White House White House Broadcasts Blatantly Homophobic Sermon Attended by Mike Pence

If God doesn’t make mistakes then gays are born gay and there are only two genders. Pretty sure you know that sexual preference is not a choice. Women are very attractive, no guy would choose to be gay. Women on the other hand...I respect their free will.

By that logic, pedophiles are not mistakes either. By that logic, if a man is sexually-attracted to young children, then that's how God made him, and that'show God intended him to be.

In fact, as a straight, married man, if I find other women than my wife attractive, and am tempted to pursue a sexual relationship with them, then perhaps God made me to be an adulterer. Is it a mistake that I am subject to such temptation, or is it a mistake for me to continue to be faithful to my wife and my marriage?

It's not even about only sexual matters. All of us are subject to temptation to do things that we know are wrong. That's part of the human condition. Like all humans, I am subject to anger, lust, greed, and a number of other adverse influences, that tempt me to do things that I know are wrong. Am I living a lie, inasmuch as I succeed in resisting these influences, and doing what I know to be right? If I covet something that belongs to my neighbor, did God mean for me to steal it? If I am angry at my neighbor, to the point of desiring violence, did God mean for me to assault him?

If God doesn’t make mistakes then gays are born gay and there are only two genders. Pretty sure you know that sexual preference is not a choice. Women are very attractive, no guy would choose to be gay. Women on the other hand...I respect their free will.

By that logic, pedophiles are not mistakes either. By that logic, if a man is sexually-attracted to young children, then that's how God made him, and that'show God intended him to be.

In fact, as a straight, married man, if I find other women than my wife attractive, and am tempted to pursue a sexual relationship with them, then perhaps God made me to be an adulterer. Is it a mistake that I am subject to such temptation, or is it a mistake for me to continue to be faithful to my wife and my marriage?

It's not even about only sexual matters. All of us are subject to temptation to do things that we know are wrong. That's part of the human condition. Like all humans, I am subject to anger, lust, greed, and a number of other adverse influences, that tempt me to do things that I know are wrong. Am I living a lie, inasmuch as I succeed in resisting these influences, and doing what I know to be right? If I covet something that belongs to my neighbor, did God mean for me to steal it? If I am angry at my neighbor, to the point of desiring violence, did God mean for me to assault him?
Did you just compare pedophiles to gay people?

OMG!

You might have had a point, about forty years ago, when the faggots and other perverts cried “Don't force your morality on me!”; when all they wanted, or so they said, was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy,between consenting adults.
Poor Bobby Boy, Someone is making him do gay things again!! Booo Hooo

Forum List

Back