White House Releases Iconic Photo Of Super Hero Donald Trump During Abu Bakr Al-Bagdhadi Raid

What an awesome photo. It should be up there with the 'Last Supper' painting!

White House Releases Iconic Photo of Donald Trump During Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Raid | Breitbart
Trump-photo-cropped-640x480.png

And Trump was awake, paying attention, and in command... not asleep smoking a cigarette and clueless as Obama and his drones were.

Last edited:
Nice to cover up all the US involvement with creating ISIS and al Qaeda by killing the only witnesses we had.

White House Releases Iconic Photo of Donald Trump During Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Raid | Breitbart
And Trump was awake, paying attention, and in command... not asleep smoking a cigarette and clueless as Obama and his drones were.
Get the fuck outta here....Trump wouldn't know a terrorist if it came gift wrapped in Putin dick pics...the man wants to be Obama and needs a deflection...gezzus you trump nuts make me sick

Nothing like posing for a photo Op while you military is putting their lives in danger!

What a winner!
But the Surrender Monkey killed Bin Laden!!!

non sequitur much?
Less than you ....but you know that!

Get the fuck outta here....Trump wouldn't know a terrorist if it came gift wrapped in Putin dick pics...the man wants to be Obama and needs a deflection...gezzus you trump nuts make me sick
Lol, I assure you, no one wants to be that half-breed Muslim negro!

LOL..

So easily TRIGGERED!!!

Trump has command of the situation and you got squat...:21::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back