White House gets a rainbow makeover

Man it seem the Social Conservatives are needing some midol and a tampon tonight. I have seen them go nuts over a man that was not white get elected twice, and today they have thrown themselves over the edge with today ruling.

Oh well, they will be remember like those bigots that once opposed interracial marriages while America marches on...

MAN, you are one nasty little punk. go back to vomiting in the ted Cruz thread. Or go back to dailykos. that's more your style. that's where all children like you are
If everyone is smart they'll put you on ignore like I am. good riddance
Yes steph! If you ignore it it'll go away! :rofl:

With my friends and family I have supported the idea of same sex marriage ... Tried to help them understand that it is important to respect others.
Tried to explain to them that no matter how they felt about it ... It wasn't going to destroy their marriage or the institution of marriage altogether.
I differed with many people here over the necessity to force Christian run businesses to cater same sex weddings ... But not the idea of the marriage itself.

I understand the court's decision ... I expected the court's decision ... And I expected the joy that people would experience in the process.

Turning the White House into a Skittles commercial just cost this administration and its supporters whatever little respect I had for their worthy accomplishments.
I doubt they will miss it ... But I think they did the best they could to ruin whatever goodwill they might have gained ... All over the need to step it up a notch.

It was simply a tacky and petty move that lacks all the appropriate decorum I would associate with respectable behavior by the heads of state.

BlackSand , I put in my 2 cents worth in Post #35. Any respect I could have for Obama is forever lost.

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Today Obama is celebrating something called Gay Pride.
:lmao:
ROFL with the flies, cockroaches, rats and God-haters.

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

:lmao:
ROFL with the flies, cockroaches, rats and God-haters.
Okay you maniac :cuckoo:

Way to GO Obama. You aren't just pissing all over the people in the country with your little show

wait until all this is shined on you and your NASTY party

SNIP:
Flashback Hillary 2002: “Should New York Recognize Same-Sex Marriage?” “No”. Hillary Today? “Proud To Celebrate Marriage Equality”

At around 2:00:

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers

Way to GO Obama. You aren't just pissing all over the people in the country with your little show

SNIP:
Flashback Hillary 2002: “Should New York Recognize Same-Sex Marriage?” “No”. Hillary Today? “Proud To Celebrate Marriage Equality”

all of it here:

Cool! Now when will scum like you steph realize how wrong YOU are?

Way to go Obama pissing all over the people in this country just for YOUR little stage show

SNIP:

Coalition Of African-American Pastors Vow Civil Disobedience To Gay Marriage Ruling

Via Christian Post:

A coalition of African-American pastors vowed this week that there will be massive civil disobedience if the U.S. Supreme Court legalizes same-sex marriage in a ruling on the matter expected this month.

At a press conference in Memphis, Tennessee, members of the Coalition of African-American Pastors joined Christian ministers at the Church of God in Christ’s historic Mason Temple to warn the Obama administration to prepare for massive civil disobedience among pastors and clergy if state bans on gay marriage are deemed unconstitutional.

“If they rule for same-sex marriage, then we’re going to do the same thing we did for the civil rights movement,” said Rev. Bill Owens, president and founder of CAAP. “We will not obey an unjust law.”

ALL of it here:
Coalition Of African-American Pastors Vow Civil Disobedience To Gay Marriage Ruling Weasel Zippers

SNIP:

all of it here:

Remember: Flies, cockroaches and rats.

SNIP:

all of it here:

Remember: Flies, cockroaches and rats.

Remember: you, are, lame.

BlackSand , I put in my 2 cents worth in Post #35. Any respect I could have for Obama is forever lost.

You know, It is just one of those things Hoss ...

I am veteran as you are and see things differently I guess.
I have seen a lot of shit in a lot of places ... Not that long ago in comparison to you maybe.
I expect things to change whether or not I agree with them ... I will help a movement I don't whole heartedly agree with if I think it will do some good.

I am not mad about what the administration did with the White House ... I am just really disappointed with their behavior and absolute lack of statesmanship.

I thought today would be a time when folks could come together and maybe just accept that things were changing.
I thought it would be a great time to sit back and relax after a long fought battle ... Count your blessing and figure out how to move on in a positive direction.

Then the administration pulls this crap and squanders whatever respect they might have gained from people who were willing to help these things go better ... On a stupid fucking "I got you" gimmick ... They just look petty and have no class at all.

It can't be that bad. :p

SNIP:

all of it here:

Um, the majority of the people in this country support same sex marriage.

they'll be shining the COMMIE red on the white house NEXT
you will NOT SPEAK badly of homosexuals GOT IT

snip:
Harrisburg Paper: We Will No Longer Print Op-Eds Or Letters To Editor In Opposition To Same-Sex Marriage

You will conform, or you will not be heard.

Via PennLive:

In the more than four decades since, a union that was viewed as unnatural and even a hideous provocation to violence is now commonplace and celebrated.

On Friday, the United States crossed a similar threshold, continuing a long road to acceptance of same-sex unions.

all of it here:

Same stuff posted when segregation was overturned. The real problem is tiny brained bigotry.

really, maybe you like having stuff thrown in your face by your own President.
Everyone is now going to called a bigot. so get ready for it. they done used up Racist

You know, It is just one of those things Hoss ...

I am veteran as you are and see things differently I guess.
I have seen a lot of shit in a lot of places ... Not that long ago in comparison to you maybe.
I expect things to change whether or not I agree with them ... I will help a movement I don't whole heartedly agree with if I think it will do some good.

I am not mad about what the administration did with the White House ... I am just really disappointed with their behavior and absolute lack of statesmanship.

I thought today would be a time when folks could come together and maybe just accept that things were changing.
I thought it would be a great time to sit back and relax after a long fought battle ... Count your blessing and figure out how to move on in a positive direction.

Then the administration pulls this crap and squanders whatever respect they might have gained from people who were willing to help these things go better ... On a stupid fucking "I got you" gimmick ... They just look petty and have no class at all.

Up until today I had no quarrel with gay marriage and I still don't until the advocates started baiting and slamming it into peoples faces. But I finally realized you can't win an argument with the Godless. Now I only feel abject pity for the whole crowd. I am reminded that Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

We truly are the laughingstock of the world.

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

they'll be shining the COMMIE red on the white house NEXT
you will NOT SPEAK badly of homosexuals GOT IT

snip:
Harrisburg Paper: We Will No Longer Print Op-Eds Or Letters To Editor In Opposition To Same-Sex Marriage

You will conform, or you will not be heard.

Via PennLive:

In the more than four decades since, a union that was viewed as unnatural and even a hideous provocation to violence is now commonplace and celebrated.

On Friday, the United States crossed a similar threshold, continuing a long road to acceptance of same-sex unions.

all of it here:
I would reply, "Cancel my subscription."

Forum List

Back