Meghan Markle raises her kids as fully black

She seems to be carrying a LOT of emotional baggage and her stressors are mostly self-inflicted. Racism is a HUMAN thing. It's a part of our base nature and culture. Asian nations are the worst with it. Markle never misses a chance to be a bitch about these issues and if her children grow up angry about race it will be her fault. She and her cuck chose to separate themselves from that family. Complaining about it later will just show how damaged she really is.

"They are fully black who happen to be half white".

I commented:
Svetozar Plemic
I'm not sure because her children are maybe 15 % black only because Meghan is half African American and African Americans are 70 to 80 % black so she is probably 30 % her children 15 % I'm not sure if they are just full black

Meghan Markle raises her kids as fully black​

By giving them weird names and telling them not to stop if the police try to pull them over?

I commented:
Svetozar Plemic
I'm not sure because her children are maybe 15 % black only because Meghan is half African American and African Americans are 70 to 80 % black so she is probably 30 % her children 15 % I'm not sure if they are just full black
I think that makes them 1/4 black but who cares. She can raise them however she wants. They are going to be nutty as a fruitcake regardless of what race they identify with

Meghan is not black anyway and the fact that the kids father is white, the offspring will be white. To late be all pro=black now Meghan.

Last edited:

I commented:
Svetozar Plemic
That's funny because it assumes that Blacks are all welcoming to mixed race kids.

I know from experience that is not the case.

They'll soon find out they're too Black to be White but also too White to be Black.

Meghan is not black anyway and the fact that the kids father is white, the offspring will be white. To late be all pro=black now Meghan.
So people with one White Parent and one Black parent aren't Black in your opinion?

Meghan's nasty.

Her hubby's an idiot. He could have had his choice of truly gorgeous, classy, intelligent women. And what does he do? He throws it all away and marries this pig.

Nah, her ginger children are definitely black and this is their father...

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprodmigration%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fe3d0633d-5208-3136-a76a-3574395f8c32.jpg

Meghan Markle raises her kids as fully black​

By giving them weird names and telling them not to stop if the police try to pull them over?
I'm not so sure that she use a "donated" egg.......

This said, black or whatever---the babies as babies are very cute. The Boy is going to be a bright ginger like his real grandpa so I am not so sure the cute for any of them is going to hold---think they will all have mental issues as well. They will all be prone to addiction issues given the parents....

I'm not so sure that she use a "donated" egg.......

This said, black or whatever---the babies as babies are very cute. The Boy is going to be a bright ginger like his real grandpa so I am not so sure the cute for any of them is going to hold---think they will all have mental issues as well. They will all be prone to addiction issues given the parents....
????????????????????

Forum List

Back