White Maryland Student's Anti-Black Lives Matter Video Goes Viral: Mount Hebron High School Condemns

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
bitches_and_horse_2.jpg

White Maryland Student's Anti-Black Lives Matter Video Goes Viral: Mount Hebron High School Condemns Footage

Yes, to some extent this young man's thoughts are out of line.

However, keep in mind this is a kid/young man who grew up listening to nationally and internationally popular American music performers characterize the maternal half of our population as *less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect*...while sharing music filled with gun violence, hard drug abuse, hate and disrespect for everyone under our sun, including themselves.

When & Why Did Our Moms Become Less Than Human?

I grew up in the 60-70s listening to virtually all African American musicians respecting themselves, life and women. These mega-talented Americans convinced *young me* our African American neighbors are caring, loving, peaceful people deserving of admiration and respect.

If I grew up over the past thirty years listening to popular Americans writing and performing music about anti-social behaviors harmful to themselves and American communities I might think differently about the *character, values, peacefulness and sanity* of many of today's music performers.

Peace.

Hopefully that kid can get all the mental healthcare that he needs.

oh for crying out loud. this is getting damn old. the BLM's are nothing more but a group of hired thugs. what the hell people happened to YOUR FREEDOMS of speech.

you better start waking up and fast

bitches_and_horse_2.jpg

White Maryland Student's Anti-Black Lives Matter Video Goes Viral: Mount Hebron High School Condemns Footage

However, keep in mind this is a kid/young man who grew up listening to nationally and internationally popular American music performers characterize the maternal half of our population as *less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of respect*...while sharing music filled with gun violence, hard drug abuse, hate and disrespect for everyone under our sun, including themselves.

I grew up in the 60-70s listening to virtually all African American musicians respecting themselves, life and women. These mega-talented Americans convinced *young me* our African American neighbors are caring, loving, peaceful people deserving of admiration and respect.

If I grew up over the past thirty years listening to popular Americans writing and performing music about anti-social behaviors harmful to themselves and American communities I might think differently about the *character, values, peacefulness and sanity* of many of today's music performers.

Peace.

that article is sick and nasty. what kind of site is that. Kunt is fitting

bitches_and_horse_2.jpg

Peace.

that article is sick and nasty. what kind of site is that. Kunt is fitting

To describe you yes

I don't think music has anything to do with it.

Hi, RR.

Over the centuries humans have used music to express their joy, happiness and emotional pain.

In my mind, when a substantial number of humans are using music to characterize the MATERNAL HALF of our population Less Than Human BITCHES & WHORES Unworthy of Respect...

...it seems apparent to me there are a substantial number of females who messed with the minds of the substantial number of music performers who are demeaning females in their music.

Does that make sense to you?

Peace.

oh for crying out loud. this is getting damn old. the BLM's are nothing more but a group of hired thugs. what the hell people happened to YOUR FREEDOMS of speech.

Hi, Stephanie.

Reading your replies to issues on this site it is apparent you are a emotionally damaged person embracing hate and anger.

Why are you angry? I have no idea and frankly it is none of my business.

Though I am pretty certain that if you were a person who genuinely cares about people and wants to see our country evolve into a healthier Nation populated by fairly happy people, you would NOT be acting like a sour-puss running around name calling and demeaning American people.

Stephanie, I am not here to assist or enable haters or emotionally damaged people, so with that in mind I will no longer be replying to your comments, other than to urge you to seek help.

Though I do wish you all the best in dealing with your demons and hope someday you will once again embrace the love in your heart you were born with.

Peace.

Hi, Stephanie.

Reading your replies to issues on this site it is apparent you are a emotionally damaged person embracing hate and anger.

Though I am pretty certain that if you were a person who genuinely cares about people and wants to see our country evolve into a healthier Nation populated by fairly happy people, you would NOT be acting like a sour-puss running around name calling and demeaning American people.

Stephanie, I am not here to assist or enable haters or emotionally damaged people, so with that in mind I will no longer be replying to your comments, other than to urge you to seek help.

Though I do wish you all the best in dealing with your demons and hope someday you will once again embrace the love in your heart you were born with.

Peace.

Get the fuck out of here with your high and mighty attitude.
The BLM movement is a total farce based on lies.
Hands up dont shoot...a fabrication. Maybe if you morons would stop canonizing thugs we wouldnt be laughing at you.

Hi, RR.

Over the centuries humans have used music to express their joy, happiness and emotional pain.

In my mind, when a substantial number of humans are using music to characterize the MATERNAL HALF of our population Less Than Human BITCHES & WHORES Unworthy of Respect...

...it seems apparent to me there are a substantial number of females who messed with the minds of the substantial number of music performers who are demeaning females in their music.

Peace.

Yes that makes sense but what doesn't make sense to me is how it's relevant to the story in your OP. I watched that video, it was only 30 seconds long and the music in the background wasn't clear enough for me to know what was being said. The child didn't say anything about his mother or anyone else's mother. It was a rant against blacks and I can only guess as to why he went on that rant although I am willing to bet his opinions on blacks have nothing to do with music.

Hi, RR.

Peace.

Yes that makes sense but what doesn't make sense to me is how it's relevant to the story in your OP. I watched that video, it was only 30 seconds long and the music in the background wasn't clear enough for me to know what was being said. The child didn't say anything about his mother or anyone else's mother. It was a rant against blacks and I can only guess as to why he went on that rant although I am willing to bet his opinions on blacks have nothing to do with music.

RR, thanks for taking the time to reply, though it appears I feel music does reinforce and bolster negative opinions some people embrace.

Peace.

Hi, Stephanie.

Peace.

you're the one who is damaged. Look at all the race baiting crap you post to stir up nothing but hate. go to hell and diddle yourself on the way there

Hi, Stephanie.

Peace.
:cuckoo:

Hi, RR.

Peace.

RR, thanks for taking the time to reply, though it appears I feel music does reinforce and bolster negative opinions some people embrace.

Peace.

It's a free country you can feel whatever you want, I just don't understand what you were trying to say about the kid in your OP.

Hi, RR.

Peace.

Peace.

It's a free country you can feel whatever you want, I just don't understand what you were trying to say about the kid in your OP.

they're the typical liberal . question them and they get all snotty and throw temper tantrums.

Hopefully that kid can get all the mental healthcare that he needs.
He is only drawing a direct connection between the dots. On the one hand we have the political system that says it is concerned about black lives, and yet they allow in hundreds of thousands of guest workers and illegal laborers who take jobs that would normally go to lower class whites, blacks and Hispanics. They disallow blacks to carry guns on a massive scale and do nothing to stop black on black murder other than the same old gun restrictions that have demonstrably failed for decades.

On the other hand we have ideologues that claim that human behavior is primarily genetic based and not a matter of personal choice and they undermine the public's confidence that the children of criminals can ever be anything other than criminals, and yet they let these criminals run all over the place assaulting people, selling drugs and committing other violent crimes as the currently overwhelmed criminal just-us system cant handle the volume. From that a great many people simply conclude that these people are animals, will always be animals and each generation of their offspring as well but it is simply politically inexpedient to ever say it out loud and so they keep it strictly among themselves and their closest friends where the 'N-word' flies freely.

Yeah, i can blame the kid for his feelings on the matter. He only sounds honest and ignorant of key facts that would help him out of his mistaken notions.

That has nothing to do with mental issues, dude, it is just a fail at recognizing the hypocrisy and purpose to a corporate owned political system that is fed and reinforced by a corporate owned media he hasnt yet learned to see through.

Hi, RR.

Peace.

Peace.

The levels of violence in 'HipHop" music and the dismissal of respect for women in it as well is my guess.

I dont know because I dont listen to music that has no discernible lyrics, nor melody, nor harmony.

Hi, RR.

Peace.

Peace.

The levels of violence in 'HipHop" music and the dismissal of respect for women in it as well is my guess.

I dont know because I dont listen to music that has no discernible lyrics, nor melody, nor harmony.

I understand that part of it but that has nothing to do with the kid in the OP.

Forum List

Back