White Looters

They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

Bullshit. They are bought and paid for white Leftists intent on exploiting a crisis and getting that race war. White Supremecists are such a small, minute part of the population, not funded, and have no motivation going into the cities or traveling to other cities to wreak havoc. ANTIFA and BLM have documented history of doing just that.

That is a blatant lie... Just look at the death count and prisons... ANTIFA have never been condoned by the Democrats like Trump has condoned White Supremecists.

View attachment 343339 Guy that started the mess in Pittsburgh.. You see his face covering. he is ANTIFA
Prove it. I can wear an elephant and go break shot too.
You know how stupid you sound right now?

Everyone can see the game you're playing, idiot.
Sorry. You are the same group that says Sandy Hook was a false flag faked, the same group that screamed Benghazi, the same group that says Hillary traffics kids in pizza shops. I am not going to believe anything more from you assholes without proof.

View attachment 343339 Guy that started the mess in Pittsburgh.. You see his face covering. he is ANTIFA

Sorry. You are the same group that says Sandy Hook was a false flag faked, the same group that screamed Benghazi, the same group that says Hillary traffics kids in pizza shops. I am not going to believe anything more from you assholes without proof.
Sorry you're head is buried up your ass.

I guess for some of you little snowflakes, it's easier to just ignore the truth than deal with it.

Dumbass.

They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

Bullshit. They are bought and paid for white Leftists intent on exploiting a crisis and getting that race war. White Supremecists are such a small, minute part of the population, not funded, and have no motivation going into the cities or traveling to other cities to wreak havoc. ANTIFA and BLM have documented history of doing just that.

That is a blatant lie... Just look at the death count and prisons... ANTIFA have never been condoned by the Democrats like Trump has condoned White Supremecists.

Nope, its truth. Antifa are terrorists that libs support.

I guess for some of you little snowflakes, it's easier to just ignore the truth than deal with it.

Dumbass.
  1. Just asking for some proof. How do I know this isn’t a Pizza Parlor Benghazi lie all over again?

• Funny
Reactions: 007

When and where has Trump condoned white supremacy? ANTIFA is a terrorist organization that is a threat to US. Stop defending them unless you are one of them.

When and where has Trump condoned white supremacy? ANTIFA is a terrorist organization that is a threat to US. Stop defending them unless you are one of them.

Straw man. No one is defending Antifa.

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
It doesn’t matter what race you are. Floyd’s murder should upset people of all races. If it doesn’t upset you, you need to check yourself.

Rioting and looting are an unfortunate consequence of police brutality and racism. Is it right? No, but it’s expected.

Straw man. No one is defending Antifa.
Democrats support ANTIFA. You were just shown proof.

Evidently you don't mind looking stupid.

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
It doesn’t matter what race you are. Floyd’s murder should upset people of all races. If it doesn’t upset you, you need to check yourself.

Rioting and looting are an unfortunate consequence of police brutality and racism. Is it right? No, but it’s expected.
Peaceful protests are fine. Rioting and looting and burning shit to the ground is illegal anarchist domestic terrorism, period, and should never be permitted under any circumstances.

These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?

Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests

Last edited:
Why companies still build high rise offices in these cities is beyond stupid. There are politically moderate cities with growth potential and far less headaches. It seems like perma blackmail in the deep blue cities. Giving back and back some more and it is never enough.

Folks who are not racist find black and white looters equally repugnant.

You wont

Dumbass.
  1. Just asking for some proof. How do I know this isn’t a Pizza Parlor Benghazi lie all over again?

You never will because you're blinded by anger and hate.

They're called ANTIFA, and they're radical far left anarchists.
They're agents for the tRump campaign, which has a vested interest in making this as bad as possible.

Umbrella man for instance.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that lighting that fuse by busting windows and inciting the looting was instigated by MAGA supporters. It's the kind of thing they would do.
That being said, I don't like seeing the property destruction and violence. It just distracts from the issue at hand.

Forum List

Back