White liberals cheered on the 2020 racial reckoning, but Black people paid the deadly price

You won’t want to hear the truth, but for whatever reason, whites from poor families (income less than $20,000) score higher on the SAT, on average, than blacks from families with incomes over $100,00
If that is accurate, then it is, indeed, a hurtful fact.

What is the reason?

Well, I guess that Social Justice Warriors would say that the disparity is due to poverty & systemic racism.

Then again some people have another explanation, which it would be kinder NOT to mention.

If that is accurate, then it is, indeed, a hurtful fact.

What is the reason?

Well, I guess that Social Justice Warriors would say that the disparity is due to poverty & systemic racism.

Then again some people have another explanation, which it would be kinder NOT to mention.
Yes, it’s true.

As to the reason, I would venture that people with high IQs, motivation, discipline, and parents who emphasize the value of education do better on standardized tests than those with lower measures of those traits - regardless of family income.

And systemic racism is not the explanation (even assuming it exists). How then would you explain all those smart but poor Jewish boys in the 1940s doing so well? (And antisemitism was alive and well in this country, although we weren’t actively hunting down Jews and murdering them. We were just refusing to admit them to the Ivy League, or hire them for many jobs.)

The strongest correlation between poverty is low I.Q. regardless of race. Let that sink in for a moment.

Stupid people will almost always have and make less money than smarter people. Race does not have a damn thing to it except blacks skew lower in I.Q. than whites.

And debates about I.Q. do not matter because those correlations hold across versus almost every social measure.
I’m black.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t give a sh*t about that.

All I want to know from people like you who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this :

What do you do with a race of black people you claim are stupid ?

You’re saying I’m stupid ? OK. I guess I am. Now what ? Hmm ?

I'm waitin

Instead they go on TV programme, on podcasts, on blogs, on forums and radio shows and everyone get’s all stupid and tries to debunk them and they run off laughing saying “Job done. Now pay me”

If ppl like you and others said “Ladies and Gents. Tomorrow we're gonna stop telling black people what they are and we're gonna finally tell them what we are gonna do”

I’d be like

main-qimg-e4951856983ec0d771c9ab46e106b03e

And I’d tune in and if they said “We are gonna kill every blk person on the planet or die trying”

Again I’d be like

main-qimg-a15a04fa8e23c7fd43c39b78f41e8672

And I’d go down fighting. And if we are not meant to be here. We are not to be here. So stop trying to prove points. We don’t need points. Stop the B.S or let’s just get it on. For the last time and for the final time.

Last edited:
Lisa558
How then would you explain all those smart but poor Jewish boys in the 1940s doing so well? (And antisemitism was alive and well in this country, although we weren’t actively hunting down Jews and murdering them. We were just refusing to admit them to the Ivy League, or hire them for many jobs.)

Because the Jewish people are white who used a system of racism - white supremacy to prop them up. Whether it's Harrison Ford, Scarlett Johannssen or Will Shatner.

harrisonford-grid.jpg

scarlett-johansson-play-tree.jpg

ustv-william-shatner-star-trek-still.jpg

They are white because Shatner wouldn't have been Captain Kirk if he wasn't white. Harrison Ford wouldn't have been Indiana Jones if he wasn't white.

Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Woody Allen, Goldie Hawn, Gyneth Paltrow, Larry Page and Sergey Brin (founders and owners of google) Dustin Hoffman, they're all Jewish but they see themselves as white and are seen as white and treated as white.

Hell - In fact some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were and are Jewish but they got onthe "let's hate blk ppl" train to the max.
  • The Jews didn't suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
  • The Jews could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
  • The Jews qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
  • The Jews could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.
Yes the Jews suffered no question. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then doesn't impact them now.

If they fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if they are Jewish.
  • No one follows them around in the store.
  • No one assumes they are lazy.
  • No one assumes they're child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes their criminals.
  • No one tells them they are so much better off in America so they should be glad their ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did them a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays their human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
  • No cop is shooting unarmed Jewish men women and children and walking free
They're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person. Jewish ppl are just as white supremacists as many anglo whites which is an essential part of being accepted into the white club.

Even a couple of years ago a whole community of Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

1623698124626.png

Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free the jews when they were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that the Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration camps

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use some of that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians and prop themselves too.

Jewish people are white because they appear white. People look at them, presume their whiteness and treat them accordingly. So the assumptions of competence, law-abidingness, credit-worthiness, and general intelligence (None of which blk people can assume others will presume about us) would be given

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

Last edited:
Lisa558
How then would you explain all those smart but poor Jewish boys in the 1940s doing so well? (And antisemitism was alive and well in this country, although we weren’t actively hunting down Jews and murdering them. We were just refusing to admit them to the Ivy League, or hire them for many jobs.)

Because the Jewish people are white who used a system of racism - white supremacy to prop them up. Whether it's Harrison Ford, Scarlett Johannssen or Will Shatner.

harrisonford-grid.jpg

scarlett-johansson-play-tree.jpg

ustv-william-shatner-star-trek-still.jpg

They are white because Shatner wouldn't have been Captain Kirk if he wasn't white. Harrison Ford wouldn't have been Indiana Jones if he wasn't white.

Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg you can go down the line they see themselves as whites.
In fact some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish so they got on board the "let's hate blk ppl" train to the max.
  • The Jews didn't suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
  • The Jews could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
  • The Jews qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
  • The Jews could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.
Yes the Jews suffered no question. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact them now.

If they fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if they are Jewish.
  • No one follows them around in the store.
  • No one assumes they are lazy.
  • No one assumes they're child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes their criminals.
  • No one tells them they are so much better off in America so they should be glad their ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did them a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays their human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
They're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person. Plus many Jewish are just as white supremacists as many anglo whites which is an essential part of being accepted into the white club.

A whole community of white Jewish people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students.

1623698124626.png

Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke

CIDWLCZUMAEz6uf.jpg

Ec0ztysU0AA6MAP

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free the jews when they were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration camps

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

Jewish people are white because they appear white. People look at them, presume their whiteness and treat them accordingly. So the assumptions of competence, law-abidingness, credit-worthiness, and general intelligence (None of which blk people can assume others will presume about us) would be given

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

If you actually wanted to debate, rather than spew your “white supremacy” nonsense, you wouldn’t have written a novella - going back In history,

Blacks currently have things in their favor, amd we haven’t had systemic racism (against blacks) since the early 60s, and then only In a minority of states.

You want blacks to do better, overall? What better role models that another minority, that has faced horrible persecution for millennia, and still have managed to be above average, measured in terms of higher incomes and better educational attaimment?

Instead of being so resentful against a persecuted minority that has succeeded, despite the obstacles, why not mimic their path to success?

1) Make sacrifices, as needed, to get a college education, or at least some career training. Under NO circumstances drop out of high school.

2) Do not have children until marriage, and able to support them. If college-educated, that would mean first child at around 25, at the earliest. Under NO circumstances have a child as a teen, and without a husband.

That’s pretty much it. Not exactly rocket science.

Lisa558
Blacks currently have things in their favor

OK. Like what ? Who are and were are all these good whte people you're claiming are everywhere that are just rolling out the red carpt for black ppl ?

Lisa558
amd we haven’t had systemic racism (against blacks) since the early 60s, and then only In a minority of states.

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance. I think you should know your histoty because white people back in the 1960's claimed that racism wasn't an issue and MLK was a troublemaker. Don't listen to me. Look bk at any Gallup poll from the 1960's.

Lisa558
You want blacks to do better, overall? What better role models that another minority, that has faced horrible persecution for millennia, and still have managed to be above average, measured in terms of higher incomes and better educational attaimment?

You are ignoring what is being written to you and repeating an argument you have already said, an argument i have just answered

Lisa558
Instead of being so resentful against a persecuted minority that has succeeded, despite the obstacles, why not mimic their path to success?

You are ignoring what is being written to you and repeating an argument you have already said, an argument i have just answered

Lisa558
1) Make sacrifices, as needed, to get a college education, or at least some career training. Under NO circumstances drop out of high school.

The education system is controlled by the white supremacists. The colleges are controlled by the white supremacists. The careers are controlled by the white supremacists.

Lisa558
2) Do not have children until marriage, and able to support them. If college-educated, that would mean first child at around 25, at the earliest. Under NO circumstances have a child as a teen, and without a husband.

I woiuld agree with that.

Lisa558
Blacks currently have things in their favor

OK. Like what ? Who are and were are all these good whte people you're claiming are everywhere that are just rolling out the red carpt for black ppl ?
They have admissions to college and professional programs weighted heavily in their favor. And in liberal cities, where I have always lived, they are prioritized for hiring and promotions, too.

As far as whites rolling out the red carpet for blacks, huh? (People don’t exactly roll out the red carpet for Jews, either.) You are sounding entitled - like blacks deserve extra special treatment (“red carpet.”) All they are entitled to is an opportunity, just like anyone else.
Lisa558
amd we haven’t had systemic racism (against blacks) since the early 60s, and then only In a minority of states.

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance. I think you should know your histoty because white people back in the 1960's claimed that racism wasn't an issue and MLK was a troublemaker. Don't listen to me. Look bk at any Gallup poll from the 1960's.
There’s no systemic racism, at least not against blacks. We DO have systemic racism against whites via Affirmative Action. And we have seen it elsewhere - like that black principal making it her goal, which she achieved, to fire all white teachers. Or what about that Jew proposal to pay black teachers more than whites? There’s nothing surprising that in the liberal world of education, we see systemic racism against whites.
Lisa558

And you are ignoring what is being written to you, Forget about the past. Just concentrate on doing what can be done - education and no OOW babies - and those two things will move blacks out of poverty. Did my dad move from poverty to affluence by focusing on what Hitler did to his family?
Lisa558

Lisa558

The education system is controlled by the white supremacists. The colleges are controlled by the white supremacists. The careers are controlled by the white supremacists.

Oh, get real. The education system is controlled by liberals. That’s why admissions is so biased in favor of blacks and against whites.
Lisa558

I woiuld agree with that.

I’m black.

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t give a sh*t about that.

All I want to know from people like you who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this :

What do you do with a race of black people you claim are stupid ?

You’re saying I’m stupid ? OK. I guess I am. Now what ? Hmm ?

I'm waitin

Instead they go on TV programme, on podcasts, on blogs, on forums and radio shows and everyone get’s all stupid and tries to debunk them and they run off laughing saying “Job done. Now pay me”

If ppl like you and others said “Ladies and Gents. Tomorrow we're gonna stop telling black people what they are and we're gonna finally tell them what we are gonna do”

I’d be like

main-qimg-e4951856983ec0d771c9ab46e106b03e

And I’d tune in and if they said “We are gonna kill every blk person on the planet or die trying”

Again I’d be like

main-qimg-a15a04fa8e23c7fd43c39b78f41e8672

And I’d go down fighting. And if we are not meant to be here. We are not to be here. So stop trying to prove points. We don’t need points. Stop the B.S or let’s just get it on. For the last time and for the final time.

The entire point I made is poverty is not about race. And there is no battle. The battle was won centuries ago. Look around you. :).

Intelligent people are gonna be intelligent.... Stupid people are gonna be stupid. It is not about race, so chill. Maybe re-read what I wrote.

Blacks will never become useful, contributing members of society as long as they remain content to wallow in self pity and nurse their crippling belief that they are so fucking 'oppressed.' All these excuses are nothing but crutches. All they do is give blacks more excuses to sit on their collective lazy ass and whine and moan about how bad things are.

Life is tough for EVERYONE. Period.

The huge difference is that NO other ethnic group allows the difficulties they face in life to make them lie down and quit. They don't make excuses. They get off their asses and work and study until they can overcome their problems.

Blacks can do the same. If they ever quit expecting everyone else to do it for them. No one owes them a fucking living.

Blacks will never become useful, contributing members of society as long as they remain content to wallow in self pity and nurse their crippling belief that they are so fucking 'oppressed.' All these excuses are nothing but crutches. All they do is give blacks more excuses to sit on their collective lazy ass and whine and moan about how bad things are.

Life is tough for EVERYONE. Period.

The huge difference is that NO other ethnic group allows the difficulties they face in life to make them lie down and quit. They don't make excuses. They get off their asses and work and study until they can overcome their problems.

Blacks can do the same. If they ever quit expecting everyone else to do it for them. No one owes them a fucking living.
Exactly! What is it with that poster above who complained the “red carpet” isn’t being rolled out for blacks? Why does he feel blacks are entitled to any special treatment?

And the fact is, they ARE getting special treatment - and they know it. A black with a 3.2 can get into med school, whereas a white with a 3.6 doesn’t stand a chance. There is pressure among employees to “hire black,” so that a white must be SUBSTANTIALLY better than a black competitor to get the job or promotion.

I said a couple of posts up, and you agree, that the key is to just focus on moving forward - and stop wallowing in self-pity about slavery and Jim Crow. All blacks have to do is a) get some career training after high school, and b) not have babies until marriage, and able to afford them. Do those two simple things, and 97% of blacks would be out of poverty.

If my dad, living in poverty and in the midst of Hitler murdering his family overseas, could buckle down with his high school studies, win a slot at a competitive but free college (equivalent to winning an academic scholarship), and move from a cold-water tenement at 18 to purchasing a small house in the suburbs at 28, then others can as well. Even blacks!

Last edited:
The entire point I made is poverty is not about race. And there is no battle. The battle was won centuries ago. Look around you. :).

Intelligent people are gonna be intelligent.... Stupid people are gonna be stupid. It is not about race, so chill. Maybe re-read what I wrote.
Man shut the fk up and get to the doing part. White people always running around talking about how stupid blk ppl are, how low blk ppl's IQ is and that's supposed to get black people all upset,

I wouldn't waste a second trying to prove that blk ppl are intelligent.

Fk that, white people were saying that blk ppl wwer stupid long before IQ.

Talk about what should be done or get the fk out my face

Man shut the fk up and get to the doing part. White people always running around talking about how stupid blk ppl are, how low blk ppl's IQ is and that's supposed to get black people all upset,

Damn. That anger isn’t going to help you one IOTA.

Stop broad-brushing all white people. News flash: ascribing the same traits to every individual in a race is what racists do!

I know you don’t like to give Jews any credit whatsoever for their success, as a whole, and chalk it all up to “white supremacy,” but trust me…..all those poor Jewish boys growing up in the Lower East Side in the 30s and 40s, listening to how Hitler was first demonizing the Jews and then outright rounding them up for mass murder, didn’t have white supremacy. They barely had dinner on the table. Or hot water.

So how did they do it? NOT BY WHITE SUPREMACY. Your claim of that is just a way of excusing blacks from any responsibility for their own outcomes. They did it by being smart, motIvated, disciplined, and having parents who emphasized the way out of poverty was through education.

I have read that we should be very understanding of the attitude that many (not all) African Americans have.

I, of course, do NOT know the validity of this theory.

It is said that some (many?) African American people seem to be accustomed to being given things.

It is said that maybe this attitude stems from slavery days when the master gave housing (crude as it may have been), clothing (again nothing fancy), food, etc. to the slaves.

This attitude of expecting to be taken care of has been passed down through succeeding generations of African American families.

As I said, I do NOT know whether this theory holds water.

P.S. We ARE talking about what should be done! The problem is that to you, “what should be done,” means what whites can provide for blacks. To ME, it’s what blacks can do for themselves.

1. Get an education. 2. Get a decent job. 3. Get married, if you want. 4. Have kids, if you want.

IN THAT ORDER.

I have read that we should be very understanding of the attitude that many (not all) African Americans have.

I, of course, do NOT know the validity of this theory.

It is said that some (many?) African American people seem to be accustomed to being given things.

It is said that maybe this attitude stems from slavery days when the master gave housing (crude as it may have been), clothing (again nothing fancy), food, etc. to the slaves.

This attitude of expecting to be taken care of has been passed down through succeeding generations of African American families.

As I said, I do NOT know whether this theory holds water.
I just hit on what you said above, from a slightly different angle.

The angry black poster in this thread keeps saying we need to come up with “what needs to be done.” But he wants it to be, as you mentioned above, what more we can give blacks, Apparently, affirmative action in higher education isn’t enough for him. He wants to know what ELSE we will give.

I have said repeatedly that what needs to be done lies within the blacks’ own power - get an education and no babies before marriage. It’s really a simPPE formula. And I have only to look to my father (RIP), along with his contemporaries, who all grew up poor in New York - Jews under the shadow of Hitler - and every single one graduated from college, were professionals, and purchased homes before their 30th birthdays. And not a single one had a baby before they were married.

Lisa558
They have admissions to college and professional programs weighted heavily in their favor. And in liberal cities, where I have always lived, they are prioritized for hiring and promotions, too.

Name the colleges and uni's that are lowering the bar to allow all these dumb blk pp in ?

Lisa558
As far as whites rolling out the red carpet for blacks, huh? (People don’t exactly roll out the red carpet for Jews, either.)

Jews are (at least in the U.S.) seen as whites. They are accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization. They are viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful. Unlike black people who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent, prone to crime.

Getting white ppl to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blks who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

Because even when white people are enemies they will put all that to one side when it comes to black people. That's why in WW2, when the USA used to capture German POW's on the ships, despite USA being at war with the Germans. The German POW's were still allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white USA Americans soldiers but the black Americans soldiers weren't.

Inter-ethnic discrimination is different than racism. In the former, a common or similar skin tone allows all within that group to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, makes such recognition infinitely more difficult.

Lisa558
You are sounding entitled - like blacks deserve extra special treatment (“red carpet.”)

Try to rwd my words, instead of trying read my mind

Lisa558
All they are entitled to is an opportunity, just like anyone else.

Black people in America can expect to have a hard time finding a job, and be paid less for it when we do get it.

We can expect to have a harder time getting a loan, and pay a higher price when we do.

Blk ppl can expect to have a harder time finding an apartment or a house, which may make it more likely that they end up in a “certain neighborhood,” which can reduce their access to investment, reduce the quality of their children’s education,

Blk ppl can expect to be viewed and treated as dangerous criminals, hail a taxi, or even move into a neighborhood.

Black ppl can expect to have a hard time getting accepted to college and receive the same treatment from professors and advisors once they’re there.

Black people can expect that an officer with an attitude problem or a quota to fill might arrest them on bogus charges, or maybe even plant evidence.

Black peoplel can expect police officers to operate under the assumption that they are guilty, and they can expect to be railroaded by the justice system—even to the point of being forced to take guilty pleas when they are innocent.

This will happen even if black people are doing their best to do everything right.

God forbid if a blk person should make a mistake.

Then Blk ppl can expect to be treated as criminals by teachers, given harsher sentences (longer suspensions, quicker expulsions, etc., both of which remove them from school and expose them to the gang element in their neighborhood).

Blk ppl can expect to be arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned for offenses that a large percentage of whites consider part of “being a teenager” or a college student.

We can expect stiffer charges, higher conviction rates, and longer sentences.

And you talk about opportunity ?

I got to your first nasty sentence challenging me to “name colleges letting in dumb black people” - which I never said; just your nasty way to argue - and figured that if you are blind to the fact that affirmative action is letting in lesser qualified blacks while rejecting better qualified whites, there’s no use in my debating with an angry, sanctimonious black man who blames whitey for all the ills of his people, and ignores what I’ve said about taking responsibility for one’s actions.

Ann Coulter sums up 2020 in one sentence: "Wow, the racial reckoning after George Floyd sure has gotten a lot of black people killed!"

"According to the FBI, amid the extravaganza of violence following Floyd's death in 2020, an additional 2,400 black males and 405 black females were killed, compared to 2019. The post-Floyd murder surge of 2020 is, by far, the largest year-to-year increase in homicide in U.S. history.

So far this year, 615 black people have been killed in Chicago (out of a total of 767 homicide victims, 29 white); 164 in Baltimore, (out of 323 total, eight white, with the race of 144 murder victims somehow "unknown"); and 373 black people have been shot to death in Philadelphia (out of 460 fatal shootings, 35 white)."

"Black men commit a LOT of crime. Black people are only 13% of the U.S. population, but commit 33% of all violent crime (not including murder), according to the Department of Justice."

"The New York City Police Department keeps more detailed criminal statistics than most. In 2020, the city's population was 33% white, 29% Hispanic and 23% black. And yet, 96% of all shootings were committed by blacks or Hispanics. More than 72% were committed by blacks alone. Just 1.4% percent of shootings were committed by whites."

Will Blacks Survive the Racial Reckoning?

View attachment 580706

View attachment 580707

I think this turned out to be true.

The cops are taking a "hands off" approach to the black community.

The black community is taking the opportunity to kill each other.

It is nearly a 100% gang related though. You choose to be in a gang and you know what could happen.

No one said you were unintelligent. Nor did I say black people were unintelligent. Why so paranoid and angry?

Last edited:
Democrats have been using Black people for the last 60 years, when they realized they were losing ground by moving farther left.

Forum List

Back