‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

NOt really. Someone referenced the fact that you people are commies and you made a big deal about it. It is not about making us "feel" good by labeling you, it is just us not letting you deny what you are.
If I call you a pedophile are you going to dispute it?

What about 7 was shot? More whites are killed by police.

Too many people are killed by police. But blacks make up 30% of the people killed by police and only make up 13% of the population.
but they make up 37 percent of all violent crime and 50 percent of all murders, which would explain why cops encounter them violently so often.

NOt really. Someone referenced the fact that you people are commies and you made a big deal about it. It is not about making us "feel" good by labeling you, it is just us not letting you deny what you are.
If I call you a pedophile are you going to dispute it?

No, I would call you a fucking piece of shit and a fucking coward for doing it online instead of to my face.

BUT, on the other hand, I am not standing in alliance with and/or supporting a pedophile like you people are standing with and in alliance with, commies like BLM.

BUT, I do appreciate that you morally equal commies with pedophiles. That reflects well on you. I will try to keep that in mind moving forward.

huh? praying is performance art?

what was he suppose to do? get in there and tell the doctors what to do?

No, he needed to get the fuck out of the way, sit down and shut up.

your bigotry is noted

Sorry, man, pointing out that Bronze Age Superstitions are silly isn't bigotry... it's just a scientific observations.

There are no Magic Pixies sitting on the clouds watching over us.
he wasn’t in the way, and that’s just what he did...got out of the way and didn’t interfere with the medical professionals

your religious bigotry just can’t stand what he did in his time

DINOs. Their Democrat beliefs are antithetical to Christianity. Suck on that a while, dumbass!
Nope. You are wrong.

My Bible says I am right!
Your responses have been at the level of a 4th grader. Just general emotional sound bytes with no supporting logic or examples. Let’s just agree that you don’t think your positions through and just hold your political positions based on the feeling of moral superiority you feed to your insecure self. I have you sized up.

The only thing you have "sized up" is that infantile penis you have. It's one size up from a thimble no doubt.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too
Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

Tim Tebow Blasted for Praying for Dying Man on Plane​

In Tebow Debate, a Clash of Faith and Football​

Tim Tebow Rule: The NCAA Bans Eye Black "Messages"​

He was praised as a player...because he was good:

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

Tebow has been involved in other projects since leaving the NFL.

Yea Kap has just been sitting around playing pocket pool since he left.
In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

Whoop dee doo.

I wouldn't want Kaeperdick on my team. I want players that aren't selfish and put the team first, just like most coaches, obviously. Farina.

Here is what folks who played with the man think.

"I am surprised," running back Carlos Hyde said. "I've seen some quarterbacks [that] got signed that Kap is way better than, in my opinion. But I'm not a GM. I'm not a head coach. So that's out of my league."

“I think he’s proven that he can play at this level,” Bowman told CSN Bay Area. “He’s made a choice that’s kind of had a little backlash from it. But I think he’ll be fine. Someone will give him a job,” Bowman said. “He’s not like a bad guy or anything. So I think that’s what matters in the NFL, if you can play level and your character is great. So I wish him the best.”

It's not about his ability. You still don't get it. He's a distraction and distractions are poisonous to a team.

His teammates don't think so, the only folks who think it's a distraction are the racist who hate him for speaking out against injustice.

His teammate is just another field hand. The coaches obviously don't want the distraction and drama.

Yep field hands that make a helluva lot more money than you do.

And you, but that's not the point, moron. The point is players don't do the hiring. Damn, you're dumber than an empty box of Wheaties.

.....but you are smarter than a brick. His teammates think he is a great teammate that is the point dick head.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.

Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
Nope...it was his faith....https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/2016/july/tim-tebow-blasted-for-praying-for-dying-man-on-plane

"
Tim Tebow is legitimately a leader of men and at this point of the season, with only four regular-season games remaining, Tebow is the NFL MVP.

The criticism surrounding Tebow is deafening—his mechanics stink, he runs a high school offense, he must learn how to pass the ball better to succeed in the NFL—but Tebow doesn't hear all that noise; he just keeps confidently controlling NFL contests in crunch time."

Is that why he hasn't been in the league since 2012, because he is such a tremendous player. Helluva player.

In any event, Coach Meyer saw his tryout and was impressed with the Christian gridironer's abilities as well as attitude.

The city of Jacksonville has a large number of Christians, and signing Tebow will be a good move to get interest among this group.

So it was a PR move. Oh

Public Relations is a huge part of professional sports, you know.

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

Tebow's is so good he is now trying out as a Tight End.

No actually Tebow caught hell for giving his thanks to the Lord. By the NFL also, but the NFL gave kaprenick a break.
No he didn't, Kaepernick was the most hated man in America by racist just like you.

Only a race baiting retard would think that people who hate an anti-American shit who kneels during the National Anthem, are wacists.
That is your MO shit head, every black man that has stood up for black folks in this country has been labeled as a commie, race baiter, trouble maker, etc. and Kaepernick is no different. Most of you so called patriots are funny too me, your ass has never even been in the Boy Scouts and yet you are the most patriotic souls in America let you tell it. Now let some shit pop off and they need volunteers you will be the last ones to step up to the plate.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.
You probably wouldn't know a commie if he kicked you in the ass.

i know BLM is commie, and anyone who stands with them, deserves to be treated as such.

THat includes you, commie lover.
You kiss a commie's ass, that is what you right wing, racist have always tried to label black folks who don't shuffle their feet and kiss ass as. Dr King was called that, Medgar Evers was called that by folks just like you. I stood a post in the Fulda Gap watching commies, you probably wouldn't know one if he kicked you in the crack of your ass.

BLah, blah, blah, wacist. Blah, blah, blah, wacist.

Whatever.

My point stands. You stand with commies don't whine about being called a commie.

You saying wacist, like a retarded child, doesn't change that.
I guess that makes ass clowns like you feel good to try and label folks as commies, have fun shit head.

Or at the very least who you are standing with. Or in this case, KNEELING with, you anti-American commie.

Call it whatever you like, label it as whatever you like. I have stood against REAL Commies in Europe, so I know who and what they are. You used the word as a punch line for your dumb ass right wing agenda. Just for the record please enlighten us all on what makes you a REAL American and those who disagree with you Commies. This should be good.

What about 7 was shot? More whites are killed by police.

Too many people are killed by police. But blacks make up 30% of the people killed by police and only make up 13% of the population.
but they make up 37 percent of all violent crime and 50 percent of all murders, which would explain why cops encounter them violently so often.
Which right wing site are you getting those numbers from? Btw they are killing other black folks which I know you right wingers don't give a damn about. Tell you what stop putting the drugs and the guns in the Hood and let's see how quick those numbers drop.

The only thing you have "sized up" is that infantile penis you have. It's one size up from a thimble no doubt.
I said your post are on the 4th grade level and your come back is a 5th grade penis joke? I underestimated your wit. You’ll kill ‘em at the playground.

No actually Tebow caught hell for giving his thanks to the Lord. By the NFL also, but the NFL gave kaprenick a break.
No he didn't, Kaepernick was the most hated man in America by racist just like you.

Only a race baiting retard would think that people who hate an anti-American shit who kneels during the National Anthem, are wacists.
That is your MO shit head, every black man that has stood up for black folks in this country has been labeled as a commie, race baiter, trouble maker, etc. and Kaepernick is no different. Most of you so called patriots are funny too me, your ass has never even been in the Boy Scouts and yet you are the most patriotic souls in America let you tell it. Now let some shit pop off and they need volunteers you will be the last ones to step up to the plate.
You keep putting thugs as your role models but call Ben Carson an uncle Tom.

You keep putting thugs as your role models but call Ben Carson an uncle Tom.
Hmmm, my father, grand father and uncles were my role models and NONE of them were thugs...........wait to white racist like you they were because in your little book any black man is a thug. You love black men like Uncle Ben because there isn't a white ass they won't kiss. You can call him the Nword and he will just giggle like you called him your best friend.

"

Yea Kap has just been sitting around playing pocket pool since he left.

Whoop dee doo.

I wouldn't want Kaeperdick on my team. I want players that aren't selfish and put the team first, just like most coaches, obviously. Farina.

Here is what folks who played with the man think.

"I am surprised," running back Carlos Hyde said. "I've seen some quarterbacks [that] got signed that Kap is way better than, in my opinion. But I'm not a GM. I'm not a head coach. So that's out of my league."

“I think he’s proven that he can play at this level,” Bowman told CSN Bay Area. “He’s made a choice that’s kind of had a little backlash from it. But I think he’ll be fine. Someone will give him a job,” Bowman said. “He’s not like a bad guy or anything. So I think that’s what matters in the NFL, if you can play level and your character is great. So I wish him the best.”

It's not about his ability. You still don't get it. He's a distraction and distractions are poisonous to a team.

His teammates don't think so, the only folks who think it's a distraction are the racist who hate him for speaking out against injustice.

His teammate is just another field hand. The coaches obviously don't want the distraction and drama.

Yep field hands that make a helluva lot more money than you do.

And you, but that's not the point, moron. The point is players don't do the hiring. Damn, you're dumber than an empty box of Wheaties.

.....but you are smarter than a brick. His teammates think he is a great teammate that is the point dick head.

Of course they do. Many are as fucking stupid as he is. He's 34 or older and he's washed up.
There are too many younger players to choose from with no baggage or drama. Move on.

"

So it was a PR move. Oh

Public Relations is a huge part of professional sports, you know.

Its not nearly enough to be a tremendous athlete, the fans have to give a shit about you too.

Put a whole team together of Born Agains like Tebow and a decent college team would kick their ass.

It’s about talent dummy

Kaepernick's talent level is basically a decent backup QB. He's not good enough to be a starter, but that's what he has insisted on being.

Tebow's is so good he is now trying out as a Tight End.

Good for him, a tough position...frankly the fact that he is able to play a number of positions on the field at such a high level highlight how talented he is.

Forum List

Back