White House White House Broadcasts Blatantly Homophobic Sermon Attended by Mike Pence

Who exactly is it that is proselytizing? LGBT people just want to live their lives. They leave other alone to live and believe as they wish. The religious zealots want to tell others how to live

You might have had a point, about forty years ago, when the faggots and other perverts cried “Don't force your morality on me!”; when all they wanted, or so they said, was to be allowed to practice their sick perversions in peace and privacy,between consenting adults.

That point lost every vestige of validity when your kind gained enough power to force your sickness on those of us who want no part of it; and especially when you started dragging children into it.

I don't relate to the concept of sin nor do I believe in the Bible. I am grounded in reality and free of myths and superstitions

Soon enough, you'll stand before God, and you'll have the opportunity to tell Him to His face that he's nothing but myths and superstitions. It would surely be an entertaining scene to watch, but it's likely I won't be there until at least a few decades after it occurs. I wonder if there's some Heavenly counterpart to YouTube, where I'll be able to watch the video when I finally arrive.

Sadly, we have been trained to worship the received interpretation of Scripture rather than the overarching narrative of Scripture embodied in the gospel of Jesus Christ. Just as we have been trained to worship the Bible as the word of God more than Jesus as the divine Word of God. Is our faith so fragile that to admit we have been wrong in one area necessarily pulls a string that undoes all the rest of our faith? Is our faith really a house of cards?

3 words for the church in 2019: ‘we were wrong’ – Baptist News Global

The Episcopals and Congregationalists don't see it as sinful, and neither do the Presbyterians. And there are a whole host of factional churches within Catholicism, the Baptists, and others that accept gay people and gay marriage, as well. Take a look at the list.

I'm not saying you should change your beliefs because these churches did, but in this day and age, there are a lot more churches than you might expect who now welcome gays.

Exactly what Paul warned against in 2 Timothy 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

“Everyone who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery, and he who marries a woman divorced from her husband commits adultery.

Luke 16:18

When do you suppose the world will start abiding by this?

I am not a very religious person but I am pretty sure that God doesn't make mistakes. Do you agree or disagree?
God gives mankind free will

homosexuals are free to ruin their lives if thats what they prefer
If God doesn’t make mistakes then gays are born gay and there are only two genders. Pretty sure you know that sexual preference is not a choice. Women are very attractive, no guy would choose to be gay. Women on the other hand...I respect their free will.

If God doesn’t make mistakes then gays are born gay
Nonsense

I dont buy the defective gay gene excuse

men procreating with women is the natural way

but homosexuals choose or are lured into the gay lifestyle
I disagree. Met many gay people. They have a better sense of fashion than I do. They definitely are different and don’t choose that.

Forum List

Back