White racism doesn't justify black racism

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want a colorless society, stop separating the "black community" from the "white community". No one should get special privileges because of the color of their skin. No more, "black thing" or "white thing". No more "black music". White people can have soul too ya know. And rock & roll isn't just "white music".

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
Most blacks will never go along with that. No NAACP, BET, Black Colleges, Black Churches, Black Panthers, "BlackLivesMatter", Black Caucuses, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, African American Education Office, looting, rioting, quotas...

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And yet, we should value and preserve cultures, customs and the like. We should be celebrating and embracing our differences and acknowledging and respecting that we have a lot more in common with others.

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score
And yet, we should value and preserve cultures, customs and the like. We should be celebrating and embracing our differences and acknowledging and respecting that we have a lot more in common with others.
Is that a quote from Mein Kampf?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Multi-culturalism doesn't work, and should be countered with a strong melting pot only philosophy.

OP
hangover

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow ! This from a liberal ! Amazing !
I own many guns too....that ought to blow your mind as well. And I was yelling about deficit spending when Raygun tripled the national debt, and when Shrub daddy doubled again in only four years, and again when Shrub Jr. was running up $400 billion annual deficits with a republican congress.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you want a colorless society, stop separating the "black community" from the "white community". No one should get special privileges because of the color of their skin. No more, "black thing" or "white thing". No more "black music". White people can have soul too ya know. And rock & roll isn't just "white music".
Ok. But ya gotta preach it to ALL. You aren't you? Kinda like that "Black Lives Matter" meeting at those two schools, but whites were not allowed even though they wanted to voice their support.

The only division I see lately is blacks wanting to separate themselves from anyone other than black. Ok. If that's what they want.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But...thinking about it, mind you...how would that take place? One must LOOK "black" to be black and allowed in their communities? What about folks like..for example...Halle Berry? Beyonce? Vin Diesel? Would they be excluded? Or only if they are "unknowns"? Does their skin color need to be a certain shade?

Hmmm. Something to muse on.

OP
hangover

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
Ok. But ya gotta preach it to ALL. You aren't you? Kinda like that "Black Lives Matter" meeting at those two schools, but whites were not allowed even though they wanted to voice their support.

The only division I see lately is blacks wanting to separate themselves from anyone other than black. Ok. If that's what they want.
I'm not me? Is this a segregated thread? I thought I made it for everyone.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sigh.

Never mind. It flew over yer head.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way you can mean this and justify voting democrat. No way.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

BTW, rock and roll is an old black euphemism for sex.

OP
hangover

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way you can mean this and justify voting democrat. No way.
I'm a registered INDEPENDENT. I vote for dems because cons are total nut job fascists. The GOP is 99% white.

OP
hangover

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score

Sigh.

Sure. Typical con, denying your error.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sigh.

Sure. Typical con, denying your error.
Oh.You want to play Name That Poster's Box and label me because you are an idiot and can't read? lol. Good luck with that, moron.

iamwhatiseem

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A small minority of white racist does not excuse widespread black racist.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
I'm a registered INDEPENDENT. I vote for dems because cons are total nut job fascists. The GOP is 99% white.
But that white predominance is explained by your own thread! It's democrats convincing non-whites to self-segregate and vote skin color. That leaves mostly whites to vote repub. Repubs don't predicate on skin color.

OP
hangover

hangover

Gold Member
Reaction score

Another bigoted statement. The two bigots expelled from OU should show you that bigot statements have consequences

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

Another bigoted statement. The two bigots expelled from OU should show you that bigot statements have consequences
What? It's a historical observation. Get a grip!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List