White House floated withdrawing US forces to please Putin after election

Google troop withdrawal, city boy.
From Iraq. A war where Americans died for nothing, that not even conservatives defend anymore. VS. withdrawing from Europe and NATO to please Russia.

But I guess that’s fine among the mutants in your inbred cesspool.
Yes, but you have no clue regarding the tie in to my comment. You're building a case for something that never was. Let me give you another joke to obsess over:

Obama removed troops from a war zone. Trump discussed removing troops from a peaceful area but never did. Time to weep. Go.
Why? Obama was right, and Trump is seen again working to benefit Russia. Thank God he was caught.

The only thing Obama hit right in his terms was leaving office on 12/20/17, and even there he had assistance.
Yeah yeah, I know some of you inbreds still yearn for the days when thousands of caskets draped in flags were being brought home from Iraq. I hope Trump keeps getting cucked so he can’t start that up with Iran and North Korea.

Greater numbers of troops died under Obama.

From Iraq. A war where Americans died for nothing, that not even conservatives defend anymore. VS. withdrawing from Europe and NATO to please Russia.

Yes, but you have no clue regarding the tie in to my comment. You're building a case for something that never was. Let me give you another joke to obsess over:

Obama removed troops from a war zone. Trump discussed removing troops from a peaceful area but never did. Time to weep. Go.
Why? Obama was right, and Trump is seen again working to benefit Russia. Thank God he was caught.

The only thing Obama hit right in his terms was leaving office on 12/20/17, and even there he had assistance.
Yeah yeah, I know some of you inbreds still yearn for the days when thousands of caskets draped in flags were being brought home from Iraq. I hope Trump keeps getting cucked so he can’t start that up with Iran and North Korea.

Wow what a liar. Holy fuck. :rolleyes:

Nutso inbred

Wow what a liar. Holy fuck. :rolleyes:

Nutso inbred

My fumble. True in Afghanistan, not Iraq.

How many Uranium mines has Trump gifted to Putin so far?

Fake News ^ ^ ^

You are kidding right? Nothing about it is fake. Hillary got paid for OUR uranium mines. Do your homework. Just saying, "Fake News" about something distasteful, doesn't make it fake. It is revolting, but not fake.

You are kidding right? Nothing about it is fake. Hillary got paid for OUR uranium mines. Do your homework. Just saying, "Fake News" about something distasteful, doesn't make it fake. It is revolting, but not fake.

I see - so Hillary didn't meet with the board, nine of them unanimously approved, and no uranium ended up in Russia.
Sorry ---> Fake News

We should never have PUT forces in Eastern Europe.

And NATO has become the problem, not the solution.

If Europe wants to fuck with Russia, we don't need to be involved now.

We didn't put them there for Europe's sake.

We didn't put them there for any sensible reason.

Try reading Soviet/Cold War history. We put them there as a buffer for our own national security. Defending Europe was secondary.

trump is so deep in Putin's pocket that every time he draws a breath he smells Putin's dick.

NO COLLUSION! :cool-45:

A member of Trump’s National Security Council staff had a radical notion: to pare back American troops in Europe as a way to curry favor with the Kremlin.

A senior National Security Council official proposed withdrawing some U.S. military forces from Eastern Europe as an overture to Vladimir Putin during the early days of the Trump presidency, according to two former administration officials.

While the proposal was ultimately not adopted, it is the first known case of senior aides to Donald Trump seeking to reposition U.S. military forces to please Putin—something that smelled, to a colleague, like a return on Russia’s election-time investment in President Trump. The White House did not immediately respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment.​

Mucho Mas:
Trump Aide Floated Withdrawing U.S. Forces to Please Putin

Except he didn’t.

Anon sources = Fake News.

Look at a map sometime, dipshit

It was 1/20/2017. A date that needs to be celebrated every year.

Oh, we will celebrate it on 1/20/20 when President Pence passes the baton to the next Democratic President.

Yep, we should have just let Germany take over Europe in WWI... or Europe and Russia in WWII. We were idiots for getting involved.

Try reading Soviet/Cold War history. We put them there as a buffer for our own national security. Defending Europe was secondary.

I'm well familiar. The Cold War was over by the time we put forces in Eastern Europe.

These trolls get more insane each day. Crying about something that never happened and was not going to happen. Pure insanity.

Damn fingers, and yes. Have a scotch at noon.

I'm well familiar. The Cold War was over by the time we put forces in Eastern Europe.

Too funny. The Cold War never ended.

Yep, we should have just let Germany take over Europe in WWI... or Europe and Russia in WWII. We were idiots for getting involved.

Cold War is over. Russia does not have the capability to roll over Western Europe.

If Western Europe is fucking with Russia now, they are the ones causing trouble, and we don't need to support that.

Forum List

Back