Can You Say National Exposure

How many of these idiotic threads are we going to have? What is this? Number 252?

Get a life.

22d.jpg

I guess frustration is all that is left for you guys since you can't prove voter fraud. Sucks to be you.

Not sure if serious. Mocking those inept losers in the WH is entertaining. It's gonna be a long three years for you Biden cult members, as you watch his polls slip farther by the day.

1634786182919.png

This growing trend only makes my heart go out to those who are actually there for the sporting events.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have two words for people no matter who they stand behind: E freaking nuff already.

I guess frustration is all that is left for you guys since you can't prove voter fraud. Sucks to be you.

No it sucks to see the dozens and dozens of way Biden is fucking ruining the country. That's not even what he and his administration personally are doing, it's what they let others do as well without even so much as a word.

You really need to actually come up with something as lazy as "election pisses you off" as you're only thing to add to a conversation. If that's all the ammo you have then you need to quit fighting.

Nope. Sucks to be one of the ass-hats who voted for this disaster. YOU are responsible for all of this.
  • Americans dead and stuck in Afghanistan while the Taliban now owns high end American weapons.
  • Major humanitarian crisis at the border. Thousands dead or raped making the deadly trip.
  • Thousands of untested illegals entering the country.
  • Thousands of COVID deaths. (Trump handed Xiden and vaccine and hospitals are STILL overrun.)
  • High gas prices.
  • Empty shelves/supply crisis.
  • Inflation.
Hey, but no more mean (but true) tweets from the president. At least we have that.

No it sucks to see the dozens and dozens of way Biden is fucking ruining the country. That's not even what he and his administration personally are doing, it's what they let others do as well without even so much as a word.

You really need to actually come up with something as lazy as "election pisses you off" as you're only thing to add to a conversation. If that's all the ammo you have then you need to quit fighting.
Sorry that you got triggered there loser boy

Sorry that you got triggered there loser boy

Insults and you can't even bother to atleast attempt to explain you're distaste to me or have a conversation?

Well another one for the ignore pile I suppose. Bye bye

Forum List

Back