‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

LOL 9 to 18 unarmed blacks are killed a year with maybe 3 of those unjustified. Yet you make it sound like cops are out just indiscriminately killing unarmed blacks.
Horse shit

Since 2015, police officers have fatally shot at least 135 unarmed Black men and women nationwide, an NPR investigation has found. NPR reviewed police, court and other records to examine the details of the cases. At least 75% of the officers were white. The latest one happened this month in Killeen, Texas, when Patrick Warren Sr., 52, was fatally shot by an officer responding to a mental health call.

For at least 15 of the officers, such as McMahon, the shootings were not their first — or their last, NPR found. They have been involved in two — sometimes three or more — shootings, often deadly and without consequences.

Those who study deadly force by police say it's unusual for officers to be involved in any shootings.

Pretty telling that you begin that garbage with "LOL"

LOL 9 to 18 unarmed blacks are killed a year with maybe 3 of those unjustified. Yet you make it sound like cops are out just indiscriminately killing unarmed blacks.
Horse shit

Since 2015, police officers have fatally shot at least 135 unarmed Black men and women nationwide, an NPR investigation has found. NPR reviewed police, court and other records to examine the details of the cases. At least 75% of the officers were white. The latest one happened this month in Killeen, Texas, when Patrick Warren Sr., 52, was fatally shot by an officer responding to a mental health call.

For at least 15 of the officers, such as McMahon, the shootings were not their first — or their last, NPR found. They have been involved in two — sometimes three or more — shootings, often deadly and without consequences.

Those who study deadly force by police say it's unusual for officers to be involved in any shootings.

NPR? really you expect us to believe that over the FBI?

huh? praying is performance art?

what was he suppose to do? get in there and tell the doctors what to do?

No, he needed to get the fuck out of the way, sit down and shut up.

your bigotry is noted

Sorry, man, pointing out that Bronze Age Superstitions are silly isn't bigotry... it's just a scientific observations.

There are no Magic Pixies sitting on the clouds watching over us.

There's a big difference between kneeling to pray and kneeling to express hatred for your country.

Just sayin'.

Kaeperpimpleneck chose to be an SJW over being a quarterback; Tebow has consistently stayed an athlete with devout Christian beliefs who doesn't drive away fans.

If a fan is driven away because a black man honestly asks why the police are allowed to murder black people, that's kind of on the fan.

If anything, Kap did his performance Art before the game. Tebow did his during the game, disrupting play.

Just like you being a cranky old white man doesn't mean you can't lie about police pulling black people over and shooting them for looking at them the wrong way, right?

Good point. They aren't all being shot, some of them are being strangled like Geo. Floyd.

Some of them are being murdered in their houses like Botham Jean.

Some of them are just playing with toys in the park like Tamir Rice.

Given I as a cranky white taxpayer have to shovel out money to pay the families of these people, darn right I'm cranky about it.

It's a weak excuse at this point. And frankly, whites ran a lot of the countries better anyway -- see South Africa and Rhodesia.

Ultimately, what keeps a lot of Africa down is corruption on the part of their own officials and the primitive nature of many of their cultures. The same is true for a lot of other cultures -- like the corruption and poverty we see on Native American reservations.

Hey, buddy, you are late for your job at the Rape Crisis Center where you tell those ladies they shouldn't have dressed like sluts.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?
Trump riot? You’re an idiot, cnn is proud of you. Biden's America is off to a bad start. Trump 2024, make America great again!
Liberals don’t dislike Tebow. That’s some right wing super snowflake shit. People pointed out Tebows knee was treated different from Kapernick’s knee. Tebow is a solid guy and as a liberal I’m a fan. He can be wrong about abortion like many others but he does solid charity work and is genuinely a very nice guy. Wear your religion on your sleeve all you want. Doesn’t bother liberals as long as you don’t use the government to push your views. He ain’t in government.
well it was different...Tebow wasn't taking a knee during the national anthem.
Tim Tebow has never been a target of racism, police brutality, etc. either.

Tebow has been brutally attacked for his Christian faith, persecuted by the NFL for wearing bible verses on his face as well as kneeling (which they ok'ed when Kaepernick did it) That's racism.
Give me a break, Tebow has never been a victim of racism.
no it’s religious bigotry...certainly can be just as bad as racism

remember the dems used their klan to attack jews and catholics too
Religious bigotry, give me a break. He was criticized because he stunk as a quarterback and he has never played TE. Tell you what let's see what happens when he gets on the line with those big boys up front.
No actually Tebow caught hell for giving his thanks to the Lord. By the NFL also, but the NFL gave kaprenick a break.
No he didn't, Kaepernick was the most hated man in America by racist just like you.

Only a race baiting retard would think that people who hate an anti-American shit who kneels during the National Anthem, are wacists.

DINOs. Their Democrat beliefs are antithetical to Christianity. Suck on that a while, dumbass!
Nope. You are wrong.

My Bible says I am right!
Your responses have been at the level of a 4th grader. Just general emotional sound bytes with no supporting logic or examples. Let’s just agree that you don’t think your positions through and just hold your political positions based on the feeling of moral superiority you feed to your insecure self. I have you sized up.

Horse shit

NPR? really you expect us to believe that over the FBI?

Yes, these deranged loons really do think NPR is a news source. This is why it's pointless to take any of these gimps seriously.

Twitter erupted Monday with accusations of white privilege and racism as leftists went on the attack after Tim Tebow was reportedly set for another shot at playing in the NFL even as national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick still sits on the sidelines.

News broke on Monday that the Jacksonville Jaguars are expected to sign former Heisman Trophy winner and NFL and MBA layer Tim Tebow to a one-year contract:

The #Jaguars are planning to sign QB-turned-TE Tim Tebow to a 1-year deal, per me and @TomPelissero, a deal that could be official in the next week or so. Nothing done yet. But he’ll have a chance to make the team to reunite with his mentor and college head coach Urban Meyer.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 10, 2021

But with news of the Jags deal, leftists unloaded on Twitter:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com .

Hahahahahahahaha...I have no gripe against Tebow other than that he isn’t a good NFL quarterback, I admire his faith, and he is a good team player.

This has to leave a mark on that POS Kaepernick, to be sent the accurate message that Tim Tebow, even as compromised as he is talent-wise, is a good enough choice to get another chance, while Kaepernick is not.

Eat it, Kaepernick, and eat it hard.

It's sad that there are such hateful bitter people in this world such as yourself.
Awww, the commies pretending they hate hate ... hilarious.

You sound so stupid when you do this. It's no wonder things are so bad.

I'm a Christian, not a commie.

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Matthew 22:36-39

When you stand with commies like BLM, don't whine about being called a commie.
You probably wouldn't know a commie if he kicked you in the ass.

i know BLM is commie, and anyone who stands with them, deserves to be treated as such.

THat includes you, commie lover.
You kiss a commie's ass, that is what you right wing, racist have always tried to label black folks who don't shuffle their feet and kiss ass as. Dr King was called that, Medgar Evers was called that by folks just like you. I stood a post in the Fulda Gap watching commies, you probably wouldn't know one if he kicked you in the crack of your ass.

BLah, blah, blah, wacist. Blah, blah, blah, wacist.

Whatever.

My point stands. You stand with commies don't whine about being called a commie.

You saying wacist, like a retarded child, doesn't change that.
I guess that makes ass clowns like you feel good to try and label folks as commies, have fun shit head.

NOt really. Someone referenced the fact that you people are commies and you made a big deal about it. It is not about making us "feel" good by labeling you, it is just us not letting you deny what you are.

Or at the very least who you are standing with. Or in this case, KNEELING with, you anti-American commie.

Forum List

Back