White House to Jim Jordan, James Comer: Sorry, but you have to restart your oversight requests

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It's gonna be a lot of fun watching Republicans in the House implode over the next two years. Again, if the Senate map didn't look so bleak for Democrats in 2024, I'd say we're on the verge of one party rule for the next few election cycles. :)
Give Gym Jordan the same middle finger his party gave Congress over the last four plus years. Hunter Biden will never be President. Now be a good boy Gym, and go fuck yourself.

Kevin McCarthy faces a brand new disaster in the House, and Jim Jordan is handing the Democrats 2024 on a silver Platter by hyper-focusing on Hunter Biden and Dr. Fauci.

Tbe attempts to protect / save Hunter's and Joe's asses, if only for a little while, continue...

Well played, Democrats

:auiqs.jpg:

it’s pretty clear the white house has a lot to hide, they will stone walk any and all oversight….this is obama 2.0…right out of the dictatorship playbook

demafasict have no respect for the rule of law p
How is this any different from the Trump administration?

Kevin McCarthy faces a brand new disaster in the House, and Jim Jordan is handing the Democrats 2024 on a silver Platter by hyper-focusing on Hunter Biden and Dr. Fauci.

it is actually hyper focusing on influence peddling ( a serious offense) and the handling of a pandemic that killed millions of people and closed thousands of small businesses.

I guess you are one of those that said the Bill CLinton thing was all about a blowjob.....and had nothing to do with the President of the United States lying under oath while in office.

it is actually hyper focusing on influence peddling ( a serious offense) and the handling of a pandemic that killed millions of people and closed thousands of small businesses.

I guess you are one of those that said the Bill CLinton thing was all about a blowjob.....and had nothing to do with the President of the United States lying under oath while in office.
I'm sorry, remind me again WHO was President in the Spring of 2020?

And...Bill Clinton's impeachment WAS about getting a hummer in the Oval Office. Starr got lucky (and jealous) when he stumbled upon Clinton lying to the FBI about it.
Seems rather quaint 20+ years later after we go through collusion, extortion, and fomenting insurrection doesn't it? :)

I'm sorry, remind me again WHO was President in the Spring of 2020?

And...Bill Clinton's impeachment WAS about getting a hummer in the Oval Office. Starr got lucky (and jealous) when he stumbled upon Clinton lying to the FBI about it.
Seems rather quaint 20+ years later after we go through collusion, extortion, and fomenting insurrection doesn't it? :)
And the president in the spring of 2020 listened to Fauci as he should have...But it appears Fauci knew more than he let the President know.

Funny....as opposed to addressing the fact that CLinton lied under oath, you, instead, divert to how lucky Starr was to catch him doing it.

And as for your last line.....

No proof of collusion despite $25 million looking into it....extortion? Uh....I dont see anything but a partisan witch hunt on that, that was....well....a partisan witch hunt that seems to have disappeared in the media (Except maybe Maddow)......and formenting an insurrection? A first year law student can prove the accusations hold no water.

I know...I know.....when Trump told the people to PEACEFULLY go to the capitol building and have their voices heard....it was code for "kill those mother fuckers"....

How is this any different from the Trump administration?
well....lets see.....

The Trump administration was the most investigated administration in recent history.

And all they were able to find were people he knew that committed non Trump administration crimes....you know.....process crimes.

Now, I dont know who you know and how many people you know.......but I believe anyone who knows at least 20 people, there will be one or two that have lied on their tax returns, stole candy form the general store or masturbated in public.

Does that make you a liar, a thief or a pervert?

the tromp admin cooperated fully with the mueller hoax…not once did trump even claimed executive privilege. They had nothing to hide
Except...they didn't. LOL. Don't know what reality you live in.
And..his Republican enablers...let him off the hook.

So, I'm good with Biden's WH giving the finger to Congressional Republicans.

#SandGOP

well....lets see.....

The Trump administration was the most investigated administration in recent history.

And all they were able to find were people he knew that committed non Trump administration crimes....you know.....process crimes.

Now, I dont know who you know and how many people you know.......but I believe anyone who knows at least 20 people, there will be one or two that have lied on their tax returns, stole candy form the general store or masturbated in public.

Does that make you a liar, a thief or a pervert?
Try to at least stick with the topic in general. The Trump administration gave the finger to Congress when it attempted oversight...multiple times.
How is the Biden administration doing the same thing any different?

It's gonna be a lot of fun watching Republicans in the House implode over the next two years. Again, if the Senate map didn't look so bleak for Democrats in 2024, I'd say we're on the verge of one party rule for the next few election cycles. :)
Give Gym Jordan the same middle finger his party gave Congress over the last four plus years. Hunter Biden will never be President. Now be a good boy Gym, and go fuck yourself.
A vendetta jihad by the flamers is not the responsible governance the American People demand.

Frivolous, retaliatory calls for testimony should respectfully cite "The Jordan Precedent":

Jordan refused to comply with a congressional subpoena related to his conversations with the Trump White House around the Jan. 6 insurrection, and he spearheaded a 2019 letter to oversight Democrats lambasting “partisan” subpoenas.

Screen Shot 2022-12-29 at 8.17.22 AM.png

As a further indication of sympathy with Jordan's candor and respect for the U.S. Congress, Jordan's targets should refuse to wear pants whilst in the Capitol Building.

Last edited:

All piddling vendettas should be deferred in deference to the monumental import of "The Legend of Whispering Ray, the Man who Controls Weak Minds!"

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

Try to at least stick with the topic in general. The Trump administration gave the finger to Congress when it attempted oversight...multiple times.
How is the Biden administration doing the same thing any different?
Lets just say your premise is correct about the Trump administration giving the finger to oversight.

You are ok with Biden doing exactly what you claim to have been the wrong thing done by Trump?

You know....simple.....if you use the excuse that your opponent did the exact same WRONG thing you did as rationalization for doing the wrong thing....you lose all credibility.

Except...they didn't. LOL. Don't know what reality you live in.
And..his Republican enablers...let him off the hook.

So, I'm good with Biden's WH giving the finger to Congressional Republicans.

#SandGOP
where does that link say trump stonewalled or tried to claim executive privilege? oh it doesn’t

xiden has no respect for the constitution or rule of law

Lets just say your premise is correct about the Trump administration giving the finger to oversight.

You are ok with Biden doing exactly what you claim to have been the wrong thing done by Trump?

You know....simple.....if you use the excuse that your opponent did the exact same WRONG thing you did as rationalization for doing the wrong thing....you lose all credibility.
No evidence he has. Just alt-right conspiracy theory, and a laptop that even if it exists, is so tainted, it has no credence.

That's the big difference here. Trump's wrongdoings were documented. It looks like (on the surface anyway), Biden's were manufactured.

Forum List

Back