Michael Brown Star Witness Gets Government Job

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
Instead of going to trial for being an accomplice to Brown during the strong-arm robbery moments before Brown was killed, will instead get a government job! Johnson told media that Brown had been shot from behind and then shot while surrendering to police with his hands up, both statements discredited by a majority of the evidence. So instead of being charged with perjury the lying thug wanna-be will get a government job.

Michael Brown Star Witness Gets Government Job Truth Revolt

I don't have a problem with this. The incidents that led to Browns demise are just what these programs are trying to stop. (Not the actually assault on Wison) Training, pay, responsibility and hopefully a sense if self worth will come from this.

Instead of going to trial for being an accomplice to Brown during the strong-arm robbery moments before Brown was killed, will instead get a government job! Johnson told media that Brown had been shot from behind and then shot while surrendering to police with his hands up, both statements discredited by a majority of the evidence. So instead of being charged with perjury the lying thug wanna-be will get a government job.

"strong arm robbery"

You mean the $2 cigars? You want two people to do strong armed robbery jail time for cigars?

And charged with perjury? Geez...

Btw, good for him, you think that getting a job is something good but...whatever

Just what you want a lying thug wanna-be in a government job?
Oh wait that describes the politicians in Washington perfectly

"strong arm robbery"

You mean the $2 cigars? You want two people to do strong armed robbery jail time for cigars?

Btw, good for him, you think that getting a job is something good but...whatever

Sounds like what Brown did before he was killed to me.
Strong-arm robbery is a term used to describe a situation where the offender uses or threatens to use his or her fists, feet, hands, or teeth to deprive the victim of their personal possessions and/or money. Muggings and other robberies are included in this type of robbery when no weapons other than hands, feet, etc. are used to commit the act.
It is not what he stole but rather how he did it.
Yes perjury, he lied to the Grand Jury under oath.... look up the definition.
Bad Behavior should not be reward, Im sure there are more deserving people that job could have gone too

I don't have a problem with this. The incidents that led to Browns demise are just what these programs are trying to stop. (Not the actually assault on Wison) Training, pay, responsibility and hopefully a sense if self worth will come from this.
There's an easy way to stop what happened to Brown. Don't be a thug. All it takes it a choice.

"strong arm robbery"

Amount is irrelevant. The action in doing it is.
Getting a job you earned is good. This is nothing more than another thug that people feel sorry for and make excuses for then fund it with taxpayer money.

Let a thug try to steal $2 from my house and he doesn't have to attack me or try to get my gun to get shot. The $2 of whatever he tries to steal is worth more than any thief.

"strong arm robbery"

Sounds like what Brown did before he was killed to me.
Strong-arm robbery is a term used to describe a situation where the offender uses or threatens to use his or her fists, feet, hands, or teeth to deprive the victim of their personal possessions and/or money. Muggings and other robberies are included in this type of robbery when no weapons other than hands, feet, etc. are used to commit the act.
It is not what he stole but rather how he did it.
Yes perjury, he lied to the Grand Jury under oath.... look up the definition.
Bad Behavior should not be reward, Im sure there are more deserving people that job could have gone too

The cops gave inconsistent testimony too. So are we urging for just one witness who story was inconsistent to be locked up or every witness?

Because that would really help solve crimes in the future...

Strong arm robbery charge for $2....welp, makes sense to urge for that when you arent...from a certain segment of society I guess.

There's an easy way to stop what happened to Brown. Don't be a thug. All it takes it a choice.
Sometimes you help those who need help most. The programs are there and he qualified. He has a chance to turn things around for himself, why deny him the help? The kids who aren't thugs need less help to avoid being drawn pull into that lifestyle.

"strong arm robbery"

Watching that video...do you think that was the first time he did that....and don't forget...the kid committed perjury in front of the Grand Jury....

He has a chance to turn things around for himself, why deny him the help?

Once he pays for his crimes, sure....and after a kid who didn't commit felonies has a chance at that same job....

Sometimes you help those who need help most. The programs are there and he qualified. He has a chance to turn things around for himself, why deny him the help? The kids who aren't thugs need less help to avoid being drawn pull into that lifestyle.

Why don't you personally pay for it. Sometimes if you believe strongly in something you prove the compassion you claim by putting YOUR money where YOU put YOUR mouth.

Why don't you personally pay for it. Sometimes if you believe strongly in something you prove the compassion you claim by putting YOUR money where YOU put YOUR mouth.
No need to be obnoxious. It's not YOUR money they're using either. Yes I'm showing compassion, sue me

"strong arm robbery"

Watching that video...do you think that was the first time he did that....and don't forget...the kid committed perjury in front of the Grand Jury....

Also dont forget the cops committed perjury as well. So again, are we locking up all witnesses who's testimony doesnt match up or just this guy?

And, yes, he has no criminal record so it could've been the first time. Even if it wasnt what does that matter with this situation? Lock him up because I believe he might've done this before but I cant prove it?

Anyo

Let's play a game sport, whichever of us paid more in federal income taxes last year gets more of a say?

No? you don't want to do that?

In some states he could be charged with murder:
if someone is killed by anyone during the course of a felony all participants can be charged with felony murder
The felony being the attack on the Officer even though the wanna-be thug was only a lookout.

In some states he could be charged with murder:
if someone is killed by anyone during the course of a felony all participants can be charged with felony murder
The felony being the attack on the Officer even though the wanna-be thug was only a lookout.

There was no murder, therefor how could he be charged with murder? Learn the law before you comment.

Forum List

Back