White House officials afraid Kamala couldn't beat Trump in 2024?

I pay little attention to lib political commentators

And until someone in the white house speaks publicly no one really knows what “ the white house” is thinking

But I agree that kamala harris is an airhead and she will be a liability for democrats on 2024

There is no doubt about that

• Banned
I don't think Kamala could beat Alfred E Newman in 2024. But the big problem is going to be, how do Democrats dump her after all the hype they put behind her imaginary excellence. And lets not forget, she's a Black woman.
And that last sentence is why they can't dump her. They have trapped themselves in a corner with their own nonsense.

Hell she never even made it through the primaries yet the stuttering fuck chose her stupid ass as VP??

She's as useless as he is. She couldn't beat Trump on the best day she ever had and the Dem's know it.

Kamala was chosen as an "Insurance Policy" for Sleepy Joe.

Something to prevent the possibility that he could be deposed by making his legal heir a complete Imbecile.

Let's be honest for a second - Kamala Harris cold not beat Donald Trump in 2024 - especially considering the Open Border Disaster, the massive 'Defund The Police' crime explosion, Inflation, weakness of Biden in response to Russian cyber warfare, and Harris' complete failure at the 1 task Biden gave her - solve the border problem - without election fraud.

Of course, the same thing was said about Biden, he dementia-ravaged, CCP & Russia-bought, failed coup co-conspirator regarding the last election....

It doesn't seem that ANYONE likes or supports her. 22 of her current or former staff have come forward with their stories.
Now officials are worried she couldn't beat ANYONE the gop puts forward in 2024. Does this mean they are admitting Biden is a bumbling disaster?

What's to worry, just stop the count so it can be adjusted.

Forum List

Back