A desperate Biden 'Administration' turns to terrorism

Wow. Your TDS is so strong you have lost all touch with reality. Trump was a jerk and not at all likable, but the country was infinitely better off with him than the slug we have in the White House now. It is typical though for you uber-lefties to blame someone else for your failings and claim credit for the successes of others, so your idiotic diatribe is understandable.
You are wrong. tump overcooked an already recovering economy which will almost certainly lead to recession. However, there is sooo much nefarious activity from him that our democracy is in danger of collapse.

I know enough "truth" about Biden to know that he is a decent human being, doesn't grab women
by the pussy, isn't being accused by 21 women of inappropriate sexual advances or rape, hasn't had 7 bankruptcies, doesn't use the power of his office for personal vendettas, etc, etc. Tump is a grifter.

Biden is a piece of shit.

Trump is a piece of shit.

You are a piece of shit.

You are wrong. tump overcooked an already recovering economy which will almost certainly lead to recession. However, there is sooo much nefarious activity from him that our democracy is in danger of collapse.
OK. Continue to ramble on by yourself. I will let you alone since I don't suffer fools well and refuse to enter into a battle of wits with someone so obviously unarmed.

Trump was the last hope for this country you idiot....it is NOW being systematically destroyed.

1.) Massive and financially unsupported Illegal alien influx
2.) Job destroying vaccine mandate
3.) Nazified CDC
4.) Insane inflation
5.) Weakening of the military AGAIN under a Dem Potus
6.) Power Grid being taken offline without a replacement available
7.) China eating our lunch in the coal fired Electricity market ( YOU RETARD)
8.) Schools are now teaching DUMMIES not real students
9.) Gas sky-rocketing and with it everything that needs to be transported
10.) China placing Military assets all over the world

Last election WAS FOR ALL THE MARBLES!!

That's why the Dimm's stole it in the swing states. They started working on their plan day 1 after Trump got elected.
When the pandemic hit, it was like a gift to them delivering mass mail-in ballots combined with a Banana Republic computer company called Dominion!

Forum List

Back