White House Dismisses Petition Asking for Edward Snowden’s Pardon

I don't see any double standard. If you work for the globalists, you get a pardon. If you work for the people and justice, you get screwed. Seems pretty consistent to me.

Has Snowden supported ISIS and Al Qaeda, Obama would have pardoned him and invited him to his daughters next birthday

As an American citizen, I for one would like to know if our government is doing something that completely flies against our constitution and moral code. This includes cover-ups.

What did he tell to the world community about the USA? Anything new??? When historians look back at the Obama presidency, I think the two biggest flaws they'll find are the drone strikes and the lack of transparency, including the harsh treatment of whistleblowers.

Maximum double standard here.

0bama wanted Snowden extradited cause he committed treason and all, right?

Like the NSA spying on everybody in America ISN'T treason?

Here's the thing though...it exposed who the globalists REALLY regard as the REAL terrorists in America and the necessity for the NSA spying. (Never mind the potential for insider trading, etc)

Every citizen in America is the enemy to the globalists. WE'RE their "enemy". And that agenda was exposed. No wonder they're all livid.

The illusion is that govt works for us; that we are the Master of the government, that they serve us. Instead of being the other way around.

Snowden exposed the fact that it is all an illusion.

Forum List

Back