White House: Empty shelves aren’t a supply chain crisis – it’s a ‘high-class problem’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Total incompetence from this administration. Almost funny, but it's not.

As the Biden White House comes under increasing scrutiny about its response to the nettlesome supply chain crisis, the administration is also finding itself having to respond to a growing number of self-inflicted errors.

Essentially, at least three high-profile administration officials, in one way or another, have all in recent days downplayed the supply chain meltdown that’s manifested itself in everything from clogged ports to empty store shelves.

Right. So they expect us to believe that the "high-class" middle and lower-income working stiffs aren't the ones being hit the hardest from the Biden administration's inflation, high prices, and shortages?

A more deceitful and arrogant bunch of clods I've never seen.

This may describe them as well.

1634788001032.jpeg

Yes they refuse to raise wages.
Everything that can be done to bring the nation down after the nation shut down a lot of its economy for the sham virus, is against the rules of good government. This is totally political. In musical chairs you may have 10 people with 9 chairs. that is a good nation with a good economy. No perfection. Now we are reducing the amount of chairs. On purpose. When we become a totally despot nation, we will reduce the amount of people to fit the amount of chairs left.

Everything that can be done to bring the nation down after the nation shut down a lot of its economy for the sham virus, is against the rules of good government. This is totally political. In musical chairs you may have 10 people with 9 chairs. that is a good nation with a good economy. No perfection. Now we are reducing the amount of chairs. On purpose. When we become a totally despot nation, we will reduce the amount of people to fit the amount of chairs left.
The ending of the pandemic one can assume this is the cause of inflation and they are not paying taxes.

The darkness seperates into classes and race. Those trying to place themselves on pedastels. Those who throw God away for their love of $$$$$$. Those are the dark hearts running it all. They are the real scourge of this earth, not the poor and lowly, those who have enough to live thousands of lifetimes are making thousands go without. They reason falsely. They are causing most of the problems on earth--They have polluted everything( air,land,water,food) for their love of $$$ over human life. thinking of self.
Its very sad to look at this world today and what hearts have become, truly satan is the ruler as Jesus said. 99% are being mislead.

candycorn
I gotta agree. The shelves at the stores I shop at are full. But the price of beef is through the roof. The prices of everything else is higher as well.

I expect the prices to go much higher in the next three years.

The darkness seperates into classes and race. Those trying to place themselves on pedastels. Those who throw God away for their love of $$$$$$. Those are the dark hearts running it all. They are the real scourge of this earth, not the poor and lowly, those who have enough to live thousands of lifetimes are making thousands go without. They reason falsely. They are causing most of the problems on earth--They have polluted everything( air,land,water,food) for their love of $$$ over human life. thinking of self.
Its very sad to look at this world today and what hearts have become, truly satan is the ruler as Jesus said. 99% are being mislead.
Black racist-marxist blm burning and looting while 700,000 Americans were being consumed by the commie virus. You mean that kind of selfishness?

Reuters says that those photos of empty shelves are fake.

I must have been hallucinating about the empty shelves yesterday and a substantial increase in the cost of grocery items.

Stores where I live have shelves that are quite full. Can't say the same for red state shanty towns.
i live in a blue state, we are having big shortages coupled with massive hyperinflation

I frankly am not surprised…we saw this in Cuba, USSR, Venezuluan and pretty much everywhere leftist and their leftist policies rule

pat yourself on the back, you’ve been partly responsible for fundamentally transforming america into a 3rd world country.

i live in a blue state, we are having big shortages coupled with massive hyperinflation

I frankly am not surprised…we saw this in Cuba, USSR, Venezuluan and pretty much everywhere leftist and their leftist policies rule

pat yourself on the back, you’ve been partly responsible for fundamentally transforming america into a 3rd world country.
greed run capitalism is ruining it all. We cannot possibly keep up with the way prices are going.

Forum List

Back