White House floated withdrawing US forces to please Putin after election

Really? Is that why the Russians hacked the U.S. presidential election and other democratic elections around the world to undermine the ideology of democracy?

IF they did it, maybe because we have been fucking with THEM, quite a lot.

If? Jesus even the lone holdout of the Russian hacking, Congressman Chris Collins, admitted on live tv this morning they did it. Has Mexico been fucking with Russia?

Maybe I missed it, being bored with it and all, so what was the evidence again?

Lol... you are STILL going to argue because the government has publicly released ALL the information on the Russian hack, that it isn't true? Even with almost 100% of the people that have seen the evidence agrees it did?

Do you even realize that if the government released the evidence then Russia would know what part of their weaknesses to fix, and the U.S. and their allies wouldn't be able to catch Russia in the act in other countries?

Got it, no evidence to support your position.

Thus, my use of the word "if".

Just because ordinary citizens aren't privy to the information doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I take it you never took a course in logic?

If? Jesus even the lone holdout of the Russian hacking, Congressman Chris Collins, admitted on live tv this morning they did it. Has Mexico been fucking with Russia?

Lol... you are STILL going to argue because the government has publicly released ALL the information on the Russian hack, that it isn't true? Even with almost 100% of the people that have seen the evidence agrees it did?

Do you even realize that if the government released the evidence then Russia would know what part of their weaknesses to fix, and the U.S. and their allies wouldn't be able to catch Russia in the act in other countries?

Just because ordinary citizens aren't privy to the information doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I take it you never took a course in logic?

Your inability to support your claim has been established. We are done with that now.

My answer stands. Let's move on.

Here is it again for you.

NO COLLUSION! :cool-45:

A member of Trump’s National Security Council staff had a radical notion: to pare back American troops in Europe as a way to curry favor with the Kremlin.

A senior National Security Council official proposed withdrawing some U.S. military forces from Eastern Europe as an overture to Vladimir Putin during the early days of the Trump presidency, according to two former administration officials.

While the proposal was ultimately not adopted, it is the first known case of senior aides to Donald Trump seeking to reposition U.S. military forces to please Putin—something that smelled, to a colleague, like a return on Russia’s election-time investment in President Trump. The White House did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.​

Mucho Mas:
Trump Aide Floated Withdrawing U.S. Forces to Please Putin
Hello!!!! Most of our forces were withdrawn during Desert Storm in 1990. We only have a few ground units left and the airfields in Ramstein, Rhein-main, and Frankfurt. These remain because of the absolute strategic necessity needed for military hops overseas.

Your inability to support your claim has been established. We are done with that now.

...and your point would be valid if it wasn't for them fucking with several OTHER democracies that haven't been fucking with them.

Let me show you how ridiculous your argument is.

Even if the government released information showing proof of what the Russians did, you'd just say they made it up, and it still didn't happen. YOUR stance won't change. So give that shit a rest that because the government hasn't released highly classified information to idiots like you that wouldn't believe it anyway... that the even never happened. That information is much more important NOT being released, and instead used for future defense against Russian hacking, than try to satisfy idiots like you that wouldn't change your mind regardless.

A member of Trump’s National Security Council staff had a radical notion: to pare back American troops in Europe as a way to curry favor with the Kremlin.

A senior National Security Council official proposed withdrawing some U.S. military forces from Eastern Europe as an overture to Vladimir Putin during the early days of the Trump presidency, according to two former administration officials.

While the proposal was ultimately not adopted, it is the first known case of senior aides to Donald Trump seeking to reposition U.S. military forces to please Putin—something that smelled, to a colleague, like a return on Russia’s election-time investment in President Trump. The White House did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.​

Mucho Mas:
Hello!!!! Most of our forces were withdrawn during Desert Storm in 1990. We only have a few ground units left and the airfields in Ramstein, Rhein-main, and Frankfurt. These remain because of the absolute strategic necessity needed for military hops overseas.

Those airbases are just as good as having troops there. Most modern day wars are fought in the air, and even if they needed ground troops, with those bases there as staging areas, the U.S. could have plenty of troops there within hours.

...and your point would be valid if it wasn't for them fucking with several OTHER democracies that haven't been fucking with them.

Even if the government released information showing proof of what the Russians did, you'd just say they made it up, and it still didn't happen. YOUR stance won't change. So give that shit a rest that because the government hasn't released highly classified information to idiots like you that wouldn't believe it anyway... that the even never happened. That information is much more important NOT being released, and instead used for future defense against Russian hacking, than try to satisfy idiots like you that wouldn't change your mind regardless.

Compare the above to this.

Berlin Blockade - Wikipedia

"The Berlin Blockade (24 June 1948 – 12 May 1949) was one of the first major international crises of the Cold War. During the multinational occupation of post–World War II Germany, the Soviet Union blocked the Western Allies' railway, road, and canal access to the sectors of Berlin under Western control. The Soviets offered to drop the blockade if the Western Allies withdrew the newly introduced Deutsche mark from West Berlin.

In response, the Western Allies organized the Berlin airlift (26 June 1948 – 30 September 1949) to carry supplies to the people of West Berlin, a difficult feat given the size of the city's population.[1][2] Aircrews from the United States Air Force, the British Royal Air Force, the French Air Force,[3] the Royal Canadian Air Force, the Royal Australian Air Force, the Royal New Zealand Air Force, and the South African Air Force[4]:338 flew over 200,000 flights in one year, providing to the West Berliners up to 8,893 tons of necessities each day, such as fuel and food.[5] The Soviets did not disrupt the airlift for fear this might lead to open conflict.[6]

By the spring of 1949, the airlift was clearly succeeding, and by April it was delivering more cargo than had previously been transported into the city by rail. On 12 May 1949, the USSR lifted the blockade of West Berlin. The Berlin Blockade served to highlight the competing ideological and economic visions for postwar Europe."

the-berlin-airlift-kg.jpg

6a00d83451c42969e200e54f4410ee8833-640wi.jpg

Berlin%20Airlift%20map.jpg

Berlin_Airlift_Cargo_loaded.jpg

That's they type of shit that started the Cold War, vile commies trying to starve a city to get their way on policy.

Your complaints, even if true, are just not worth a Cold War.

"The Berlin Blockade (24 June 1948 – 12 May 1949) was one of the first major international crises of the Cold War. During the multinational occupation of post–World War II Germany, the Soviet Union blocked the Western Allies' railway, road, and canal access to the sectors of Berlin under Western control. The Soviets offered to drop the blockade if the Western Allies withdrew the newly introduced Deutsche mark from West Berlin.

In response, the Western Allies organized the Berlin airlift (26 June 1948 – 30 September 1949) to carry supplies to the people of West Berlin, a difficult feat given the size of the city's population.[1][2] Aircrews from the United States Air Force, the British Royal Air Force, the French Air Force,[3] the Royal Canadian Air Force, the Royal Australian Air Force, the Royal New Zealand Air Force, and the South African Air Force[4]:338 flew over 200,000 flights in one year, providing to the West Berliners up to 8,893 tons of necessities each day, such as fuel and food.[5] The Soviets did not disrupt the airlift for fear this might lead to open conflict.[6]

By the spring of 1949, the airlift was clearly succeeding, and by April it was delivering more cargo than had previously been transported into the city by rail. On 12 May 1949, the USSR lifted the blockade of West Berlin. The Berlin Blockade served to highlight the competing ideological and economic visions for postwar Europe."

That's they type of shit that started the Cold War, vile commies trying to starve a city to get their way on policy.

This ISN'T a new Cold War. The Cold War NEVER ended. The Cold War is a battle of political ideologies, not something else. You are either trolling, dumb, or ignorant to argue this point.

What was the difference between East and West Germany? :)

This ISN'T a new Cold War. The Cold War NEVER ended. The Cold War is a battle of political ideologies, not something else. You are either trolling, dumb, or ignorant to argue this point.

What was the difference between East and West Germany? :)

And communism lost.

Russian nationalism is not an ideology that can be exported. Or that will win allies in the Third World, or that will inspire Fifth Columns in rival nations, ect ect ect.

Russia in not the threat the Soviet Union was, not even close.

There was real fear of the Soviets launching an attack and not stopping till they hit the Atlantic.

The Russian have no possibility of anything like that. If they went balls to the wall, they would be lucky to get TO Poland.

Mucho Mas:

Those airbases are just as good as having troops there. Most modern day wars are fought in the air, and even if they needed ground troops, with those bases there as staging areas, the U.S. could have plenty of troops there within hours.
Bullshit.

If you want to deploy a unit that fast it would only be Delta or SEALs units which, depending on the target area, would take a minimum of 12 hours to stage, 12 hours to fly to Germany, 12 hours to Cairo, and another 9 to parts of Africa or the Middle East. Delta has their own dedicated aircraft and I imagine so do the SEALs which can refuel in the air cutting down on flight time. The best they could hope for is a task force of roughly 100 deployed in 3 days. If you wanted to send armored units it would take 2 months at minimum.

They had forces staged in Tripoli a few hundred miles from Benghazi and they couldn't get there in time to do much of anything.

It take a long time to stage conventional forces. Less time for special ops units.

This led to the proliferation of drones, which can reach a target in a matter of hours.

Last edited:

Mucho Mas:

Bullshit.

If you want to deploy a unit that fast it would only be Delta or SEALs units which, depending on the target area, would take a minimum of 12 hours to stage, 12 hours to fly to Germany, 12 hours to Cairo, and another 9 to parts of Africa or the Middle East. Delta has their own dedicated aircraft and I imagine so do the SEALs which can refuel in the air cutting down on flight time. The best they could hope for is a task force of roughly 100 deployed in 3 days. If you wanted to send armored units it would take 2 months at minimum.

They had forces staged in Tripoli a few hundred miles from Benghazi and they couldn't get there in time to do much of anything.

It take a long time to stage conventional forces. Less time for special ops units.

This led to the proliferation of drones, which can reach a target in a matter of hours.

Bullshit...

No one in this day and age is able to do a full scale assault on Europe without countries knowing well in advance that it is happening, in order to fortify forces.

The U.S. can read a car license plate from outer space. They would have full knowledge if Russia was building up forces to attack Europe. Don't be an idiot.

Mucho Mas:

Bullshit.

Bullshit...

No one in this day and age is able to do a full scale assault on Europe without countries knowing well in advance that it is happening, in order to fortify forces.

The U.S. can read a car license plate from outer space. They would have full knowledge if Russia was building up forces to attack Europe. Don't be an idiot.

I had to sign an NDA in the 80s over what you just mentioned. Now it's common knowledge. I know the limits of that technology. Drone technology is just another phase of that secret squirrel stuff.

I was discussing the time it takes to deploy forces after you already know about an imminent attack. I didn't go into the intelligence aspect. It took 6 months to stage Desert Storm. The realities of a full scale deployment haven't changed since the 90s. Lack of aircraft for transport is a serious problem. Most units have to transport their vehicles on ships which takes several days to send by rail to shipping ports and then a few weeks to a month to arrive at a friendly port.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back