White race is collapsing in America

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind
..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates
....we are FAR from being like the blacks

Apparantly, there are quite a few that are FAR worse.
I agree --some blacks are worse than animals--like the one who beat 2 whites to death and beat a woman

And you are ignorant enough to believe that "some" whites have never done the same.
...but the blacks are worse---they commit murder at FOUR times the rate..rape twice the rate..hate crimes twice the rate
fake hate crimes should be classified as hate crimes

We just need a stop making a big deal about race movement. I swear if there was such a movement I would help fund it and participate in the rallies. As it stands we’re becoming more and more of a tribal society
Please expound on your first sentence.

We need to stop focusing on something as stupid as race. It’s due time we get beyond it. If there was a movement that focused primarily on bringing people together then I would support it.
We can stop focusing on race when whites stop being racist and repair the wealth gap they intentionally created and actively work to widen.
the optimum word here is "work"

try it and stop whining like a little bitch
I already outwork whites. You need to stop whining about leveling the playing field. Arent you even a little embarrassed you need a head start? :)
that head start is a higher IQ
IQ is just another pitiful white boy attempt to make themselves feel better. You whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence. You were last to civilization. :)

View attachment 372298
I already told you IQ was just a white boys attempt to feel better about being last to civilization. Your meme doesnt change anything. I can make the same one showing Blacks average 300 IQ. :)
explain white supremacy
Its a fable that has turned into a religion with poor whites. Why do you ask?
then whitey isn't holding you back it's just a fable to help you sleep at night
PS try melatonin
Whitey is putting some real obstacles in our way because he knows scrubs like you are weak. Thats why I said white supremacy is a fable. Its laughable that whites are supreme to anyone. They were savages that had to be educated. Even the Greeks said that about you. :lol:

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind
..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates

I agree --some blacks are worse than animals--like the one who beat 2 whites to death and beat a woman

And you are ignorant enough to believe that "some" whites have never done the same.

whites commit 10% of inter-racial murders
Thats only because we would fuck you up. Its no longer slavery time.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

...whites are 5 times the population of whites
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514
TEN times the rate
looks even worse when you explain it that way.
around blacks never relax
..it is even worse --but they complain about BLM..!!!!hahahhahahaha

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

you won't do shit dil8

the problem, worldwide is africans, indians, muslims having 10 kids per family, and whites having 1.5. for starters.
Not our fault your women dont want to have kids with you.
meanwhile the black population is shrinking.
African immigrants have contempt for you.
Latinos have contempt for you.
Asians have contempt for you.
Indian immigrants have contempt for you

what is the common denominator jogger?
sorry cave dweller. Facts say otherwise.

5edc108166550.image.jpg
mostly beasts and other joggers.
the rest of us are strapped up. I'll be waiting

Strapped up?

You'll be waiting for what?

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

There are Millions of ex-military “ white guys” who have had enough of your “ racist jive “

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Yes, even worse than that OP. Black people just about running country and are only 13% of pop.

With dems in control they will further destroy whites.

Whiteness is the means of dominance, the point of dominance too, which, in its greatest fantasy...never ends.

whiteness dresses in camouflage as humanity, it puts on a costume as American, and it would rather hide in visible invisibility

i call it "the ways of white folks"

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

There are Millions of ex-military “ white guys” who have had enough of your “ racist jive “
I fucked up white guys in the military and I will do it again now that I am ex military. So far no takers.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

I fucked up white guys in the military and I will do it again now that I am ex military. So far no takers.
You have a lot of anger and hate ..don’t you ??
You need professional help

Whiteness is the means of dominance, the point of dominance too, which, in its greatest fantasy...never ends.
Whiteness in regard to the limp wristed racists is all about the Napoleon complex. Little dick weak mother fuckers.
You don’t even know a single thing about Napoleon and I hope you do not own a firearm

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Yes I have a lot of anger when I am around racist white boys. Thats why I fuck them up. I am intelligent enough not to hate them. You only hate what you fear and there isnt a white boy alive that I fear. I dont need professional help. Its always struck me as weird that white people think Black people should be cheerful about what whites did their ancestors and what they are doing now.

Last edited:
Whiteness in regard to the limp wristed racists is all about the Napoleon complex. Little dick weak mother fuckers.
You don’t even know a single thing about Napoleon and I hope you do not own a firearm
Sure I do. His punk ass got beat down so he started whining for the US to help him with Haiti.

You can hope in one hand and shit in the other. Let me know which one fills up faster.

just like America is the exceptional nation, my friends, whites see themselves as the exceptional race

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Yes I have a lot of anger when I am around racist white boys. Thats why I fuck them up. I am intelligent enough not to hate them. You only hate what you fear and there isnt a white boy alive that I fear. I dont need professional help. Its always struck me as weird that white people think Black people should be cheerful about what whites did their ancestors and what they are doing now.
You do know that blacks have enslaved other blacks in Africa for tens of thousands of years .
You do know that rich free blacks in the USA even had black slaves

Forum List

Back