White House Releases Iconic Photo Of Super Hero Donald Trump During Abu Bakr Al-Bagdhadi Raid

What an awesome photo. It should be up there with the 'Last Supper' painting!

White House Releases Iconic Photo of Donald Trump During Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Raid | Breitbart
And Trump was awake, paying attention, and in command... not asleep smoking a cigarette and clueless as Obama and his drones were.
Get the fuck outta here....Trump wouldn't know a terrorist if it came gift wrapped in Putin dick pics...the man wants to be Obama and needs a deflection...gezzus you trump nuts make me sick
You having a bad day?

1ijgu6.jpg

White House Releases Iconic Photo of Donald Trump During Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Raid | Breitbart
Trump-photo-cropped-640x480.png

And Trump was awake, paying attention, and in command... not asleep smoking a cigarette and clueless as Obama and his drones were.
LOLOL
Oh look... the little puke was just an observer not the CIC... Thanks for proving my point..

Nothing like posing for a photo Op while you military is putting their lives in danger!

What a winner!
WOW... Just Like Obama DID? Obama and Clinton let them die...

Yes, Trump is just like Obama and Clinton and Bush II.

Thanks for verifying that fact.

LOLOL
Oh look... the little puke was just an observer not the CIC... Thanks for proving my point..
LOLOL

He did exactly the same as Trump, trump cock holster.

LOLOL
LOLOL

He did exactly the same as Trump, trump cock holster.

You poor little cuck.

We took out a bad guy and you can't get past Orange Man bad

Lol... sorry little cuckhold

Why am I having such a problem believing this was taken before the take down, USUALLY need facts. so much political bs propaganda going around, find it difficult too believe anything coming out of the mouths of anyone connected to the White house, Senate or Congress.

Forum List

Back