White girl sucker punches a black girl in Youth Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Fucking NAILS HER. The mother of the victim believes the culprit's mother encouraged it. She's probably RACIST.

I found this on left news and as everyone knows well by now? if the "culprit" is white and the "victim" is black well by gosh it's racism and black, white. But in this case, it was actually a black girl attacking a white girl, so not a peep this thug is black, and yeah, my money is her mother did encourage it.

This is not the first time the black girl attacked an unsuspecting victim. The father was a basketball player. He has accepted liability so the lawyers are just hashing out a settlement.

Fucking NAILS HER. The mother of the victim believes the culprit's mother encouraged it. She's probably RACIST.

I found this on left news and as everyone knows well by now? if the "culprit" is white and the "victim" is black well by gosh it's racism and black, white. But in this case, it was actually a black girl attacking a white girl, so not a peep this thug is black, and yeah, my money is her mother did encourage it.

Sounds to me like the parents are accepting responsibility for the girl's actions, the school is taking appropriate action, and so on.

I do love this conservative disease where they all forget what it was like to be a teenager.

Sounds to me like the parents are accepting responsibility for the girl's actions, the school is taking appropriate action, and so on.

I do love this conservative disease where they all forget what it was like to be a teenager.
Anyone who knows people attacked in urban cities would find disgust in what you typed. Fake progs who left changing neighborhoods quickly when the first African Americans moved in are pure frauds. Always remember who did it. This is more about the percentage of those teenagers. Anyway Rittenhouse is a teenager who was among a lot of people who were violent and teenagers with many supposed to be adults who knew better.

Anyone who knows people attacked in urban cities would find disgust in what you typed. Fake progs who left changing neighborhoods quickly when the first African Americans moved in are pure frauds. Always remember who did it. This is more about the percentage of those teenagers. Anyway Rittenhouse is a teenager who was among a lot of people who were violent and teenagers with many supposed to be adults who knew better.

Except who moved out of cities and why? White flight was largely encouraged by the real estate industry, which would red-line certain neighborhoods while building huge tracts of homes in the suburbs and marketing them to white people.

Rittenhouse is probably going to get away with murdering two people.

This girl suckerpunched a fellow player, but because she's black, she's going to get a pretty serious punishment.

Does this seem right to you?

thread on it

A pretty white cheerleader beats the crap out of a black beast even after the monster sucker punched the human. Blacks rely on sucker punches based on all the videos available on the internet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back