White Privilege

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2020
Time to pry Jesus Christ off the cross... democrat jesuus george Floyd should be up there on the cross. What say you? What a superhero he was...... lolol .

Time to pry Jesus Christ off the cross... democrat jesuus george Floyd should be up there on the cross. What say you? What a superhero he was...... lolol .

Only one man died to cleanse my sins and yours. Jesus Christ. He hasn't been "up there" in nearly two thousand years. Do try and keep up. However, public crucifixion could make a comeback. One never knows . . .

A hero to the black American.

Armed robber, convicted felon, meth addict, and thief.

A point Candace Owens made well, blacks celebrate their low life's, no other race does that.
Not entirely true. Liberal white filmmakers have celebrated low life whites like Bonnie & Clyde.

Ha ha ha a teribble attempt you made here since most whites of the day disliked them, it was a bunch of whites who put around 50 bullets into their worthless bodies.

The movie didn't celebrate them at all, I have that movie in my movies cabinet, it shows how their livers were miserable, getting chased a lot, Clyde being impotent and eventally riddled with bullets by angry law enforcement personel, who went out of their way to KILL them, didn't try to arrest them at all.

Now try excusing Floyds long criminal record, that blacks in general ignore to make him a saint, which is disgusting!

Candace Owens does not support George Floyd.

Last edited:
Obviously OP has no clue what the term white privilege means.
Acknowledging white privilege is simply understanding that there are things we take for granted by being born white. There are additional obstacles beyond the normal ones everyone faces that makes life more difficult when you're black..

George Floyd wasn't killed by white privilege. He was killed by police brutality, maybe fueled by racism. It was the straw that broke the camel's back and George would be absolutely AMAZED at the send off he's getting, poor soul. He was just the spark that caught the tinder. Who he was as an individual doesn't matter so much. How he died does.

Acknowledging white privilege is simply understanding that there are things we take for granted by being born white. There are additional obstacles beyond the normal ones everyone faces that makes life more difficult when you're black..

George Floyd wasn't killed by white privilege. He was killed by police brutality, maybe fueled by racism. It was the straw that broke the camel's back and George would be absolutely AMAZED at the send off he's getting, poor soul. He was just the spark that caught the tinder. Who he was as an individual doesn't matter so much. How he died does.

How come whites don't riot, loot and burn buildings down when a cop (Black, white or brown) shoots a white dead?

You do realize that Cops in America kill far more whites than blacks.....?

Snicker,,,,

How come whites don't riot, loot and burn buildings down when a cop (Black, white or brown) shoots a white dead?

Snicker,,,,
They'd better. 60.4 % of the people in this country are white. 13% are black.

A point Candace Owens made well, blacks celebrate their low life's, no other race does that.
Not entirely true. Liberal white filmmakers have celebrated low life whites like Bonnie & Clyde.

Ha ha ha a teribble attempt you made here since most whites of the day disliked them, it was a bunch of whites who put around 50 bullets into their worthless bodies.

The movie didn't celebrate them at all, I have that movie in my movies cabinet, it shows how their livers were miserable, getting chased a lot, Clyde being impotent and eventally riddled with bullets by angry law enforcement personel, who went out of their way to KILL them, didn't try to arrest them at all.

Now try excusing Floyds long criminal record, that blacks in general ignore to make him a saint, which is disgusting!

The movie didn't celebrate them at all? You are wrong, at least according to some critics at the time:

The film was controversial at the time of release because of its apparent glorification of murderers, and for its level of graphic violence, which was unprecedented at the time. Bosley Crowther of The New York Times wrote: "It is a cheap piece of bald-faced slapstick comedy that treats the hideous depredations of that sleazy, moronic pair as though they were as full of fun and frolic as the jazz-age cutups in Thoroughly Modern Millie."

Bonnie and Clyde (film) - Wikipedia

In any case, I was not defending the sympathetic portrayal of George Floyd, but only adding that some liberals are guilty of the same nonsense in regard to white criminals.

If white privilege is a real thing, I've made the decision to simply enjoy it and not worry about people who don't have it.

Snicker,,,,
They'd better. 60.4 % of the people in this country are white. 13% are black.

"How come whites don't riot, loot and burn buildings down when a cop (Black, white or brown) shoots a white dead?"

You passed on this, how come?

Whites has a ZERO Riot percent, why did you fail this part so badly?

Blacks has a 50% or higher rioting rate, maybe they are naturally violent?

How come you don't get this far....?

The movie didn't celebrate them at all? You are wrong, at least according to some critics at the time:

The film was controversial at the time of release because of its apparent glorification of murderers, and for its level of graphic violence, which was unprecedented at the time. Bosley Crowther of The New York Times wrote: "It is a cheap piece of bald-faced slapstick comedy that treats the hideous depredations of that sleazy, moronic pair as though they were as full of fun and frolic as the jazz-age cutups in Thoroughly Modern Millie."

In any case, I was not defending the sympathetic portrayal of George Floyd, but only adding that some liberals are guilty of the same nonsense in regard to white criminals.

It is obvious you NEVER watched Bonnie and Clyde, I have a dozen times now, There was nothing glorious about their life as presented in the movie. It showed them suffering, always on the run and getting weaker and weaker over time, losing people and possessions, money in the process.

It was a very good movie.

You dragged in Thoroughly Modern Millie." (Romantic-comedy) , which isn't Bonnie and Clyde, you got confused here?

It is obvious you NEVER watched Bonnie and Clyde, I have a dozen times now, There was nothing glorious about their life as presented in the movie. It showed them suffering, always on the run and getting weaker and weaker over time, losing people and possessions, money in the process.

You dragged in Thoroughly Modern Millie." (Romantic-comedy) , which isn't Bonnie and Clyde, you got confused here?

I was quoting a New York Times movie critic. You are the one confused.

"How come whites don't riot, loot and burn buildings down when a cop (Black, white or brown) shoots a white dead?"

You passed on this, how come?
It's a ridiculous question, that's why.
White folks aren't being shot because they're white. It's really that simple. Why is it so hard for you to get the message?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites HAVE glorified thugs. Why even make a movie about Bonnie and Clyde? How about the Sopranos? George Floyd was not committing a crime when he got killed but in standard white racist fashion you build strawmen to avoid the issue of white racism.

New Topics

Forum List

Back