White liberals cheered on the 2020 racial reckoning, but Black people paid the deadly price

I think this turned out to be true.

The cops are taking a "hands off" approach to the black community.

The black community is taking the opportunity to kill each other.

It is nearly a 100% gang related though. You choose to be in a gang and you know what could happen.

Gangs are a part of the problem, but not quite 100%. Much of the violence is coming from assholes who have a chip on their shoulder, are involved in drugs and the thug life, and illegally carry a firearm.

No one said you were unintelligent. Nor did I say black people were unintelligent. Why so paranoid and angry?

No. I' am. I'm the most unintelligent man ever and I have seven kids to seven women that I don't provide for or even see. I'm violent and i smoke weed all day and listen to rap 24-7.

Now what are you gonna do about that ?

See this is the problem they always wimp out...it's always the same word salad fking bullshit "I'm not saying blk ppl are not intelligent...just saying they have the lowest IQ (On av) I mean...sure there some blks who are intelligent.....even more intelligent than me .....but average blk ppl are the least intelligent acording to IQ" blah blah blah

OK. Cool. Now get to the doing part ? What should be done with all these dumb (on average) low IQ having blk ppl ? Sterilize the dumb low IQ having black women ? Put them all in some low IQ island ? Exterminate them ? Just bring it. Stop being scared and just fkin bring it

No. I' am. I'm the most unintelligent man ever and I have seven kids to seven women that I don't provide for or even see. I'm violent and i smoke weed all day and listen to rap 24-7.

See this is the problem they always wimp out...it's always the same word salad fking bullshit "I'm not saying blk ppl are not intelligent...just saying they have the lowest IQ (On av) I mean...sure there some blks who are intelligent.....even more intelligent than me .....but average blk ppl are the least intelligent acording to IQ" blah blah blah

OK. Cool. Now get to the doing part ? What should be done with all these dumb (on average) low IQ having blk ppl ? Sterilize the dumb low IQ having black women ? Put them all in some low IQ island ? Exterminate them ? Just bring it. Stop being scared and just fkin bring it
Black folks will always be stigmatized until they can get the niqqers to
shape up and act like normal Black folks.

Last edited:

Facts are scary, Maybe you need a hug?

images

obama-best-hug-04.jpg

The police kill about twice as many white suspects annually than black suspects; but notice that the only incidences that the Press(Dems) make a racial issue and a political issue out of are the black suspects cases.
The Democrats exploit the ignorance and hate of dumb liberal bigots to get out the vote
George Floyd is a prime example of it.
The Dems fanned the flames of dumb progressive hate and racism until it caused nationwide race riots.
It caused $billions$ in damages and dozens of deaths.
Troglocrats are dumb.
Actually a black person is 3 times more likely to be shot by police.

You racists keep talking about black murders like whites don't kill each other. But murder is not the only crime and some crimes make people wish they were dead.

In 2020 blacks led in 2 categories of crime. Murder and Robbery. This is not good, but there are 29 categories of crime. Whites led in the other 27. Yet we blacks must always be subjected to you racists and your crsp. Whites led in these categories all of them ar serious. Yet you racists always have excuses for your lack of human behavior.

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

I will end it by citing more silly season ranting from an article written by Rav Arora titled, “These Black Lives Didn’t Seem To Matter In 2020.” In this article Arora sings the same racist tune we have all come to know.

Arora writes this mumbo jumbo calling himself mocking Black Lives Matter. But when we look at reality, his opinion is lacking. His beef appears to be with blacks protesting being murdered by police. He is trying to denigrate BLM because he falsely believes there is a lack of concern for the number of blacks not killed by police. He points out that over 8,600 blacks were killed in 2020 and that 90 percent were killed by another black. He then goes on to say this: “Since more than 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by black offenders, the ghost of endemic white supremacy cannot be invoked to push racial grievance narratives. As a result, the media turns a blind eye. Black lives only seem to matter when racism is involved.”

Arora is right, the media, including him, turn a blind eye to the biggest killer of black people. For years we as black people have heard the constant lectures about black on black crime. People like Arora, McDonald, Carlson, Shapiro and others have written extensively on blacks murdering blacks. Arora cites 8,600 homicides of blacks with 90 percent of those homicides committed by other blacks and believes he is making a cogent argument while calling out black organizations such as BLM to step up and take responsibility for what he views as THE problem in the black community. So let me help Mr. Arora and others who hold similar beliefs understand the real problem.

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. These numbers are 20 and 31 times the number of blacks who were murdered in ways that “bother” people like Arora. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper in 1965. That makes racism a crime. A crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States. According to Arora, 90 percent of those 8,600 murders of blacks were done by blacks. If you use Aroras number as basis, 7,740 blacks were killed by other blacks in 2020. He and others claim this is a number that must immediately be addressed by blacks. More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2020 judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just 10 percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths in 2020 were caused by white racism. That means 3.5 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America. That’s white on black crime and it’s a real problem that must be dealt with by the white community. So maybe it’s time to stop wasting bandwidth with the bs we see authored and posted by the American right.

Seven out of every 10 arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made the two of most destructive drugs legal creating millions of addicted citizens, I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of life savings to the tune of trillions in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. This is what the record shows. People can make up all the fancy equations they want, but in the end, 1 person = 1 person. So if 5 million whites are being arrested, that is more than 1.8 million blacks. Per capita has its place, but when it is used in a disingenuous manner that has caused needless harm and death, it is time to stop making the 13 percent excuse.

You racists keep talking about black murders like whites don't kill each other. But murder is not the only crime and some crimes make people wish they were dead.

In 2020 blacks led in 2 categories of crime. Murder and Robbery. This is not good, but there are 29 categories of crime. Whites led in the other 27. Yet we blacks must always be subjected to you racists and your crsp. Whites led in these categories all of them ar serious. Yet you racists always have excuses for your lack of human behavior.

Rape, Aggravated assault, Burglary, Larceny-theft, Motor vehicle theft, Arson, Violent crime, Property crime, Other assaults, Forgery and counterfeiting, Fraud, Embezzlement, buying, receiving, and possessing stolen property, Vandalism, carrying, possessing, Weapons, Prostitution and commercialized vice, Sex offenses besides rape and prostitution, Drug abuse violations, Gambling, Offenses against the family and children, Driving under the influence, Liquor laws, Drunkenness, Disorderly conduct, Vagrancy, All other offenses (except traffic), Suspicion, Curfew and loitering law violations.

I will end it by citing more silly season ranting from an article written by Rav Arora titled, “These Black Lives Didn’t Seem To Matter In 2020.” In this article Arora sings the same racist tune we have all come to know.

Arora writes this mumbo jumbo calling himself mocking Black Lives Matter. But when we look at reality, his opinion is lacking. His beef appears to be with blacks protesting being murdered by police. He is trying to denigrate BLM because he falsely believes there is a lack of concern for the number of blacks not killed by police. He points out that over 8,600 blacks were killed in 2020 and that 90 percent were killed by another black. He then goes on to say this: “Since more than 90 percent of black homicide victims are killed by black offenders, the ghost of endemic white supremacy cannot be invoked to push racial grievance narratives. As a result, the media turns a blind eye. Black lives only seem to matter when racism is involved.”

Arora is right, the media, including him, turn a blind eye to the biggest killer of black people. For years we as black people have heard the constant lectures about black on black crime. People like Arora, McDonald, Carlson, Shapiro and others have written extensively on blacks murdering blacks. Arora cites 8,600 homicides of blacks with 90 percent of those homicides committed by other blacks and believes he is making a cogent argument while calling out black organizations such as BLM to step up and take responsibility for what he views as THE problem in the black community. So let me help Mr. Arora and others who hold similar beliefs understand the real problem.

According to the American Heart Association, hypertension related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. These numbers are 20 and 31 times the number of blacks who were murdered in ways that “bother” people like Arora. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper in 1965. That makes racism a crime. A crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States. According to Arora, 90 percent of those 8,600 murders of blacks were done by blacks. If you use Aroras number as basis, 7,740 blacks were killed by other blacks in 2020. He and others claim this is a number that must immediately be addressed by blacks. More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2020 judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just 10 percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths in 2020 were caused by white racism. That means 3.5 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America. That’s white on black crime and it’s a real problem that must be dealt with by the white community. So maybe it’s time to stop wasting bandwidth with the bs we see authored and posted by the American right.

Seven out of every 10 arrests for crimes in America is on someone white. Whites have a history of criminal behavior that started at the very beginning of this country. Whites have elected numerous criminals to make laws in this country. Whites organized crime and made it a corporate business. Whites control the manufacturing, shipment, and distribution of drugs in this country. Whites made the two of most destructive drugs legal creating millions of addicted citizens, I am talking about alcohol and nicotine. Whites have embezzled and scammed people out of life savings to the tune of trillions in the years America has been a country. Whites control the manufacturing, shipping, sales, and distribution of deadly weapons in this country. This is what the record shows. People can make up all the fancy equations they want, but in the end, 1 person = 1 person. So if 5 million whites are being arrested, that is more than 1.8 million blacks. Per capita has its place, but when it is used in a disingenuous manner that has caused needless harm and death, it is time to stop making the 13 percent excuse.
They be acting crazy

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Lisa558
Blacks currently have things in their favor

OK. Like what ? Who are and were are all these good whte people you're claiming are everywhere that are just rolling out the red carpt for black ppl ?

Lisa558
amd we haven’t had systemic racism (against blacks) since the early 60s, and then only In a minority of states.

The denial of racism is essential to it's maintenance. I think you should know your histoty because white people back in the 1960's claimed that racism wasn't an issue and MLK was a troublemaker. Don't listen to me. Look bk at any Gallup poll from the 1960's.

Lisa558
You want blacks to do better, overall? What better role models that another minority, that has faced horrible persecution for millennia, and still have managed to be above average, measured in terms of higher incomes and better educational attaimment?

You are ignoring what is being written to you and repeating an argument you have already said, an argument i have just answered

Lisa558
Instead of being so resentful against a persecuted minority that has succeeded, despite the obstacles, why not mimic their path to success?

You are ignoring what is being written to you and repeating an argument you have already said, an argument i have just answered

Lisa558
1) Make sacrifices, as needed, to get a college education, or at least some career training. Under NO circumstances drop out of high school.

The education system is controlled by the white supremacists. The colleges are controlled by the white supremacists. The careers are controlled by the white supremacists.

Lisa558
2) Do not have children until marriage, and able to support them. If college-educated, that would mean first child at around 25, at the earliest. Under NO circumstances have a child as a teen, and without a husband.

I woiuld agree with that.
If everything you said is controlled by white supremacists there would not be successful black people. Not every negative aspect of a black persons life is the fault of white people. Racism does exist, but according to you everything is race related. This is not 1960, times have changed for the better. Reliving the past is pointless.

If everything you said is controlled by white supremacists there would not be successful black people. Not every negative aspect of a black persons life is the fault of white people. Racism does exist, but according to you everything is race related. This is not 1960, times have changed for the better. Reliving the past is pointless.
What's your idea of success ? Money ? Fame ? If that's the case then many black people had a lotta money and fame 50, 60, 70 years ago. So what's your idea of success ?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The strongest correlation between poverty is low I.Q. regardless of race. Let that sink in for a moment.

Stupid people will almost always have and make less money than smarter people. Race does not have a damn thing to it except blacks skew lower in I.Q. than whites.

And debates about I.Q. do not matter because those correlations hold across versus almost every social measure.
1642392614246.png

What's your idea of success ? Money ? Fame ? If that's the case then many black people had a lotta money and fame 50, 60, 70 years ago. So what's your idea of success ?
What is yours? IM2 claims to be successful. Ask him. Success is when you achieve your goals. Success can also be wealth and is usually what the word is associated with.

When will black men be held accountable for all the people they kill and all the illegitimate children they create and refuse to support?

I have no idea who has been charged with murder and convicted who has not been held accountable.

We have laws about child support but if they are not being enforced, that's on those not doing so.

Forum List

Back