White House gets a rainbow makeover

Thomas Jefferson had it dialed in.

original.jpg

With my friends and family I have supported the idea of same sex marriage ... Tried to help them understand that it is important to respect others.
Tried to explain to them that no matter how they felt about it ... It wasn't going to destroy their marriage or the institution of marriage altogether.
I differed with many people here over the necessity to force Christian run businesses to cater same sex weddings ... But not the idea of the marriage itself.

I understand the court's decision ... I expected the court's decision ... And I expected the joy that people would experience in the process.

Turning the White House into a Skittles commercial just cost this administration and its supporters whatever little respect I had for their worthy accomplishments.
I doubt they will miss it ... But I think they did the best they could to ruin whatever goodwill they might have gained ... All over the need to step it up a notch.

It was simply a tacky and petty move that lacks all the appropriate decorum I would associate with respectable behavior by the heads of state.

Turning the White House into a Skittles commercial just cost this administration and its supporters whatever little respect I had for their worthy accomplishments.
I doubt they will miss it ... But I think they did the best they could to ruin whatever goodwill they might have gained ... All over the need to step it up a notch.

It was simply a tacky and petty move that lacks all the appropriate decorum I would associate with respectable behavior by the heads of state.

I totally agree!

Oh pshaw. You guys don't mind having butt secks with your girlfriend, but between two males......well, that's just different.

Why? Because you say so.

Regards from Rosie

With my friends and family I have supported the idea of same sex marriage ... Tried to help them understand that it is important to respect others.
Tried to explain to them that no matter how they felt about it ... It wasn't going to destroy their marriage or the institution of marriage altogether.
I differed with many people here over the necessity to force Christian run businesses to cater same sex weddings ... But not the idea of the marriage itself.

I understand the court's decision ... I expected the court's decision ... And I expected the joy that people would experience in the process.

That is the whole point Obama is not respectable and does not respect the American people.

Oh pshaw. You guys don't mind having butt secks with your girlfriend, but between two males......well, that's just different.

Why? Because you say so.

Regards from Rosie
omg RosieS

It is rather easy to get honest men to admit it.

Astroglide has never been only for fapping.

Regards from Rosie
That is not true RosieS

Yeah right.

• The most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported engaging in anal sex at least once.
Data on the Prevalence of Heterosexual Anal Sex

Regards from Rosie

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Today Obama is celebrating something called Gay Pride.

Man it seem the Social Conservatives are needing some midol and a tampon tonight. I have seen them go nuts over a man that was not white get elected twice, and today they have thrown themselves over the edge with today ruling.

Oh well, they will be remember like those bigots that once opposed interracial marriages while America marches on...

MAN, you are one nasty little punk. go back to vomiting in the ted Cruz thread. Or go back to dailykos. that's more your style. that's where all children like you are
If everyone is smart they'll put you on ignore like I am. good riddance

Why? Because you say so.

Regards from Rosie
omg RosieS

It is rather easy to get honest men to admit it.

Astroglide has never been only for fapping.

Regards from Rosie
That is not true RosieS

Yeah right.

• The most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported engaging in anal sex at least once.
Data on the Prevalence of Heterosexual Anal Sex

Regards from Rosie
For you to generalize and then include me is over the top. I am not interested where another man put his penis as long as he does not stab me with the thing.

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Today Obama is celebrating something called Gay Pride.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back