as a way to evolve and educate, the racist RWs lie about it and yammer on and on about several years later.

Not talking about racism and racists allows them to just continue spreading their lies and hate. They are cockroaches and we should shine a very bright light on them. We should point them out and never let up our ridicule.

HAHA nothing of what Wright said was untrue. Good one.

No.

People like you, with your constant race baiting, are responsible for more racism if anything.

Forum List

Back