White girl murdered - Whose fault is it?

the 2 animals that drugged & raped her are 100% to blame & should get the death penalty. but it has nothing to do with their skin color ... if anything it has to do with their gender.

& the OP's racism, as well as his misogamy, along with some of the other assholes CONtributing to this thread, are duly noted.

Just calling it like it is.

White Guilt dummies, Negroes and Moon Bats hate the truth.

A White girl was drugged, raped and murdered by Negro spring breakers in Miami.

Spring breaker woman drugged, raped and found dead in Miami Beach hotel ID’d

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

View attachment 471804

My question: who is responsible?

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

A little more background info on the dumbass chick. Her Facebook had a lot of support for BLM. In other words she was a stupid confused Libtard.

Are the Negroes responsible? I say no. They are Jungle Monkeys. They are violent and this is nothing out of the norm for the Black cluture. "Mybadydindunutin" is a valid defense. If a snake bites you it is your fault for not knowing the nature of the snake, isn't it?

Is the chick responsible? "Hey, I'll go hang out with the Jungle Monkeys, what could possible go wrong?"

Are the parents responsible? Raising her as a stupid Jungle Monkey loving Moon Bat cost them the life of their daughter. I say they are the responsible party.

Let the Negroes go free and throw the parents in jail for being really stupid Libtards that didn't teach their daughter about the real world.

What say you?

I had no idea you were a racist piece of shit. I'm glad you finally came out.

You are confused.

The racists were the Jungle Monkeys that drugged, raped and the murdered this White girl.

They just don't know any better.
STOP with the jungle monkey nonsense. Monkeys mess around an hour to jackoff. They're jungle BUNNIEZ, The can cum 10 times in an hour !. Didn't they teach you science in skewl ?

The spring breaker woman who was drugged, raped and found dead in her hotel room in Miami Beach last Thursday has been identified in a report as 24-year-old Christine Englehardt.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

A little more background info on the dumbass chick. Her Facebook had a lot of support for BLM. In other words she was a stupid confused Libtard.

Are the Negroes responsible? I say no. They are Jungle Monkeys. They are violent and this is nothing out of the norm for the Black cluture. "Mybadydindunutin" is a valid defense. If a snake bites you it is your fault for not knowing the nature of the snake, isn't it?

Is the chick responsible? "Hey, I'll go hang out with the Jungle Monkeys, what could possible go wrong?"

Are the parents responsible? Raising her as a stupid Jungle Monkey loving Moon Bat cost them the life of their daughter. I say they are the responsible party.

Let the Negroes go free and throw the parents in jail for being really stupid Libtards that didn't teach their daughter about the real world.

What say you?

Realism is only considered racism by stupid uneducated Moon Bats.

No. You were done with "Jungle Monkey".

What else would you called those assholes that drugged, raped and murdered that woman?

African Americans? LOL!
If'n ya drug'em y'aint gotta rape'em. If the pussy aint no good maybe kill'em takes them off the market for the broz so they don't waste dat dope on bad pussy. Hey. I have an MPA /PHD

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

What else would you called those assholes that drugged, raped and murdered that woman?

African Americans? LOL!

Usually by their last names. I never call anyone by their "race".

Assholes that drugged, raped and murdered that woman. How about "fuckin' jackoffs"? How about just pieces of shit?

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

African Americans? LOL!

Assholes that drugged, raped and murdered that woman. How about "fuckin' jackoffs"? How about just pieces of shit?

How about lowlife Jungle Monkeys?

What is wrong in using race? The Moon Bats use racial slurs against Whites all the time, don't they?

The Negroes have been running wild in Miami this week. Being real assholes. Have you missed that on the news? I'll give you some links if you are confused about what they have been doing.

Just like they were running wild for six months with their filthy ass BLM looting, rioting, murdering and insurrection.

We need to call a Spade a Spade. Forget this weak minded White Guilt bullshit the Moon Bats are afflicted with. I'm certainly not afflicted with it.

These assholes are the scum of the earth. A product of their violent Black culture.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

African Americans? LOL!

How about lowlife Jungle Monkeys?

What is wrong in using race? The Moon Bats use racial slurs against Whites all the time, don't they?

The Negroes have been running wild in Miami this week. Being real assholes. Have you missed that on the news? I'll give you some links if you are confused about what they have been doing.

Just like they were running wild for six months with their filthy ass BLM looting, rioting, murdering and insurrection.

We need to call a Spade a Spade. Forget this weak minded White Guilt bullshit the Moon Bats are afflicted with. I'm certainly not afflicted with it.

These assholes are the scum of the earth. A product of their violent Black culture.

How about you're a racist prick?

I've kept abreast of events in Miami this week. I don't have any white guilt. I have no problem calling people out on their bullshit. That means you, too. Finally, I don't support BLM. None of my prior posts indicate otherwise.

Did evidence indicate that she was abducted? So many pathetic white co-eds become willing victims during spring break that you have to wonder why society encourages the idiocy and why parents send their daughters money to travel to Florida during a freaking pandemic.

You hate snakes, snake bites, Black People, Black people with snakes.....
Qgezx0-QZh8t-0cfXmagNLR63cGZJnE99__BdbGMOEnciCABAj5UoeH9lhRYO8aC-Mx7DEVuKj7vtQOybGqNrvAcnnYBov3Xb1lk8jbXXZjcp0du6o1bcVfRgg387qmliQVBr5tzLv3dVbMvzT-kQs17Ax3nR6EHZU6BSA

Did evidence indicate that she was abducted? So many pathetic white co-eds become willing victims during spring break that you have to wonder why society encourages the idiocy and why parents send their daughters money to travel to Florida during a freaking pandemic.

That is the point I was attempting to make.

To get into a position where the Negroes could drug and abduct her she was probably partying with them. I don't know if she was out to get some BBC or if she was just hanging with them. Whatever it was it was a dumb thing for her to do given the violence that we have been seeing from the Negroes in Miami this week.

The fact that her Facebook page was filled with the pro BLM filth is an indication that she was an easy mark for the Negro thugs.

Her parents didn't teach her race situational awareness, did they? Of course maybe they did but the Liberal media, Liberal education system and Hollywood taught her that Negroes are just victims of racism and nothing to be feared unlike the evil White Supremacists.

the 2 animals that drugged & raped her are 100% to blame & should get the death penalty. but it has nothing to do with their skin color ... if anything it has to do with their gender.

& the OP's racism, as well as his misogamy, along with some of the other assholes CONtributing to this thread, are duly noted.

Just calling it like it is.

White Guilt dummies, Negroes and Moon Bats hate the truth.

nope, nada, nyet.

you're scapegoating.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?
Her fault for being such an idiot. But the thugs should fry for it.
I agree but I'm against Capital Punishment...dammit!!!! In cases like this I am pushed to the limit!!!

Greg

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

African Americans? LOL!
"What else would you call those a******* that drugged, raped and murdered that woman?"

The correct word to call them is "suspects" in keeping with the prudence of investigation into the criminal matter until convicted by irrefutable forensic evidence or their confession that supports witness identification or date and time photographic proof the suspects were at the crime scene when it occurred.

View attachment 471804

The Negroes?

Her?

Her parents?

What say you?

African Americans? LOL!
"What else would you call those a******* that drugged, raped and murdered that woman?"

The correct word to call them is "suspects" in keeping with the prudence of investigation into the criminal matter until convicted by irrefutable forensic evidence or their confession that supports witness identification or date and time photographic proof the suspects were at the crime scene when it occurred.

Did you see the picture I posted of the Jungle Monkeys?

Forum List

Back