WHITE LIVES Matter

prcentages-of-white-black-shootings-in-ny-police.finalpg1.jpg

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloa...eport_2011.pdf

At no time, no place, and no way will this data be presented by a single MSM source other than Fox

What portion of the population is white vs black?

I believe the Communists are the ones behind all the unrest. This is a serious attempt to further divide us as a nation. We should not give into it by becoming a part of it. All lives matter and the truth is Communism could care less about any human life. It's all a deception.

Its always funny when someone blames the people protesting for the division and not what they are protesting about.

What are they protesting about? A police officer in Ferguson who enforced the law? No.

You're right...No.

They are misinformed about what has happened because there are people behind the scenes who are master propagandists and are promoting lawlessness without a cause. As to the man in NY selling cigarettes. If he had obeyed the law and willingly went down to the police station he would not have ended up in an ambulance having a heart attack. Had he taken better care of his health he would not have been suffering from asthma which was aggravated no doubt by his smoking. His own wife said he was in poor health. (he didn't die from a choke hold - that was a false report) Should they make arrests for persons selling loose cigarettes? No. I do not believe they should but what has that got to do with law enforcement officers enforcing the laws they gave an oath to enforce? Take that up with those who make the laws. Not those who enforce them, Caption. Once again, you are back to the real problem. Big government - too many laws - making more laws all the time. Put the blame where it belongs. Neither case is a valid reason for riots, murder, looting, setting fires, lawlessness. There is no excuse for lawlessness and if there is one thing that should have been said from the beginning and was not said - it is that people need to obey the law and when a law enforcement officer says, Stop - you stop. When he says, you are under arrest - you do not argue. You submit to the authority and have your day in court on the appointed day just as any other American citizen would. There is no excuse for lawlessness. None.

Why does the punishment for such minor crimes only with blacks require such severe punishment?

I mean, MB was killed...for what? Because he tried to get the officers gun according to the officer. And didnt get it so he shot him.

What was EG killed for? He was selling cig according to the cops...and they killed him by overacting over cigarettes.

When you boil it down to the rue....and cut out any mention of protests, "what people really think" according to you, or people involved

These actions didnt require that type of reaction

Let us stay with the facts here, Caption. The punishment for selling "loosies" is not restricted to African American people only. The law applies to all people - you cannot sell loose cigarettes - have 30 prior warnings / arrests for selling them and continue to sell them with the expectation that you will not be facing arrest again. This is reality.

Correct but the fact that you seem to want to ignore is that blacks are charged more often for the same crime, serve more time for the same crime and are harassed by cops for minor shit like selling loosies more often than whites. So, with that said most peoples experiences with the police will not be the same that you experience. But they didnt have to tackle him for that "crime". Imagine someone was jay walking and 4 cops jumped on him. Does his prior record excuse that action? I dont think so

Next you say what was EG killed for? He was not killed. He died in an ambulance on the way to hospital of a heart attack as I understand it - the cops were not present at the time of his death - nor did they engage the choke hold - of which they were accused of - but rather they used a standard take down procedure - witnessed 100's of times before by law enforcement that know what a take down procedure looks like when smaller officers are in process of arresting a much larger individual who is resisting arrest. Once again - to be clear - the police officers did not kill this man and the grand jury who looked at the evidence agreed that the police officers did not kill this man. So once again - we need to stay with the facts in order to understand the decision they arrived at.

Yeah he was dead on the scene, then when they loaded his lifeless body in the ambulance they said he came back alive :rolleyes: then later died (again?) when the cops werent around. Lets look at the video....Did he LOOK alive to you? That doesnt matter because everyone can "see" different things. The coroner said it was a homicide. Still doesnt mean anything I guess. So lets put it like this.

A 3rd grades class hamster dies. Its found in Billy's lunchbox. Sure the entire class killed the hamster individually a little bit but everyone knows who really killed it.

Also add in that no one once said he was under arrest they just started grabbing him. Most people dont like that and will tense up when it happens but just to be sure 5 cops sat, stood and kneeled on him for suspicion of selling cigs...Again? Proportionate?

He was not killed because the police "over-reacted" to cigarettes. They had an African American law enforcement supervising the take down - on the scene - and enforcing the arrest in progress. The reason there was a need for the take down in the first place - is that the man being arrested, EG, was resisting arrest! What part of "resisting arrest" being against the law - do you not understand? How serious is resisting arrest to you? Did you know it is breaking the law to resist arrest?

Where did anyone say he was under arrest? They didnt...So they grabbed him and 5 people jumped on him for, in essence, selling cigs. If thats not what this is about what were they grabbing him for? To fix his collar? Because he committed some awful crime?

What do you expect our law enforcement officers to do, Caption? Say, oh, this man is charging at me like a bull, so I had better give up on telling him to stop. Instead I'll run the other way - forget arresting him for robbery - this one is too difficult - I'll just forget about this one... and this other guy selling cigarettes?

Oh I dont know, not murder for minor offenses. Is that like, totally unreasonable because you are treating me like it is.

We've been told by our law enforcement superior to arrest this man but he is resisting and he is bigger than we are and we are going to have to use a take down maneuver - guess we should just disobey our superior and not enforce the law here but let this one go too....... Is that what you are suggesting, Caption?

I didnt see anyone say he was under arrest or anyone telling anyone else he was under arrest. Maybe I missed it..but I saw it plenty of times and it wasnt there.

What you are missing is that 4-5 cops jumped on this man for, at the end of it all, suspicion of selling cigs. And you are telling me this is not an over reaction? Not seriously you arent

Would that be fair to the rest of the criminals who don't resist arrest? What kind of message would that send to the people of America?

Meh, people are going to make any message they want out of anything they want to so thats no concern

No. The truth is the truth even when it is an inconvenient truth and in the matter of both cases - the truth is the law enforcement officers were doing what they took an oath to do. Enforce the law.

All I'm saying is that ANY action used to enforce the law is not cool. For example police have learned long ago about retreating. I know it sounds weird but here is the scenario....Someone has a busted tail light. Police give chase when the person runs...Speeds go high as hell and driver is driving erratically. Police USED to get all hands on deck to chase this guy down because like you said "they are enforcing the law"

The either the cop or the suspect hits a family minding their business and kills them. For what everyone wants to know.

Answer: Broken tail light soooo...they realized....that maybe enforcing the law is not more important than public safety.

Don't like the law for selling loose cigarettes? Become involved and fight big government. But stop blaming law enforcement for doing their jobs. Seriously. You have chosen two open and shut cases on what not to do. In closing, you are wrong on all accounts including your own closing statement which implies people were justified in engaging in lawlessness due to the outcome of either case / or both.

I "suggested" no such thing....I can speak for myself. In closing yes they are enforcing the law but like I said jumping on someone for selling loosies or jaywalking will almost always be objectionable.

I addressed the point of big government - which mind you, is the reason for that law about loose cigarette sales in the first place. Those officers didn't make the law. They obeyed orders and followed through with the command given them to arrest the man. That is the bottom line here, Caption. Look at this Reagan quote and please let this factor into your decision making about these two cases.

While I agree with you that African American people have been unfairly targeted in the past - that there is a history of this - very true - how long are we going to use this as an excuse to dismiss open defiance of the law? Had these men obeyed the law and submitted to the law enforcement officers - they would both be alive right now! That is the truth! Let's not lose sight of it. Alright?

ronald-reagan-accountability-quote-pic.jpg

They obeyed orders and followed through with the command given them to arrest the man. That is the bottom line here, Caption.

Was that on the video?

While I agree with you that African American people have been unfairly targeted in the past - that there is a history of this - very true - how long are we going to use this as an excuse to dismiss open defiance of the law?

Not as a excuse to dismiss anything. You posted that EG had a record. I posted that blacks get brought up on bullshit minor charges when others are let go.

Then you did exactly as the system is designed. You quoted his record (not sure what it consists of) as part of the reason he was targeted. Do you not see the circle here?

Over react to a Minor crime - results in jail - results in probation or bail (money either way) - results in record

Start over....Over react to a minor crime - this time reference previous contact with LEO's - increased justification - results in probation, bail or time

Start again

I believe the Communists are the ones behind all the unrest. This is a serious attempt to further divide us as a nation. We should not give into it by becoming a part of it. All lives matter and the truth is Communism could care less about any human life. It's all a deception.
News flash! The cold war is over and only the real loons are looking under their beds for commies. Do you know what year this is?

The Chief Commie is living in the White House.

They obeyed orders and followed through with the command given them to arrest the man. That is the bottom line here, Caption.

Was that on the video?

While I agree with you that African American people have been unfairly targeted in the past - that there is a history of this - very true - how long are we going to use this as an excuse to dismiss open defiance of the law?

Not as a excuse to dismiss anything. You posted that EG had a record. I posted that blacks get brought up on bullshit minor charges when others are let go.

Then you did exactly as the system is designed. You quoted his record (not sure what it consists of) as part of the reason he was targeted. Do you not see the circle here?

Over react to a Minor crime - results in jail - results in probation or bail (money either way) - results in record

Start over....Over react to a minor crime - this time reference previous contact with LEO's - increased justification - results in probation, bail or time

Start again

I do not know if it was on the video, Caption. I believe there was some footage of their African American supervisor present while the arrest was made - the officers were using a commonly used take down procedure - not a choke hold as earlier reported - is that not enough? Do you think the testimony of the Supervisor factored into the decision of the jury hearing the matter of the death of EG? I would believe it did.

I posted that EG had a record of having been warned / arrested 30 times prior. What was he warned / arrested for 30 times prior for? For selling loose cigarettes. Thirty times, Caption. You ask do I think this was part of the reason for his being targeted for selling loose cigarettes on the same block yet again? Seriously?

How could that not factor in? Are they deaf, dumb and blind? Do they not know this man? His own wife said he was known as the cigarette man! She had even told him to find another block - do not keep going back to the same place! Factor it in? Yes or no?

Listen, resisting arrest is resisting arrest. That is not a minor charge - that is major. In the US we do not resist arrest unless we want to be charged with resisting arrest which is far more serious then selling loose cigarettes.

The police did not "over react". They enforced the law. You didn't answer my question before. Do you believe the police should back down from arrests where the person is resisting arrest? Where the person is coming after them to attack them? If so, who determines which encounters they back down from? How would that work? Any ideas?

Another question for you. Why hasn't anyone brought up the fact that both men were in violation of the law (private citizens do not get to define which laws are enforced at present) and had they complied with the law (even after breaking the law) they would both still be alive? If anything deserves to be factored in I should think that would qualify.

At no time, no place, and no way will this data be presented by a single MSM source other than Fox

?? - As the first chart the black population is much higher.
The population as a whole, in this case, is irrelevant. The "population" would be the people that police come into contact with.

?? - As the first chart the black population is much higher.
The population as a whole, in this case, is irrelevant. The "population" would be the people that police come into contact with.

I wonder why that is since we are citing facts

Was that on the video?

Start again

Let me say this to show where I agree with you, Caption. I do not believe there should be any laws concerning cigarettes. I believe people should be able to sell cigarettes out of their own box if they choose to do so. I believe they should be able to smoke cigarettes wherever they choose to as well. It is a free society and there was a time when people were able to have a cigarette wherever / whenever they wanted one.

I believe it is a sign of just how little freedom we have "as Americans" not as a race / a group / but as "Americans". It is no one's business what someone does with their own box of cigarettes and it would be interesting to learn who came up with that law in the first place.

It is a ridiculous law - in my opinion. We've got far more serious things to concern ourselves with and if the lawmakers have this much time on their hands perhaps we should offer them community service time and let them do something productive with their time. (Like picking up garbage along the highway) Rather than thinking of ways to strip the rest of us of our freedoms.

Facts like the shooting population is overwhelmingly black, but the population of killed by police is mostly white?
I agree - these are the facts that we should be discussing.

Well because the number of blacks shot compared to the population is sky high while whites are not.

Thats the funny thing about facts...The exist whether you want to ignore them or not

Facts like the shooting population is overwhelmingly black, but the population of killed by police is mostly white?
I agree - these are the facts that we should be discussing.

Well because the number of blacks shot compared to the population is sky high while whites are not.

Thats the funny thing about facts...The exist whether you want to ignore them or not

Damn your like Ascpeloas or whatever the hell his signon is...you cannot grasp statistical math whatsoever.

In this case, the overall population is not relevant.
The pool of data is ONLY the people who were shot at by police or vice-versa.
Now...what is missing from this chart is the actual numbers. Only percentages are represented which are hard to context without the actual data. Meaning, if the NYPD only shot 8 people in that year, then the data is actually meaningless because the sample is too small.

Got the number of blacks in the population doesnt matter when discussing who gets shot more often by police

uh ok then

You are correct. Communist threat lurks in our society in the Democratic Party and on college campuses.

Got the number of blacks in the population doesnt matter when discussing who gets shot more often by police

uh ok then

Please explain to me how a 6 years old sitting in class, as an example, would in any way relate to the chart?
Yes..yes...it doesn't.
Was that difficult?

Most Americans are done with this black grievance shit........African American gets elected and all you hear about these days is how the nation is racist, the implication being, whites are racist.

Worm is turning s0ns..........fuck these "I Cant Breathe" shirts............

How 'bout these???:coffee:

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield-1.jpg.html][/URL]

Still trying to decide if the design on the top t-shirt should include a photo below the font of an upside down red and white baseball cap??

News flash! The cold war is over and only the real loons are looking under their beds for commies. Do you know what year this is?

And I should believe you over my own eyes and the eyes of people such as David Horowitz who was himself a card carrying member of the Communist party because........? Or just because? Tune in and listen to Mr. Horowitz as he explains how Communism is alive and well in America, Mr. West.

This is stupid nonsense. Everyone knows MB was killed because he attacked a cop. You attack a cop (or anybody) YOU GET SHOT.

EG was NOT KILLED, he died as a result of his dumb action of resisting arrest.combined with his poor health habits. Something he DID TO HIMSELF.

Forum List

Back