What country or countries do you think, treat their minorities the best?

I think it's the USA!
Yes, of course.

In today's world, the United States treats so-called "minorities" the best of all other nations.

In fact, Caucasians are preparing these so-called "minorities" to take over in the coming decades.

Europe used to condemn this nation for its discrimination & prejudice against people of color before the 1960s.

Now that those European nations themselves are experiencing a vast increase of immigrants, they are not so critical of this nation.

The United States of America deserves a medal for how it bends over backwards to accommodate its minorities, which are actually the MAJORITY in almost every big city.

I think it's the USA!

I agree it's the USA, except for the DemoKKKrat-run big cities, where the black/brown homicide rates are sky-high and violence, drugs, and homelessness plague the minority neighborhoods. Of course, they (the leftists who run those places) want it that way, so it's unlikely to change, but in the rest of the country, minorities are given every freedom, benefit, and opportunity the majority has.

Yes, of course.

In today's world, the United States treats so-called "minorities" the best of all other nations.

In fact, Caucasians are preparing these so-called "minorities" to take over in the coming decades.

Europe used to condemn this nation for its discrimination & prejudice against people of color before the 1960s.

Now that those European nations themselves are experiencing a vast increase of immigrants, they are not so critical of this nation.

The United States of America deserves a medal for how it bends over backwards to accommodate its minorities, which are actually the MAJORITY in almost every big city.
Thanks for your feedback

Forum List

Back