'7 Biggest Biden / Democrat Bloopers of 2022'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I can't believe failure to address the Open Border Disaster and using Twitter to Censor / silence Americans and to spread propaganda and disinformation are not on the list.

Wow, if this was the best you have, no wonder you did so poorly in November.

87000 more IRS agents? Awesome. Let's get those tax cheats to pay their fair share.

And I work in Supply Chain. Compared to where we were in early 2021, with the barges stacked up at the ports, getting stuff through is pretty easy now. So Pete must be doing something right.

87000 more IRS agents? Awesome. Let's get those tax cheats to pay their fair share.

And I work in Supply Chain. Compared to where we were in early 2021, with the barges stacked up at the ports, getting stuff through is pretty easy now. So Pete must be doing something right.

Don't shoot the messenger - I'm just sharing the story. I disagree with it, too.

We've gone from barges stacked up to passenger aircraft stacked up. Pete Buttigieg is a failure as Secretary of Transportation.

Don't shoot the messenger - I'm just sharing the story. I disagree with it, too.

Yes, but your examples are even stupider.
Most of the things Twitter did you whine about happened when Trump was in charge. (Not that there was anything wrong with Twitter sensibly suppressing misinformation.)
As for the border, Biden is dealing with the problem Trump let fester for four years.

We've gone from barges stacked up to passenger aircraft stacked up. Pete Buttigieg is a failure as Secretary of Transportation.

You mean Buttigieg is responsible for Southwest's incompetence?

Most of the problems with the airlines is because of their own policies. During Covid, they paid pilots to retire early when their planes were sitting empty. Now they don't have enough pilots to fly them.

Yes, but your examples are even stupider.
Most of the things Twitter did you whine about happened when Trump was in charge. (Not that there was anything wrong with Twitter sensibly suppressing misinformation.)
As for the border, Biden is dealing with the problem Trump let fester for four years.
Let's be clear / honest - Twitter did not 'whine' - Iiberals censored and silenced Americans while spreading propaganda and disinformation, the exact thing THEY claim is a threat to our Republic / Democracy.

Only 7?

You've got them beat...badly...

look at the Red Tsunami that's coming.

the Red Wave that's getting bigger every day

'hold on to your mommy - here comes the red Tsunami'.

The Red Wave Is real and coming..

after the Red Wave loss in Nov

With the Red Wave coming

the coming Red Wave

Trump because they know their failures in the last year and a half alone - what Americans care about the most - ensures a Red Wave ass-kicking.

Much of that will be taken care of in November by the Red Wave.
2 for one in this one here....
Trump has conceded the defeat and has moved on to back Republicans who will be part of the massive Red Wave next month.

the expected Red Wave

the coming Red Wave...

The Democrat Party reeks of fear as the Red Wave draws near

Let's be clear / honest - Twitter did not 'whine' - Iiberals censored and silenced Americans while spreading propaganda and disinformation, the exact thing THEY claim is a threat to our Republic / Democracy.

Um. No. Twitter didn't do enough to silence the morons who claimed that Covid was a hoax and if you take sheep dip, you'll be fine.

They tried, bless them, but they did a very poor job.

Only 7?

You've got them beat...badly...

2 for one in this one here....

Wow. Thorough. Methodical.

You'd make a good stalker.

You probably missed your calling when you got thrown out of the police academy. Could have been a detective, if it wasn't for that creepy edge...................

And I disagree with your post.

Sorry, I had to share. When you said "Let's be clear/honest............" to that poster, I spit coffee on my keyboard.

But otherwise, I agreed with your post.

Um. No. Twitter didn't do enough to silence the morons who claimed that Covid was a hoax and if you take sheep dip, you'll be fine.

They tried, bless them, but they did a very poor job.
Here you are again advocating for Fascism.

Time to change that avatar to Adolf.

I can't believe failure to address the Open Border Disaster and using Twitter to Censor / silence Americans and to spread propaganda and disinformation are not on the list.

Lol, you got duped again. Unreal. Do you believe everything the right wing media tells you?

Does this look like an open border? Lol what a political cuckold.

Now please share some cute memes as your rebuttal. ROFL.

Screenshot_20221227-133437~2.png

Lol, you got duped again. Unreal. Do you believe everything the right wing media tells you?

Does this look like an open border? Lol what a political cuckold.

Now please share some cute memes as your rebuttal. ROFL.

View attachment 742946

Amazing, how you managed to get one photo that includes the entire 1,954 mile border.

With so much detail! You can almost read the license plates!

What's more amazing is that you're ignorant enough to have thought that trick would work.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back